[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate gen 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 25

File: YTitle.png (273KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
YTitle.png
273KB, 400x480px
Why do people hate gen 6?
>>
>>27742209
Because it's rushed and it's clear they didn't care/finish the game
>>
File: holyshit.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>27742209
Because they don't played Gen7 yet.

Things can be worse.
>>
>>27742209
Easy and boring.
>>
>>27742209
Pathetically easy
Panders to genwunners
Rushed
>>
>>27742246
>because they don't played
Gen 6 defenders everyone
>>
Because it's new, easy, has hardly any postgame, and panders to normies.

ORAS because it's new, easy, and isn't Emerald.

/thread.
>>
>>27742278
Sumo will be easy too
>>
Because it feels like a tech demo
>>
>>27742209
Because we had to sit through three years of this mediocre trash?
Who wouldn't be sick of gen 6 at this point? XY was boring and shallow as fuck and ORAS wasn't much better.
>>
>>27742278
This aside from ORAS. I just miss the battle frontier
>>27742290
I honestly wouldn't care how easy the games were within reason if the content easily made up for it.
>>
File: tumblr_niyzbfww131u9bhcro1_500.gif (856KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niyzbfww131u9bhcro1_500.gif
856KB, 500x424px
>>27742209
Basically feels unfinished, leaving a bad taste after the game.
>>
It was literally a tech demo for Sun/Moon
>>
Mega
>>
Because they prefer story over the fucking Pokemon

That's why the fuckers jerk off gen 5 so much haven't you noticed
>>
File: actualconfusion.png (962KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
actualconfusion.png
962KB, 960x539px
>>27742246
>Because they don't played Gen7 yet.
>>
File: 1418509532955.jpg (66KB, 508x755px) Image search: [Google]
1418509532955.jpg
66KB, 508x755px
>RS is shit
>Emerald fixed it

>DP is bad
>Platinum fixed it

>XY is bad
>RS remake instead of the third version or sequel
>>
>>27742209
Because they're contraions

Just kidding, because there's jack shit and like nothing memorable in the game asides from looker/Emma
>>
>>27742403
Notice all the bad games in the series are made by Masuda

>>27742392
Oh what all 70 of them, and they're the most rare Pokemon in the game only showing up on one route? Only 15% of the Pokemon in XY are new Pokemon
>>
>>27742414
>Emma won't be in SM
>but Shittia will
>>
File: that safari zone.jpg (144KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
that safari zone.jpg
144KB, 400x240px
>>27742209
Because it's a completely rushed and soulless game.

You can actually pinpoint at what part of the game they realized they didn't have much time left after spending most of it on 3D models and said 'fuck it'. Protip, it's right after the second gym.
>>
>>27742209
Woah, Y's title screen is much better than X's.

On topic, I don't hate gen 6, but I like it the least of all gens, bar Sinnoh.
>>
>>27742469
>find team flare's base
>it's just a linear, ripped area of red's team rocket base
>get to the locked door
>shauna has something to immediately unlock it with no effort needed
>thinks she's so useful afterwards
>lysandre is a joke
>box legend isn't optional
wew
>>
>>27742209
Basically this>>27742403
You can see the reasons people dislike it everywhere btw.
In Gen 5's case it was constantly good, it wasn't shit at the start get went god tier like DP to Platinum.
>>
>>27742445
>Notice all the bad games in the series are made by Masuda
>Platinum
>>
>>27742469
>Protip, it's right after the second gym.

You mean the beginning of the first "route".
>>
>>27742209
I like the idea and the pokemon where nice but I feel like it wasn't finished. There wasnt enough new pokemon. The Legendaries and storyline was good but it was clear that it was rushed. I Hate how megas are a temporary powerup and not an evolution. and also since it was so easy to complete there really should've been more post game.
I Also really dislike Zygrade and All of its forms, but thats personal taste.
>>
>>27742209
Well lets see

>Easy as fuck
>Limited amount of new Pokemon
>Excessive amount of pandering to Gen 1
>Cringe "friends" for rivals
>Chibi models
>Wasted story
>Wasted villains
>Horrible execution with legendary Pokemon and their lore
>No post game
>Rushed
>Clunky movement and camera angles
>Awful new "gimmick"
>Bugs
>Literal free Pokemon just given to us multiple times
>Beginning starts to pick up and feels nice but immediately falls flat on its ass with the Pokeflute shit and everything beyond that
>Team Flare's base in general
>Cock teases you with "puzzle door" but is instantly forgettable with Shauna's dialogue and her device made by Clemont
>Xerneas isn't shown to us in a comfy forest
>Yveltal isn't shown on a sky pillar
>Lysandre's theme is literally a remix of the grunt theme

Compared to what we've been seeing with Sun and Moon, XY were fucking beta 3DS games
>>
>>27742209
It is obviously rushed, shoddy writing, the story is patchwork, it is retardedly easy, even without the EXP Share, Team Flare makes almost no sense, Team Flare in X makes literally no sense, No postgame, Mixed reception for Megas, Lucario Town, shitty rivals, genwun pandering, fucked up the Meta, many wasted pokemon opportunities, dropped the ball on the grass and fire starters to shill Greninja, godawful pacing, OP gamebreaking pokemon are handed out like candy, boring music, Buggy on release, Sky Battles, Delphox' model, Gliding animations, Literally "who" champion, characters so sloppily handled that nobody recognized Malva, Sycamore and Lysandre were handled terribly, AZ's story is crammed in to two drinks from the firehose, that fucking desert, new pokemon drowned out by old shitters on every fucking route, patchwork region with the ice world to the east for no fucking reason, Rhyhorn and Mamoswine routes, Mewtwo in a fucking cave for no fucking reason, Mewtwonite, which is a naturally occurring mineral, interacting specifically with Mewtwo, a recent and synthetic creature. And Lucario town. It gets two mentions.

