[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Uranium Sadness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: ShinyGrozard.png (180KB, 641x513px) Image search: [Google]
ShinyGrozard.png
180KB, 641x513px
The face when you're doing a Pokemon Uranium nuzlocke and you see this with no hope of catching it since you already caught your mon for the area...
>>
>>27750341
That sprite placement is really fucked up
>>
I thought in nuzlockes you could catch shiny Pokemon no matter what? The game is fun but the fakemon are horrible...
>>
There's a shiny cause in nuzlockes for a reason... Catch it.
>>
>>27750376
>>27750377
The game has an enforced nuzlocke mode, but there isn't a shiny clause coded in, meaning you're actually forced to not catch it at all.
>>
>>27750376
>>27750377
Unfortunately this was one of the places where you have a traveling partner... He focused on the Grozard and took it out in two shots
>>
>>27750374
For some reason the Shiny Grozard has a higher sprite than the normal one
>>
>>27750341
>9 years
>9 FFFUCKING YEARS
>And his sprites look THAT shitty.
>Those Fakemon look that shitty
Fucking Sage has better artwork/spriting than that shit and it's only been what, five years?
>>
>>27750341
uranium lags for me when I run and the jukebox is broken and cant be turned off even if I reset the game
>>
Does anyone have a mirror of this shit? The creator is fucking useless and still hasn't uploaded another one despite acknowledging that it's down yesterday.
>>
>>27750614
https://mega.nz/#F!0NdxkYjT!tEBeF_1I3tW_0QL7zEU8ow
>>
>>27750614
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4HusEKrIZiQbUlvd0kySHZKSXM/view?pref=2&pli=1
>>
File: Itsatrap.png (167KB, 641x512px) Image search: [Google]
Itsatrap.png
167KB, 641x512px
What the Fuck is this Shit! Why would they put a trap like this in a game with Nuzlocke rules!
>>
>>27750892
Beat his ass by putting him to sleep and then Screeching his defense down
>>
>>27750341
stop shilling your shitty fan game
>>
>>27751472
Eh... it's alright for a fan game. Just a little unbalanced
>>
Is there a single good/interesting physical-based flyer besides Gliscor? I have been looking at the Pokedex forever now.
>>
>no exp share
>>
>>27753912
I just want a Pokemon that can learn and use Fly effectively :/

>all the flyers are SpA-focused
>>
Just beat the Pokemon League for this game, I enjoyed this game a lot more then I thought it would... Also make sure to save before you get on a boat, they glitch out a lot
>>
I really don't understand why this game is so hyped. Just because they claim it's finished? I played it for a while, but it's just to boring and the controls are so fucked up. 9 years and they couldn't even make the controls fluid? Strange development prioritities.
>>
>>27750469
Try and pick what looks like the first song in the list, which I think is set to the default music, I had the same problem.
>>27754793
Is that all of the boats or just the one after the third gym? It can also glitches out when you fight the surfing ninjas on Route 12, it might be some problem with the surf music.
>>
Was looking for a thread like this, can somebody fucking explain to me why the game still has pokemon from the base series like Mankey and Magikarp?

How incredibly lazy and uninspired is this shit? I get it, it's hard to come up with pokemon but then don't call this 1.0. Same thing for re-using Pokemon music, just wait until you have everything custom and then call it 1.0.
>>
Is there a way to make the game (and other essentials games) less laggy ?
>>
>>27750341
Shiny clause you dipshit
>>
>>27750414
>enforced nuzlocke mode
Top fucking kek
>>
>>27757201

learn to read
>>
>>27750892
Why would you make your first run through a Nuzlocke run?
>>
>>27755787
This is a really weird complaint, I guess it comes down to opinion though. I really enjoy having real Pokemon mixed into my team, makes it feel like a more authentic experience.
>>
>>27757312
Because you only get one chance at a Blind Nuzlocke?
>>
Can you get this on iphone or samsung tablet?
>>
>>27750461
>five
I thought it was 3. Unless you count gen /vp/.
>>
>>27757717
Fuck off normie.
>>
>>27750461
Wait, 5? What the fuck? And all they have to show for it is a 1 gym demo?
>>
I just saw this on ign. Why are people so hyped for this? The sprites are horrible and cringey
>>
>>27758287
Le normie meme xD
I'm gonna be on a plane with no other way of playing it due to my laptop being old and having a terrible battery
>>
>>27750341
>mfw can't play it smoothly on my computer despite it being quad-core with a good graphics card because the game can only use one core and uses software rendering.
15fps for the whole damn game ruins the experience. I'm sad.
>>
>>27750461
sage being in development for 5 years and having that little to show for is just embarrassing.
>>
>>27757717
it's an essentials game, so probably not
>>
>>27759123
>essentials
Essentials wasn't even made when this game started development. It's made with RPG Maker XP.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.