[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Rumor) More 7th gen Pokemon On XYZ Anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: CpnY35zWcAETOgg.jpg (12KB, 462x352px) Image search: [Google]
CpnY35zWcAETOgg.jpg
12KB, 462x352px
So... apparentley Today was revealed New Plushies of Rockruff(Iwanko) and Togedemaru

BUT., The have a curious Detail on The box

The detail is They have The XYZ Anime logo

Probaly After(Or During) The Team Flare Arc and Before The end of the Season These Two Pokemon Will appear on one Episode
>>
File: CpnY4FmW8AAgtvI.jpg (14KB, 471x349px) Image search: [Google]
CpnY4FmW8AAgtvI.jpg
14KB, 471x349px
This is how Looks the Togedemaru Plush
>>
Well there's always new pokemon in the anime at some point before the games are here. Like Marill, Blaziken, Lucario, Zoroark and Gogoat.
>>
This shouldn't be surprising. Ash has to find out about Alola somehow.
>>
>>27745238
Nobody ever remembers the kecleon...
>>
>>27745413
They even did it twice
>>
>>27745413
I do I do my friend I was so hype to catch one then turn out to be meh :(
>>
Likely Noivern and Helioptile in BW? Miss the Alexa Helioptile :(
>>
I hope Ash gets a Rockruff.

>>27745778
Alexa's Helioptile is comfy and lucky. Bastard gets to sit in her boobies.
>>
Will Rockruff and its evo be the next lucario?
Pls no, GF ;-;
>>
>>27746123
prepare your anus for the red rocket anon, because he's bound to be
>>
>>27746123
After the whole "Corocoro will show his evolution next issue" thing, I'm pretty sure that they'll try to make it happen. Whether it will end up as popular as Luke or not catching up like Zoroark remains to be seen.

>>27745130
So we'll get a preview of these guys soon. If anything, I'm more interested on having the legitimacy of the litten3/popplio3/rowlet3 leaks tested more than anything, considering they're anime concept art and thus should be appearing somewhere soon too.
>>
Fun Fact:(If this is Real) Rockruff is the 2nd Rock Type that appear in a Old generation. First one Was Bonsly on Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

And Togedemaru is the 1st Steel Type an the 4th Electric Type. the 1st was Elekid on Misty And her match/ Pikachu's Rescue Adventure. 2nd was Electivire on Home is Where the Start Is!. and 3rd was Helioptile on The Journalist from Another Region!
>>
>>27745130
>>27745170
So Rockruff and Togedemaru are going to be the two Alola Pokemon who are going to be introduced first before the official Sun and Moon season can get started?
>>
>>27745130
Rockruff is Cute.
>>
Can't wait to see Rockruffs four evolutions, will be wicked :)
>>
>>27746462
Zoroark failed because YOU COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING GET ONE

Most retarded shit ever in BW. Should have been an early egg gift or something if they wanted it to catch on.
>>
File: CpnTOjpWcAEvTin.jpg (19KB, 472x353px) Image search: [Google]
CpnTOjpWcAEvTin.jpg
19KB, 472x353px
There are more.
>>
File: CpnTPEcXgAA9Dr-.jpg (20KB, 475x351px) Image search: [Google]
CpnTPEcXgAA9Dr-.jpg
20KB, 475x351px
>>27747957
>>
File: CpnTPh9WAAEDNmR.jpg (17KB, 469x354px) Image search: [Google]
CpnTPh9WAAEDNmR.jpg
17KB, 469x354px
>>27747993
>>
>>27747957
Is it a plush or a key chain? I ask because of that little hook. Plus I want one.
>>
>>27748014
KAWAII
>>
>today
unless it has the mystery one revealed, you're a few days late.
>>
>Serena catches a Rockruff
>>
>>27748014
2cute
>>
>>27748025
It says plush.
>>
>>27748055
He's traveling with mallow though.
>>
>>27747056
>couldn't get one

How do you explain me getting two then?
>>
>>27748090
You're confusing game concept art with anime. Also, Serena pictures with her looking like Chicken-chan were taken down by TPCi.
>>
>>27746123
Probably. Other than the starters and box legendaries it's getting way more attention than the other new pokemon
>>
>>27745130
>>27745170
>>27747957
>>27747993
>>27748014
>release date September 30th
>half a month before Sun/Moon are out
Gonna be a killjoy and say the logo is just the XY&Z one because that's still the current anime series at the point these things make it into stores.
>>
>>27748614
SM comes out in November.
>>
>>27748310
The concept art is for the anime you retard. Go back to /padt/ with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>27748025