On the upside, Amie was nifty, customization was fun, and a few of the new designs were great.
>>
File: pokemon.png (572KB, 880x652px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
572KB, 880x652px
>>27742290
>"Sumo"
>>
>>27742712
>damm
sigh
>>
someone made this exact thread like two or three hours ago and this board isn't even fast
>>
It's awesome if you watch the anime
>>
>>27742790
>the anime
>good
>>
>>27742209
no endgame
>>
File: this_nigga.png (254KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
this_nigga.png
254KB, 500x419px
>>27742273
Kek
>>
Good things X/Y did:

- Balltism
- Destiny Knot mechanics
- Online functions
- Amie
- Bench sitting
>>
File: pokemon.png (570KB, 880x652px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
570KB, 880x652px
>>27742738
happy now faggot
>>
>>27742858
There you go
>>
>>27742290
you're the problem
>>
>>27742672
This.

ORAS is one of my favorite Pokemon games tho
>>
>>27742925
>ORAS is one of my favorite Pokemon games tho
literally how
>>
>>27742209
My big problem was the pandering to genwuners, you guys like mewtwo right, here have a kanto starter, oh charzard can get TWO megas, same for you mewtwo, a NEW legendery trio, nah here's the legendery birds, a new pokemon on this route, don't be silly there was only 70
>>
>>27742955
The DexNav feature is the best feature they have ever made
>>
>>27742675

>that whole post

I really like you and I have no clue what more needs to be mentioned. Maybe Lumiose city, since every design decision pertaining to it was just terrible, from the camera angles to the layout. Most if not all of the overworld was pretty bad considering it's a 3D and they insist on still having it look like it did on X&Y.

Sun&Moon beta, pretty much. I have no idea why people non ironically defend it.

>>27742672
>>Xerneas isn't shown to us in a comfy forest
>>Yveltal isn't shown on a sky pillar
I didn't know how much this was lacking before I read your post. Goddamn it.
>>
>>27742583
He didn't make that anon

The best 2 are FRLG and BW
>>
>>27742209
Because it's so easy that it's not even fun.
>>
They somehow made roaming legends even more tedious. Whoever thought that needing to find the birds a minimum of 11 times without having the luxury of being able to see where the bird is at all times in the bottom screen was a good idea should be shot.
>>
No postgame.
>>
>>27742675
I forgot sky battles were a thing
>>
A whole ton of reasons.

-Extremely low Pokémon count. This is the big one. You could double the amount of Pokémon introduced and there still wouldn't be as much as there were in RBY/BW. At the time this wasn't so bad because of the 3D models for old Pokémon, but after ORAS released people quickly noticed the severe lack of Pokémon in X&Y.

-A bland region. It's clear they designed the Pokémon first and then just cobbled together whatever region they felt was serviceable to the plot. As a result you just flit from one location to another, the locations often rapidly changing in geography and weather as an excuse to mix up the Pokémon you meet. Pokémon on each route were often nonsensical jumbles of random Pokémon with no cognizance or sense behind them which left every route feeling forgettable.

-NPC's. These were without a doubt the corniest, blandest and least likeable NPC's in the franchise. Generic 'friendship always wins' drivel from your 'rivals', two of which you only fight twice and none of which you form any real connection with. Gym leaders with no development or bearing on the plot (a major disappointment after BW's developed gym leaders) and a champion who sits inside the league doing nothing about anything and doesn't even acknowledge the player saving the fucking world.

-The easiest game by far. Exp Share casualized to the point of auto-steering the player easily through the game with no requirement to think whatsoever. Inept gym leaders and the easiest champion in the history of the franchise.

-The entire plot was unfinished and unpolished. Plotlines that never go anywhere, an evil team that has no real goal or interaction with the legendary, an evil leader with almost nothing in common with the team he leads, 'admins' who just straight up disappear and an obscure legendary which has literally no reason to exist.
>>
Roller Skates
>>
>>27742209

I don't like it cause of lack new Pokémon introduced in it.
>>
>>27742209
For me it's the story. And I know pokemon/GF are not good at writing a story okay, but Gen 6 felt way worse than usual when it came to basic storytelling and character development.

I'll give two examples:

1. Mega Evolution: Before the third gym noone knows about it and it's super mysterious, not even the professor knows about it. Not a bad start until you realize Sycamore is just a moron when the third gym's town is dedicated to mega evolution. They even have a fucking temple, a few people who can teach you in minutes how to do it. I mean seriously were there three different writing that never met and took over parts of the story hoping the others knew what they were doing?

