[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Special Informative Drip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7781.jpg (77KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7781.jpg
77KB, 1024x683px
Great day /vp/

Recall as may you, my elder sister is employed of Gamefreak. Once again she has made privy to me details: this time of upcoming "Diamond and Pearl"

<New area "Shinou". split into east and west by giant "Tengan Mountain"
<Starting partners: Fire chimp "Hikozaru" Water flightless bird "Pochama" Grass tortoise "Naetoru"
<Expressing concept of game is "Time and Space"
<New gang: Galaxy Gang. Ambition to create new solar system
<Many old pokemon have receive new stages
-Electabuzz -> Erekiburu very muscular, resembles yeti of legend
-Magmar -> Buubaan equipped with arm cannons, resemble of clown
-Togetic ->Togekissu very eye-appealing and birdish
-Kirlia -> Erureido male-only stage of kirlia. arms become swords. known for special move "psycho cutter"
-Eevee -> Leafia Grass stage of Eevee
-Eevee -> Glacia Ice stage of Eevee
-Snorunt -> Yukimenoko Ice/Ghost female only stage of Snorunt. body is resemblance of Kimono dressed woman
-Tangela ->Mojumbo more vines, grows arms
-Yanma -> Megayanma very monster looking ancient dragonfly
<New Feature: Pokemon change visually depending on male or female
<New Feature: Players can now trade and battle over the internet
<At certain point, player can dig into ground and discover "The land below". Player can then mine fossil and mineral and create secretive operation base. "Capture the Flag" is possible with multiplayer.
<A legendary pokemon will be able to go into daycare to create a new legendary pokemon through breeding
<Battle system overhaul-- no longer are types "physical" or "special" each attack is individualization. Example "Fire Punch" touch the target directly with fist meaning "Physical" Hyper Beam indirectly hit target with beam so "Special"
<Player will be able to travel with companion during journey. Companion will battle alongside player.

Great day, /vp/.
>>
>Megayanma

fake
>>
>>27749959
Fake, the Eevees always get stupid Japanese names like Booster or Blacky. They wouldn't follow a cohesive naming convention.
>>
>>27749959

takes away the hype when you read how grandiose this old leak looks and how 'lackluster' diamond and pearls features turned out to be. Best example: Manaphy and Phione in reality and how interesting it is presented in the OP.
>>
File: 1372894942565-1.jpg (12KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
1372894942565-1.jpg
12KB, 407x286px
>Male Kirlia evolution
But Gardevoir can be male. They wouldn't just retcon every male Gardevoir out of existence.
>>
>>27749959
>Physical fire moves
you can't touch fire, bro
that doesn't even make sense

Also, we already had a Glacia, she was one of the gen3 elite four
>>
>Player will be able to travel with companion during journey. Companion will battle alongside player.
Are these companions perhaps called "Pokemon"?
>>
>>27749959
>Buubaam
Arm cannons? Awesome! I can't wait to see what it'll look like! I'm definitely using it on my ingame team.
>>
Obviously fake, but sounds kinda cool. You could have tried a little harder with the "new evolutions" and the evil team though. "ambition to create new solar system?" wat?

And traveling with a companion? Pokemon is for kids dude, they're not going to turn it into a dating sim.

Physical and special attacks is an okay idea but what's the point? And what do moves that aren't beams or punches become? Is a leaf physical or special?

6/10 apply yourself
>>
>>27750367
The joke is half the pokemon weren't available until after elite 4. Also only 2 fire types were available, including the starter
>>
What type do you guys think the fire chimp will end up with guys?
>>
>>27750564
Well, we've had flying and fighting, maybe rock or psychic? Or just another pure fire type.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.