Plushes have disposable hooks sometimes so that they can be hung for display.
>>
>>27748654
Oh right shit.
Rest of the post still holds true, though. Just change the "half a month" to "a month and a half"
>>
>>27748025
It's a plush, the hook is just so they can be hung up in stores if need be.
>>
>>27748310
Ash is seen on the concept art, it's obviously for the anime unless you believe he'll be included in the games.
>>
>>27746496
Bulbapedia pls go
>>
>>27748738
It's game art, anime art doesn't look like that.
>>
>>27748090
Serena can still catch one to hype SM
>>
File: TUMBLING DOWN.gif (360KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
TUMBLING DOWN.gif
360KB, 500x375px
>>27747993
>tfw every time I see litten I'm remembered of what it could've been instead of another fire wrestler
>>
>>27748819
dual evos could still be a thing
r-right?
>>
>>27745170
Togedemaru vs Nenene episode incoming?
>>
I heard we're getting Johto starter plushes.
>>
Rockruff is getting a lot attention, probably as much attention as the starters. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the Munchlax/Togepi of gen 7 and shows up after the Team Flare arc
>>
>>27746496

It's really cute that you tried but you need better English honey.
>>
>>27747056
It was an event mon in BW only along with Zorua. You can get it in-game in BW2, XY and ORAS but by the time that happened it was already too late.
>>
File: 1470085173501.jpg (109KB, 1114x412px) Image search: [Google]
1470085173501.jpg
109KB, 1114x412px
>>27748681
I'm not from /padt/ but have you actually seen concept art for games and anime?

Here's a clue, left is game, right is anime.
>>
>>27748767
Fuck off back to your Disqus circlejerks, Shadao
>>
>>27748819
>another
None of the starters have been wrestlers. Even the three fire/fighting starters have completely different concepts and fighting styles.

Every time people bitch about the Fire/Fighting starters it lets me immediately know they're too unobservant to take any of their aesthetic tastes seriously.
>>
>>27748975
Emboar is a wrestler dude

Also they're all shit but blaziken
>>
>>27748681
>>27748738
You do know people believed the leaks because they were called GAME concept art, right?
>>
>>27748973
I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, but you seem to have some bizarre form of paranoia.
>>
File: 499000.png (484KB, 934x934px) Image search: [Google]
499000.png
484KB, 934x934px
>>27748975
The emboar line is literally a fucking wrestler with a singlet.
Emboar even looks exactly like a real life wrestler so it might have some design cues there.
Not to mention they're all mostly fire/fighting, it's not just the typing, it's the "physical fire starter that uses fighting motif/type/moves" shit.
>>
>>27748970

Not all concept art is the same.

It has Ash on it. It's likely for the anime.

Serena no longer has a game to represent, she has an out in the story, and the Anime staff has been pretty honest about viewing the female characters as disposable ways to keep the show fresh.

Your waifu is not staying. She's going to fuck off and you'll get a two episode cameo next year if you're lucky.
>>
>>27748962
Also you had to transfer it via a very specific way only to have 1 chance to catch the damn thing.

In the end it was more worth it to get one from GTS.
>>
>>27749045
But they're not game concept art. And anime concept art has leaked before. That's how we knew of the gen 5 starter evos early.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 267x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 267x150px
>>27749063
>Serena no longer has a game to represent
>>
>>27749070

Meanwhile Lucario had an entire subquest dedicated to it and it's trainer that showed you how cool it could be. And then you're given an egg.
>>
>>27748614
Starters gave it away. Starters tend not to have appearances in seasons prior to their games with exception of Blaziken
>>
>>27749182
Is the image meant to show brock in gen 4?

People actually liked brock, and he was one of ash's original friends.

No one else in the anime stays because they're just ads for the current gen.

Serena is being kicked out and being replaced by chicken chan, just like every other poke girl.

Good riddance.
>>
File: Sugimori_Salamence_AG.jpg (56KB, 676x481px) Image search: [Google]
Sugimori_Salamence_AG.jpg
56KB, 676x481px
>>27749185
But at least you didn't need an event pokemon that was available for around a month (?) just to get it.

>>27749063
Concept art for the does follow a pattern, though.
>>
>>27748014
Hnnng.

>>27747993
For my Littenbros, I pray for you guys.

>>27747957
[Murderous intent intensifies]
>>
>>27749063
The main thing about game and anime concept art is that game concept art focuses on giving the characters a personality, the anime focuses on giving the game personalities more detail by focusing on them.

It could be Ash, or it could be a placement character because.

Serena isn't even my waifu and shit but art of her was taken down by tpci while dressed as Luna.