2. The "rivals" are shitty characters straight out of bad movie. They have no personality and it feels like the game is forcing us to call them friends when we barely meet any of them such as Tierno and Trevor. What was the point of them again, what did they do to enrich our experience? Nothing, they should have just been removed or rewritten as side characters you meet later on.

Those are only two of the huge problems and I could seriously do an entire report of every problem overall with the story/characters in general. But I'm not because gen 6 is over and I can only hope GF somehow has learned to write at least at a basic level, so that I barely notice how bad it is and can just enjoy the game.
>>
>>27742955
What is wrong with this? ORAS has its fucked up things, but my God, it wasn't as bad as XY. Xy was beta for ORAS (which is not fully executed too) and for SM.
>>
>>27743213
This. They get shit, which is deserved, but they aren't bad games. Emerald is just better
>>
>>27743003
Looker quest gives you basically nothing. There is no reason to do it.
>do it for the feels
The story was a horrible jumbled mess idek how you can extract rewarding emotional content from it.
>muh style points
I guess but it's hardy a decent reward.
>>
>>27742209
All these people complaining are autistic as fuck. Its a great game. Plenty of pokemon to choose from, online trading is easy. Only real setback is the e4 doesnt get stronger but its still 10/10
>>
>>27743235
Yeah if Emerald wasn't released, ORAS would be considered the savior of Hoenn, with a dash of salt from no GBA Sounds. They're not perfect but they far exceed both RS and XY.
>>
File: 1469730367500.jpg (47KB, 680x551px) Image search: [Google]
1469730367500.jpg
47KB, 680x551px
>>27743275
>people dislike what I like
>they must be autistic
>>
File: 1467196904108.jpg (74KB, 494x562px) Image search: [Google]
1467196904108.jpg
74KB, 494x562px
Let's talk about good things XY did.
>that new exp share
>>
>>27743235
Warning: opinion ahead!

And I may add this: ORAS compared to XY is still better, no matter how you will look at it. Even overworld looks better and textures and models looks better. In ORAS at least exist some story, Delta Episode was nice expansion to the main story (even if Zinnia was annoying as fuck). In XY we have ultra retarted team which in X doesn't make any FUCKING sense.
Let's use Life Pokemon to... to kill everybody! Characters were bland, "friendship" and 4 "rivals" made my blood boil. As I said - I beat XY once, and I think that was last time.
>>
>>27743426
I actually like the Exp Share. If you need something similar to the old one, the Lucky Egg still exists.
>>
>>27742209
1. The plot was extremely forgettable. I bet you don't remember sina/dexio, lysandres lumiose headquarters or any of east Kalos that wasn't snowy bullshit.
2. the part where you go to the town with the lucario tower, and you battle the lucario gym leader girls lucario and then climb the lucario tower and get a lucario to fight a lucario again, then the lucario man gives you a magic lucario stone and a pretty bracelet that you wrap around lucarios dick, and then you get a lapras.
3. fucking pokemon distribution is fucked
4. exp system is fucked, especially with exp all
5. Characters are one-dimensional to a fault, and most are plain insufferable
6. Unknown dungeon is one tiny room with a mewtwo, geosenge base is neutered into like 4 rooms, safari is 10x10 squares of grass
7. Battle Maison is barebones and isn't challenging after the first dozen battles.
8. I'm still pissed off about fucking lucario bullshit
>>
>>27743426
>>27743473
It would have been great if it was post-game content.
>>
>>27743565
I guess. You don't have to use it at any point however.
>>
>>27743565
It would have been great if we got Pokemon Z instead because I could see it being really good because they wouldn't be rushing this time and could actually create a better story and fix problems. Most people forget it was rushed considering a game breaking bug existed for the first few weeks they never found.
>>
>>27743455
No, the goal in X was
>Let's use the life Pokemon to make ourselves immortal! Then everyone else will die because reasons but we'll still be alive!
>>
I want to get into Pokemon, this is what I should do right?

Firered/Leafgreen -> Crystal -> Emerald -> Platinum -> BW -> B2W2 -> Skip XY
>>
>>27743678
Cronological order. You can choose any game you want but to apreciate the improvements and notice the failures cronological order is the best.
>>
>>27743678
Put HGSS instead of Crystal, that way all of the games can transfer Pokemon to each other.
>>
>>27743678
HGSS instead of Crystal.
I would do Emerald before HGSS so you get a better progression of the generations. It doesn't really matter I guess, you can play the gens in any order, but you might get frustrated at X feature that isn't there in earlier gens.
>>
>>27743678
XY isn't that bad, it actually allows for a ton of different playstyles such as Wonderlockes and Monotype runs, so you'll never have the same team everytime.

That being said it does have problems, but if you can overlook this then you'll be fine.
>>
>>27743678
I'd say to go for soulsilver over platinum, and it might be tricky to find some of those carts.
>>
>>27743528
1. I remember most of these, but snowy Kalos was bullshit. But well, Kalos had every fucking biome that exist.
2. This is cancer
3. If you mean fucked up Pokedex and about 10 Mons per Route, then I agree
4. Broken thing - I ended up being overleveled (almost 30lvl up compared to Diantha's mons)
5. Agreed
6. Another cancer
7. I don't even know where this thing is
8. Me too. Why Lucario? Couldn't it be some neutal mon with Mega, that turned out to be really good and useful, even with good and appealing design? That would have the effect "WOW! It looks so good!" But no, LUCARIO PANDERING as always.
>>
>>27743674
...this is even more retarted than Y plot. My cancer has cancer.
>>
>>27743678
Skip crystal and do hgss instead. But if you're just playing through all of them you might as well not skip xy.

