[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information from my friend who is a game tester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 110Weezing[1].png (655KB, 931x931px) Image search: [Google]
110Weezing[1].png
655KB, 931x931px
- Guzma has an Alolan Weezing, which is Fire/Dark and keeps Levitate
- Zygarde transferred from XY keep Aura Break, while ones caught in Sun & Moon have Power Construct
- You can change Zygarde's form at will with a key item
- Megas are post-game only
- The starter's egg groups are Flying, Field, and Water 1
- Two of the unrevealed guardians have Grassy and Misty Terrain abilities, while the fourth and final one has an ability similar to Air Lock, but for terrains
- Zinnia returns, but all she does is teach Dragon Ascent to your Rayquaza
- Marshadow's type is Poison/Fairy
- Eternal Flower Floette is obtainable in a post-game quest
- Alolan Bellossom is Grass/Fire
>>
Real leaks;

No.
>>
>>27746693
Can you ask your friend to send you pics?
>>
>>27746693
>Zinnia returns
fuck no
>>
>>27746741

That's fine, I don't expect anyone to believe me.

>>27746811

No, because then he might lose his job.
>>
>>27746693

So Marshadow is fucked by Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>27746693
these are believable because they're not over the top which is good

we'll see though
>>
>>27746693
Anything about Rockruff?
>>
>>27746855
I don't believe you because your information is bogus. You're either a liar, or your friend is.
>>
>>27746853
But she's hot anon, we need more hot short haired chicks in this universe.
>>
Honestly it makes a lot of sense. Out of the leaks this one is one of the most believable and yes people Game Testers do exist. Team Skull is a legit old school PMD Rival Team based around the Pokemon used by Team Rocket/Galatic that were mostly POISON TYPES. Now we have a new "Team Rocket" (more so than Flare) using Zubats which one was seen with Team Skull so why not have Guzma have an Alolan Weezing?

It also fits cause how would you have 50% Zygarde from XYZ work in a game like this if you can't change abilities via Pokebank. Although is based on the assumption it's gonna be like XY -> ORAS where you can't transfer unknown items or moves into the Game. Cause well what would be the point in playing through the new games if you just got a friend or someone else to give you all the new stuff on your old game? Aka Time Machine from Gen 2.

Grassy Terrain and Misty Terrain could fit the Psychic and Ghost sided typed Guardians as their abilities, then again the same could be said for Fire -> Grassy Terrain and Misty Terrain -> Psychic while the Fire or Ghost one got an ability that incinerates/destroys the Terrain. Like "Raze Ground" or something.

Poison/Fairy for Malshadow is another iffy thing but possible if it's the secret goal of Team Skull a Team based around Poison Pokemon like Zubats, Golbats so on. It also breaks the game's stereotype of them being after the mascot legendary for their power. AND it makes it where in order to stop this Pokemon who threatens the world by well destroying nature (Poison -> the Fairy Nature Guardian Deity Pokemons especially if it's Mascot Legendary v. Sub-Legendaries.) It also mimics how Giratina can be beaten by Palkia/Dialgia but beats the Lake Trio)

If you aren't a troll, and I only say this cause it's Trollaplooza again in the Pokemon Community, thank you for speaking out so we know about this. Also thank your friend as he took a big risk so for all we know lay to rest this whole nonsense of their being no new Megas.
>>
Water 1, Floette, and Bellossom's typings are wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.