>the Anime staff has been pretty honest about viewing the female characters as disposable ways to keep the show fresh
They've never actually said that and the only time any mention of girls being fresh was Hidaka long after he stopped directing anything in DP. That's like saying he said Ash can never win a league because then he'll be a pokemon master which isn't even true.
>>
File: Braixen_concept_art.png (444KB, 904x639px) Image search: [Google]
Braixen_concept_art.png
444KB, 904x639px
>>27749238
Rule of thumb is that they come with a base pose, very simple coloring and multiple perspectives and expressions.
>>
File: Scizor_concept_art.png (143KB, 505x398px) Image search: [Google]
Scizor_concept_art.png
143KB, 505x398px
>>27749258
I think one dude outright said the change them constantly for the sake of having varied eye-candy. Not sure if it was just him.
>>
>>27749238

I was simply adding that as a reason Lucario maintained popularity.

He got a movie, a heavy merch push, and then not only does the game give you one, but they have an entire area of the game dedicated to him and how cool he is.

Zoroark meanwhile had a movie and... You could only get it through a complex series of events that were a huge pain in the ass.

It never stood a chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 843x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 843x472px
>>27749235
>>
>>27749063
You're making it extremely clear that you have no clue what concept art looks like and is just insisting it's for the anime to push the idea that it supposedly being anime concept art means Mallow is somehow confirmed as Ash's one and only companion.
>>
>>27749313
It was Hidaka who did the whole interview about Ash winning, the girls, and stuff like that. He talked about how the girls were eye candy, but not that they were replaced because of that. People seem to misinterpret what he says like they did with Ash winning the league meaning he becomes a Pokemon Master.

The interview was done around the middle of DP when he wasn't directing the anime anymore and he stopped in the middle of BF.
>>
>>27746496
Is this like a dumber, anime version of Richard?
>>
>>27749423

I do know what concept art is. And there's no consistent rules, it's a catch all term based on what the artist does or needs at the time. Even the ones posted in this thread are all generally different from one another.

And I don't really think Mallow is Ash's only companion. I don't even really think she'll be his companion. I think Chicken-chan will. I'm just not an insufferable waifu fag who can't realize she's leaving. The show has already given her a reason to leave.
>>
>>27749536
m8, I don't think you do know.
>>
>>27749393
>Literally fanart from deviantart
lol
>>
While it's obvious that Gen 7 Pokemon will appear in XYZ Anime, I think the XYZ on the toys could just be a stand in logo, otherwise it reveals the name of the Sun/Moon anime.
>>
>>27749536
Then why the literal fuck are you sitting there accusing everyone that says this is game concept art of being "insufferable waifufags in denial" when you supposedly claim the art doesn't imply shit about companions anyway?
>>
>>27749645

Ash wouldn't appear in game concept art.

That's your fucking key.

>>27749598

>>27748970
>>27749238
>>27749270
>>27749313

Note how ALL of these are different. There is no consistent rule. For example the XY concept art for Sycamore, and Shuana featured quite a bit of extra details, but the art for Viola and Lysander was pretty bare. All from the same fucking gen.
>>
>>27749804
And what does any of that have to do with "delusional waifufags" when you agree the art doesn't suggest Serena is leaving no matter what kind of art it is?
>>
>>27749804
>Ash wouldn't appear in game concept art.
Why not? Maybe the artists just put him because they can but the art is clearly for the games
>>
>>27749866

Because they're crying "I-It's game art!" every time someone suggest otherwise because of their fragile ego.
>>
>>27749804
m8, all those concept art are showing the basics of the Pokemon for the games. The anime ones using the Tepig as an example puts more detail on the small things like facial expressions and how attacks would be animated.

As for your Ash, for all anyone knows it could be a placeholder for a character, and if you remember the Chinese leaks they talk about Ash-Greninja being in the games.

Sycamore and Shauna had extra details as humans but the main thing was getting the characters' attitude. The anime concept art for humans works off of facial expressions and giving details to those.

I wonder if you're just a waifufag that's somehow triggered because of the Serena fanart being taken down by TPC.
>>
>>27749956
Why would they do that when you yourself say the art doesn't suggest what they'd potentially be in denial about.?

Maybe it's because not everybody that disagrees with your genius conclusions is just trying to convince themselves of something both you and they know is unrelated to the subject anyway?

I don't even watch the anime, and that's clearly game art, but you seem more interested in insulting people and pushing irrelevant and imaginary vendettas than actually considering the idea that you might be mistaken about something so it seems like a waste to even bother trying to explain why.
You seem to be the only anon here that thinks this is anime art anyway.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.