You should go chronologically. FRLG > ORAS > DPP > HGSS > BW > BW2 > XY
>>
File: sLdDpTz.jpg (211KB, 1024x1579px) Image search: [Google]
sLdDpTz.jpg
211KB, 1024x1579px
>>27742209

I like it, But I still feel it is bad.

XY:
>No rivalry or competitive feel with friends, everything is fine and happy. No pressure or competitive need to be better then the others.
>There is literally NO VILLAIN IMPACT in the story/game. Sure, They show up from time to time but it doesn't matter. No one is ever impacted by it. They steal a bunch of Pokeballs (Oh, There is still plenty left over.), They try and steal fossils (Professor doesn't even notice them). Abomasnow? We got no clue... Power plant maybe, But even then it's not much.
>Continuing bitching about Team Flare because they are fucking shit. Their outfits are stupid as fuck, It was fucking obvious Lysandre was their leader, The reveal that one of the Elite 4 was a member is NEVER UTILISED and is just left out. The only moment something SERIOUS HAPPENS is from a member that only got 5 seconds of screen time in the main game who builds basically a Robot suit that mimics the Snag Machine from Colloseum and even then that is full of sappy drama from fucking Looker
>The gyms in X/Y feel rushed after the Fourth one. And even then, 6th/7th gym are utterable forgettable.

ORAS:
>Terrible Postgame. Get a cool story, But no Battle frontier
>It's a remake that adds nothing but Mega Evolutions. FR/LG added new islands and a more challenging Elite Four battle. HG/SS added Pokemon following you, The greatest Safari Zone ever, Pokeathalon and the ability to rebattle Gym Leaders at a much tougher difficulty
>>
because it's the newest gen
same will happen with gen 7
>>
>>27743853
The first two games in a generation are always a laughable trainwreck with the exception being GS
>>
>>27742246
The Pokémon introduced in Generation VI were actually pretty good overall, despite how few there were. The problems in the games lie elsewhere mostly.
>>
>>27743849
>There is literally NO VILLAIN IMPACT
They decimated an entire town but yeah.
>>
>>27743678
Just start with XY. FRLG is also a good place to start if you're a nostalgiafag. DPPT and HGSS are also good, since the most jarring aspect of the older games is probably the physical/special moves split. Avoid RSE and BW until much later, unless you have an open mind.

Also, this
>>27743765
>>
>>27743937
>They decimated an entire town
It got better
>>
>>27742209
>Villain team is super weak (admins never have more than three mons, boss is weak)
>Little to no involvement of the gym leaders in the flare plotline
>Shitty slut champion
>Weak as fuck "Rivals"
>Mega evos are gimmicky and too focused on kanto mons
>>
>>27743961
Still more of an impact than most teams
>>
>>27742246
Beware is adorable!
>>
>>27743674
Seriously? I only played Y so I figured it would be something like using all the life energy to power the death laser.

They really did not put enough thought into Team Flare's end goals. I wish they would actually bother to add in more plot differences when the box legendaries are so divergent in ability. It was dumb enough having Team Magma hiding out in a harbor to find Groudon on the seafloor when there was a perfectly good volcano.
>>
>>27743937
I dunno if 'decimated' is the right word. They knocked over a few log cabins and put a sinkhole where their stonehenge was
>>
>>27744032
>Little to no involvement of the gym leaders in the flare plotline

Hey fuck you this was a good thing. I miss when they gave me my badge and never bothered me again.
>>
>>27742209
Everybody lover gen 6 prior to release.
>>
>>27744261
They had to use that fucking huge ocean anon, but they could at least pretend it was an underwater volcano or some shit.
Anyay Emerald gave you what you wanted.
>>
>>27744261
Yeah you think that's dumb try remembering what each of their appearances was for and how it got them to their end goal. The powersration is the only time they appear that makes considering their goal was to use the legendary's power to make themselves immortal/wipe out a part of the population and killing all pokemon.
>>
>>27744311
I think there's a balance that can be struck. BW was too far in one direction by having all the gym leaders constantly doing things, but at the same time having them just sit around in their gyms all the time can also be boring.

I think Diamond and Pearl hit a good spot with it. You sometimes see the Gym Leaders outside their gym, but it's usually just to show that they have lives.
>>
>>27742209
I don't hate it, it just feels subpar

