[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (53KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53KB, 250x250px
Opinions?
>>
>>27750271
He's good
>>
better than rhydon.
>>
I don't like it's color scheme, and I miss the ears.
>>
Looks stupid. Rhyhorn should have never stood up in the first place but rhyperior is just so awful looking.
>>
suggester here
>>
Like it
>>
who could defend that tail? I guess they had to give it some sort of big tail since it'd be way too insanely front-heavy otherwise, but that's just "fixing" a mistake with another mistake when the whole design should have been scrapped.
>>
Something's missing from rhydon's design! Can you help the Gen 4 designers find out what it is?

a)A big dumb ball on the end of its tail
b)Orange eyebrows
c)Down Syndrome
d)All of the above
>>
File: Team_Rocket_Rhydon.png (980KB, 1566x881px) Image search: [Google]
Team_Rocket_Rhydon.png
980KB, 1566x881px
>>27750525
Arms
>>
The Grotle fight in the Ashnime made me like it.
>>
>>27750271
I honestly never liked Rhydon either. But Rhyhorn looks fuckin great.
>>
Better than Golem.
>>
File: Shiny as fuck.jpg (82KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shiny as fuck.jpg
82KB, 512x384px
I like how it's depicted in the anime and Conquest.

But understandably, its official artwork and sprite/model make it difficult to see it as anything other barely-mobile potato though.
>>
>>27750271
>Giant rocky motherfucker.
Check.
>Wrecking ball tail.
Check.
>Retains the bigass drill horn.
Check.
>Shoots Geodude out of the holes in its palms with its muscles alone.
Fuckin' check.

It didn't stay true to the Gen I designs, yes, but that never made it bad in my eyes. I guess I can see why people could be upset though.
>>
>>27750271
I just don't get why he's wearing an assault vest. Its like they looked at the plate points of a SWAT kit and just superimposed it over a base body.
>>
File: Jackie-Chan.jpg (36KB, 400x261px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Chan.jpg
36KB, 400x261px
>>27750697
Now that I'm actually looking at Rhydon, his appearance is pretty shit.

>Those stubby ass arms
>The stupid fucking jaw-spikes
>The smaller awkward looking second horn
>having ears

Still love him though.
>>
>>27750271
Have always thought he looked like a fat washed up rhydon with a comb over, that being said don't hate him.
>>
One of my favorites.
>>
File: image.png (195KB, 832x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195KB, 832x582px
>>27750511
>who could defend that tail
>>27750525
>big dumb ball on the end of its tail

Gee, it's almost as if a pokemon based on a construction/demolition team with piledriver arms, construction vests, ear muffs would have a FUCKING WRECKING BALL as a tail

Rhyperior is great.
>>
It would've been vastly improved if it just kept the rhydon color scheme and didn't add the unnecessary orange shit
>>
File: do not want.jpg (138KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
do not want.jpg
138KB, 693x693px
>>27750271
>>
File: bertha and rhyperior.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bertha and rhyperior.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Another day, another Rhyperior hate-bait thread.
>>27751029
I know, right? I always saw it as a fat bunny when I was younger and that hasn't changed since.
>Keep the color scheme of its prevos
All the armor and details would blend in, making it look like a blob. Right now its rotund but clearly wearing armor with the limbs defined.
>Put the ears back on
Rhyhorn didn't have ears, why should the ears be a consistent feature? And the ears are arguably the worst part of Rhydon (everything else is a close second)
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].png (299KB, 594x600px) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].png
299KB, 594x600px
>>27750697
How could anyone defend this design by any reason other than nostalgia, holy shit what a mess
>>
I love it. I love most of the Gen IV evos. They get shat on too much
>>
worst Gen IV pokemon
>>
Ok. In trick room
>>
File: 464.jpg (226KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
226KB, 680x720px
Im real glad to see some Rhyperior love in this thread. Rhydon is just such an akward design with the weird ass ears and strange frills at the sides of its face. Not to mention it went from heavily armored to training bra.

Sure I would of liked something a little closer to an actual rhino, but since Rhydon decided to throw that out the window, I can settle for this armored fucking beast. I love how big its xy model is.
>>
>>27750953
It fused with the protector
>>
File: rock wrecker.gif (1022KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
rock wrecker.gif
1022KB, 500x335px
>>27754908
>Triple battle
>Use Rhyperior and 2 others, Rhy in the middle
>Send them out
>Just shoves the other two way off to the side to make way for its huge battle circle
Love it every time.
>>
>>27750271

Needs ears.
>>
Gross
>>
>>27750271
Literally the only Pokemon I hate and would gladly retcon.
>>
>>27750271
I hate those fucking earmuffs
>>
>>27750271
These thin upper arms are freaking me out
>>
>>27750455
underrated post
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.