[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just unlocked the national dex in Platinum and straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1vktfwte.vichan.jpg (135KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1vktfwte.vichan.jpg
135KB, 600x448px
I've just unlocked the national dex in Platinum and straight off headed to the pal park 'cause I reaaally wanted to import my team from Sapphire. And than I launch the pal park to see no pokes avilable, which indicates smth is wrong. And so I launch my old trusty <kek> Sapphire cartridge to check if it's alright, just to discover that this fucker delated the save file with like 150h gameplay and an almost completed dex. Again.

There's no way I'm going to play through the whole thing again just to get my pokemons into the next generation. SO I figured out that maybe it is possible download a completed sapphire save file together with a rom (or any other gen III really), get it onto a Supercard MicroSD and than just load through Slot2 on the NDS. And than finally get those gen III pokemon imported to Platinum through Palpark.

But before I purchase the Supercard I'd like to ask /vp/ (I trust you guys. I do.) - will it work? And if so, is there anything I need to be aware during the process?

Thanks for help. And stuff.
>>
>>27743521
Unsurprisingly this happens to old cartridges a lot. Sucks for you Anon, but can't offer much as far as ROMs go. Here's a bump instead.
>>
You can do the flash cart thing, but the thing is, your Sapphire is probably just a convincing fake, as that pretty much only happens to bootlegs
>>
>>27743872
>convincing
Not even.
>>
>>27743872
Yeah my Ruby still has its save file intact

complete with boxes of mons with embarrassing edgy weebtastic nicknames from a bygone era.
>>
>>27743872
I had a bootleg Emerald that deleted the save whenever it was taken out of the GBA
I was so pissed when I went to transfer my mons to Platinum, I threw it against the wall, never to be seen again
>>
That's a random pic from google actually. Mine has a "Pokemon company" on the left side, print is also better quality so I guess the one i was using is original. Oh, and I've been taking it out before and the save still worked when i wanted to play it again.

Neverthless, has anyone ever actually done what I plan on doing with that supercard?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.