Cool Pokemon though
>>
>>27744393
Maylene in snowpoint was a good touch. Maybe have the gym leaders have their own subplot that doesn't interfere with the main quest would be the best option?
>>
File: 1442034741210.gif (44KB, 362x332px) Image search: [Google]
1442034741210.gif
44KB, 362x332px
>>27742858
Pokemon ShYoGoDaMoYoAuPiSh
>>
File: 1408489138504.jpg (148KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1408489138504.jpg
148KB, 500x667px
>>27742209
I feel I am like one of the few who actually likes XY for the reasons people have stated why they dislike it. I actually quit Pokemon after Gen 4 because shit felt stale to me but then again I never really gave much thought to teambuilding, grinding an entire team, etc until I got Pokemon Y.
Yeah, there's a lot of Gen 1 pandering and the EXP Share is broken as hell, but fuck it works for me. Team Flare is pretty mediocre in terms of designs and whatnot, but it still felt intense to go up against Lysandre knowing that the entire fate of Kalos and beyond was at stake. Post-endgame with Emma and Looker was lots of fun, and I LOVE character customization hence why I skipped ORAS after I heard it lacks character customization, then again Hoenn is not exactly my favourite region anyway.
In the end, XY has a shitload of problems but it was still a blast to play it for what it's worth and it made me rekindle my love for Pokemon. It also has the best Regional Pokemon catalog (Tyranitar, Garchomp, Kanto Starters, Skarmory, Scizor, Bisharp, Golurk), enabling me to make my competitive team (or dream team for that matter) in-game during the actual story.
Still, I really hoped Z would fix most if not all the problems that XY had but alas I suppose I'll just have to hold out re-visiting Kalos when its remake gets released in 202X or 203X.
>>
>>27744681
I still don't quite get the complaints about the regional dex. Even numbered gens having fewer new pokemon is nothing new, and the new ones we got were all pretty neat. I really do like how each route has a lot of different pokemon on it, even the caves. It makes travelling much less boring when you're always seeing different stuff pop out at you.

I can get some of the complaints about not being able to find new pokemon, or new pokemon being too hard to find, but Kalos handled it better than Gold and Silver, since you can actually find most of the new pokemon before you beat the elite four.
>>
The low number of pokemon introduced didn't actually bothered me until i realized they probably didn't wanted to get to 1000 pokemon anytme soon.
I don't know why but the posibility of 1000 pokemon scares me.
>>
>>27742209
[spoiled]its shit
>>
>>27742392
Gen 5 had some great pokemon and a good story

Gen 6 had an alright story besides the evil team and mostly bad pokemon with pearls in the shit
>>
File: shauna.png (313KB, 791x647px) Image search: [Google]
shauna.png
313KB, 791x647px
Let's see...
>E4 only have 4 pokemon forever with no damn upgrades in team
>no proper gym leader rematch
>Battle Maison, which I don't mind, but it took away the PWT and STILL no battle frontier
>Wasted evil team
>Wasted gym leader potential
Seriously though, how the hell did we come out of Gen V with the most involvement of the gym leaders and E4 to Gen VI where you forget they even exist after your battle with them?
For example
>Valerie does nothing when Poke Ball factory of HER town is being terrorized
>Wulfric had an interesting set up where he goes and visits and Pokemon Village, basically a shelter for abused pokemon, could Wulfric possibly relate to abuse when he was younger and his pokemon helped him through it? Did he befriend pokemon in the village that he uses in his team? We'll never fucking know.
Also this has been a problem for a little while but
>no lore on mythical pokemon
>no battle encounter of said mythical pokemon
How could would it be to battle Diancie in a cavern with dazzling jewels with a underground waterfall behind Diancie that glitters like the diamonds?
>ffs
>>
The game literally crams giveaway pokemon down your throat, which ruins the game flow. In pokemon, you're supposed to have early game pokemon like ratatta, then you move on to get better pokemon later on. If you are just immediately given everything, there is no reason to use most pokemon.

Exp share actually punishes you even harder for trying to use new pokemon, If you just sit on the same team of six, you will be so over-leveled that the game is a joke. Level inflation also meant that early-game moves and pokemon were useless.

Overall, XY is a symptom, not a disease. The Experience system needs an actual overhaul so that pokemon that evolve in their 30s have a moment of weakness, and so the game rewards overleveling a bit less. Overleveling a few pokemon was always an easymode playstyle, but XY pushed it to the extreme.
>>
>>27742955
Maybe some peope actually didn't care for the Battle Frontier and Gym Leader rematches and found better things to do after the game?
The only thing I'm pissed about is how the fucked up the title music
>>
>>27743849
An Elite 4 member being part of Team Flare brushed to the side was such a disappointing moment for me. The Elite 4 are supposed to be the strongest members of the region, it would've been sweet if she used her influence to aide the team in accomplishing their goal. She was even a broadcaster, that shit could've been super abused to paint you as a villain.
>>
>>27746118
Oddly enough, I think they did that in the Colloseum games. When you went to the Under Team Cipher had an admin posing as a television star who tried to frame you as a spy.

I'm not sure if it would have worked as well in a main game, especially on a region-wide scale, but at the same time the fact that they gave little more than a nod to her being a member was a major missed opportunity.
>>
>>27742209
I don't know where the >easy meme started since pokemon games have always been super easy.

I dislike the fact that there is nothing to do after the E4.

I like the new pokemons and trainer customization.

I'd rate them low but still above gen 3. People say they are shit because it's the popular meme and they want to fit in. They are okay, not good, just okay.
>>
>>27742290
if Sumo was easy
How were ReBlYe?
How were GoSiCr?
How were RuSaEm?
How were DiPePl?
How were BlWh and BlTwWhTw?
>>
>>27742278
>/threading your own post
nigga
>>
I can't believe nobody mentioned the power plant yet. There's a huge chunk of the map that is dedicated to being the power plant and there's just no way to get inside it?? Like it's just a waste of space
>>
>>27746196
I actually completely forgot about that. Damn how far down we've come.

>I'm not sure if it would have worked as well in a main game, especially on a region-wide scale

I guess you're right seeing how you're a kid in the main games. If you were a little older I could see the Gym Leaders banding like in Gen 5 to try to stop you.
>>
>>27742209
>Easy, even for a Pokemon game
>Forgettable characters
>shit story
>worst evil team by far
>small roster
>Megas
>the exp share
>no postgame
>>
>>27746359
Yeah, it worked in Orre because you were a former evil-team member yourself, and old enough for the accusation to stick.

I think they still could have done something better with her and team Flare though, like having her give out misinformation about suspicious activities in order to send you somewhere random and distract you from their real plans.
>>
>>27746355
They had to fill this cartridges with something, no matter what.
>>
File: 1333507212780.gif (190KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
1333507212780.gif
190KB, 240x135px
>>27746312
>How were GoSiCr?
6/10
Dantalian was better.
>>
>>27746263
>people think ___ because bandwagon
This mentality is stupid.

Nobody is saying earlier pokemon games were easy; however, X/Y were tremendously easy even compared to older games. The only memorable trainers with more than 3 pokemon are the Elite 4, the Team Flare leader, your rival, and the Champion, all of whom are still total pushovers because of how easy it is to become overlevelled. There's also the fact that the enemy team was shit (they look like shit and their only motivation is wanting to kill everyone on earth), you're CONSTANTLY forced to walk in a straight line and not explore (Again, this is something that's happened before, but not to the extent that it is in X/Y), none of the legendaries were involved in the lore (Xernas/Yvetal are just kinda there to power the laser, Zygarde is just kinda there, and pretty much every other legendary is an event pokemon), All the free hand-out pokemon (you get a second starter like 3 gyms into the game, and not long after that you get one of the strongest megas), and several other things. It's a combination of several factors that makes Gen 6 suck so much, but none more than the pitifully low difficulty.
>>
>>27746445
Now that's at least a fantastic way to use her broadcasting potential to help buy the team time to carry out their plans. It just sucks her character model seemed to say "I'm the real leader."
>>
>>27746584
Whoops, I meant "Nobody is saying the earlier pokemon games weren't easy".

Also, to add to the list, they force you to hang out with these obnoxious "friends" throughout the game who are painfully annoying and pretty much just exist to suck your dick and hold your hand. Also the complete absence of a post-game.
>>
>>27742290
Fuck off Reddit fag
>>
>>27746614
I'm not even sure if she gave of a leader vibe, but the fact that both she and Lysander had Pyroars as their lead really made her seem like a more important member.

I almost wish they had made her secretly the leader or something and made some sort of post-game mission involving her.
>>
File: Quill_Me.png (142KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
Quill_Me.png
142KB, 225x259px
Man all these cynics in this thread that can't just enjoy a fun new pokemon game without crying like a bunch of babies.
>>
Care for a sky battle with a Sky Trainer?
>>
>>27746625
They should have gotten rid of Tierno and Trevor. The main rival was fine, if a bit of a downer. Give Shauna Trevor's goal of completing the pokedex (play it up as a 'having a bunch of friends' thing), and make the occasional contests where you compete on dex entries actually difficult, so you have to have caught a lot of pokemon to keep up.

The idea of having multiple rivals to represent the multiple ways of playing is neat, but it doesn't really work out when they do things you can't even compete in are so terrible that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>27746584
The fact that Greninja alone, not even Protean mind you, can demolish the Champion without any real trouble except for her Mega tells you how ridiculously easy she was.

>Ice Beam
>Ice Beam
>Surf
>Ice Beam
>Ice Beam
>Surf
>>
>>27745988

I feel like people here rush through the main game just for the post-game crap.

I took ORAS slowly, catching everything the DexNav required as I went along. Had fun throughout.

XY play fine, and I liked the minimal Team Flare story because fuck stories in my Pokemon games, but you could tell where things were held back for the third version. Like The Power Plant, Zygarde's entire existence, and Rhyhorn Racing.
>>
File: why0.jpg (43KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
why0.jpg
43KB, 600x662px
>>27746788
This still pisses me off.
>completely ruin several animations for the sake of a battle mode limited to a single type that's 100% optional
WHY
>>
>>27746778
>W-Waah, people are complaining on the internet!
You don't have to find something 100% perfect to enjoy it. I still liked playing X/Y for all the new pokemon, despite all it's flaws.

There's a difference between blindly hating something and being aware of the flaws in a game.
>>
>>27746778
Call them what you like, XY were dissapointing anon.
Even though it had some good parts and is not as shit as some say, after BW2 i was expecting it to be better than it was.
>>
>>27746859
I'm doing the DexNav playthrough of ORAS and I'm feeling it.
>>
>>27742858
this is amazing
>>
>>27742354
>inb4 anti-su hate parade
>>
>>27742209
because team flare was the most unimaginative, garbage excuse for antagonists. they want to wipe inhabitants out of the region because they want to be stylish? they are never intimidating. it's a weak story
>>
>>27742445
Damn you're right. This gives me more hope for Sun and Moon.
>>
>>27742469

I agree it's a bit rushed but Friend Safari is perfect the way it is. I know you don't have friends Anon but it's a fun little feature the way it is.
>>
File: Friend Safari Zone.png (206KB, 977x534px) Image search: [Google]
Friend Safari Zone.png
206KB, 977x534px
>>27747439
You can't call a 10x10 patch of grass a fucking 'safari zone'.

Also
>implying
>>
>>27747515
The increased shiny rate is nice though.
>>
>>27742672
You forgot something. Intorducing you to a large city, larger than both Goldenrod and Celedon. You see it and think, "Wow, I could waste so much time here, and I am. I know they want me to do plot bullshit, but let's ignore that for a bit and explore this metropolis. It looks fine, lively, some camera angles are weird, but then you go down a street. "Sorry, you can't go this way. There's a black out." Translation: Fuck you, get on our shitty plot railroad right now! Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>27747515
It would have been nice if they had made the different typed areas more thematic, even if they were relatively small. A pond for water types, a desert for ground types, and a bit of extra space to run around in.
>>
>>27747594
That was probably the worst thing. Even if they didn't want you going down other routes, blocking off 80% of the city the first time you get there was garbage. Should have at least let you explore the center streets.
>>
>>27747613
Yes, exactly. That's why I feel the game was soulless, they just put together that sorry excuse of an safari and did nothing thematically interesting with it. When you enter you are supposed to be visiting other people's safari zones, think about it, it would have been great if you could customize it like you could in HG/SS and then send it to other players, how cool would have been that?

It's small things like that that make you go, 'man, they really had fun while making this game'
>>
>>27742849
When weighing your pros and cons, you don't want your pros to be the equivalent of weighing a wafer crisp against your mum. That's a sure way to launch said wafer crisp into orbit, and also have a bad product.
>>
>>27747752
Having it be a sort of secret base/safari zone combo would have been sweet, though it might have been tricky with 3D models. Still, any amount of variation in appearance would have been nicer than what we got.

It also would have been cooler to have it be a contiguous area so you could transition between zones, making it so that as you add more friends you get a bigger and bigger safari zone.
>>
>>27747680
Especially after introducing clothes. Get to big city, assume it has good things to buy. Items, TMs, and fucking clothes. The new mechanic that they played up in the advertising. But nope! Come back with more plot done you asshole!
>>
File: 984.jpg (33KB, 456x349px) Image search: [Google]
984.jpg
33KB, 456x349px
>>27742209
It was like Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl. They're like lab rats to test if they could make good Pokemon games on a new console.
Of course, R/S and D/P got improvements like Emerald and Platinum, but Gamefreak straight out went to gen 7 and gave up on X/Y, didn't make an improved version (Z) and they remade the bad versions of the Hoenn games instead of remaking Emerald instead.
>>
File: tmp_3675-1470931118481328355112.jpg (153KB, 794x810px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3675-1470931118481328355112.jpg
153KB, 794x810px
>>27742290
>SuMo
>>
>>27744771

Just because it wasn't as bad as one game distribution, doesn't mean it isn't bad in general.

It still had Bullshit 1% encounter rates, pokemon exclusive to hordes and then other nonsense? I bet you didn't even know Gligar was part of the Kalos Regional Dex without looking it up cause no trainer used a Gligar/Gliscor and on top of the fact it's a horde exclusive mon with a low encounter rate.
>>
they didn't include this theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE6eJrBM-cg
>>
>>27748213
Yeah. Even once you get back around, it turns out the only clothing store is crazy expensive and requires more to unlock it anyway.

Would it have killed them to put a few more clothing stores in place of some of those random cafes?
>>
>>27748417
No, but then again you'd be crazy to try and memorize the Kalos regional dex. I find that sort of thing cool, because it's something that you may discover on your own, or that you may need to try and hunt down.

1% encounter rates are still BS, but there's nothing bad about having a bunch of different types of encounters in a single area. I'd certainly take 6 different pokemon on a single route over 2
>>
>>27748425
Gen 5 had a lot of good things about it that I think it's better than the recent games but too bad it's the most hated gen from what I've seen, and I'll never understand why.
>>
>>27747066

Team Flare is pretty bad but I still believe Neo Rocket is the worst, with the leader doing fuck alll until you meet him at the final stretch and then runs away with his tail tucked between his legs after losing once.
>>
>>27742675
>Mewtwonite, which is a naturally occurring mineral, interacting specifically with Mewtwo, a recent and synthetic creature
never thought about that.
>>
>>27742209
Well, I haven't played X/Y through yet but ORAS was A LOT easier than R/S/E. Maybe I was just shit at the games when I was a kid but I remember having to try the Elite 4 battles over and over again because I kept losing. In ORAS I steamrolled through them easily. I just feel like they're pandering to the casuals with gen 6 but hey... it IS a kid's game.
>>
Not many new mons compared to gen 5, Fennekin and Chespin lines look retarded. No postgame. And Kalos is a shit region.
>>
>>27744291
"knocked over" being the key word. Not destroyed. Log fucking cabins, pushed on their sides.
>>
I don't hate any mainseries pokemon game but even though Gen 6 introduced some good QoL changes such as easier EV training (horde battles and super training lets you put specific points into a specific stat at will, and one condensed area to grow all your EV reducing berries), Destiny Knot making IV breeding almost trivial with the amount of perfect IV pokemon you can get, wonder trading letting you get rid of all your breeding rejects easy as well as expand on your ID's so you can get Master Balls/ PP Ups more frequently and a few other things, but everything else more or less suffered for said QoL changes.
>>
>>27743565

It would have been bette r if they just balanced the game around it. If you use the EXP share, you get up hilariously overleveled compared to everyone else unless you're constantly swithcing out your team after every gym, which is hard because immediately after the 3rd gym, the pacing goes to shit and it's a mad dash to the end of the game. If you don't end up using the EXP share, then you end up massively underlevled because of the above reasons; I barely got my Pokemon to level 50 when I reached the E4 without using the EXP share.
>>
File: Cpgn7MYUAAEhhXV.png (95KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Cpgn7MYUAAEhhXV.png
95KB, 350x350px
>>27742209
I REALLY enjoyed Gen VI.

I loved most of the dex even despite its tiny size.

I loved seeing Pokemon FINALLY go 3D.

I loved all those nice tiny details like Amie, Customization and better online.

I hated M-Evos in concept, but grew to love them in execution for adding some more strategy to the game during a time where the gameplay was getting a bit stale.

I really liked the meta. It was one of the Top 3 we've ever had.

I enjoyed the more non-linear region compared to Unova.

They actually sparked up my interest in the series again because even though i played every single Gen, i was beginning to feel bored by the formulaic repetition, so it was a nice change of pace.

BUT...

Even despite all of this, i feel like it was an overall weak Gen. Why? Because despite the multiple additions to the core game experience (Maybe even the most Gen-to-Gen additions overall), the game feels like it was missing a lot of polish.

The villain Team was clearly underdeveloped and boring. They tried grasping too many things at once by giving you so many companions that they end up feeling personally unimportant, leaving you to drift along the game without a care for anyone. Admittedly the Post-Game isn't as skeletal as many implied, as i personally enjoyed Essentia's arc a bit more than the disjointed main game, and spent many hours in the Maison and Battle Chateau, i was still left a bit disappointed. Even all the improvements seemed a bit rushed and not wholly thought out. A 7/10 or maybe 8/10 for the additions if generous.

If there ever was a need for a 3rd game that would fix the flaws of the first games, then this would be the best example of it. If an actual Z had been released and fixed the flaws while refining the main offerings and adding more details then it would've been the best Gen yet.

Wasn't expecting much from Gen VII, but they seem to have shaken up the main formula greatly, so i hope it can end up delivering in the aspects that X/Y failed to deliver.
>>
>>27746312
WITH A REBLYE

SHE CRIED MO, MO, MO!
>>
There are very good logical reasons to dislike X/Y, but some children had it as their first Pokemon game and they will cherish it forever.
>>
>>27742209
1: too few new pokemon, an abyssmal amount
2: they try to pad the numbers higher with mega evolutions, which was a stupid idea on except for a select few (like mawile) that should have just been flat out evolutions for them in the first place.
>>
Because Megas were a fad and if they don't do them for every poke, then it is unfair, in a way. And if they do, then a ton of designs would be horrible.
>>
>>27743933
This.
>>
>>27743156
I felt they were cool, I only didn't like the fact they were necessary if you didn't want to use D-Pad
>>
Ummm... because it was terrible?
>>
>>27742675
Adding onto this. They fucked up the EXP system. Never mind that they not only removed the old EXP share completely and added the current one, there were more problems than that.

>They decided each and every catch should give you exp as if you defeated the pokemon.
>Playing amie with a pokemon enough will permanently give them a 1.2x exp gain boost. >They made it so that every time you switch in pokemon, instead of the exp being split between each pokemon that were in battle, instead each pokemon gain 100% of the exp as if defeating that pokemon by themselves.
>And worst of all, they removed the old EXP system which made harder to get overleveled and also made it easier to train underleveled mons.

All of this indicates that they could not have given two shits about the exp curve this gen, completely the opposite of the gen before it.
>>
they made shiny hunting piss easy, basically so anyone can have a shiny within a week of trying.

Worse than that are the [LIVE] Shiny Hunting videos

>OMFUCKINGGERD ITS A SHINY

they should've kept the 1/8192 chance and Masuda method and that's it. None of this chain fishing / radar bullshit
>>
>>27753714
Those are all pluses if you ask me.
>>
>>27742209
The environments are shit

What retard decided to make a game with no snowy/rainy areas
>>
File: 1464929371592.jpg (25KB, 424x501px) Image search: [Google]
1464929371592.jpg
25KB, 424x501px
>>27742209
The whole game felt like I was in a white cushioned room squishing a pillow. It was complete emptiness. Nothing ever sparked a single feel in me while playing the game, it was like eating air. It was, fucking nothing.
>>
>>27742672
Sun and Moon are Gen 7, did you expect them to stay exactly like XY? Same jump happened between DP and BW.

>>27744681
>>27746778
>>27750686
Mah niggas. Luckily most people out of /vp/ aren't completely jaded and enjoyed the hell out of XY.
>>
>>27742209
Beecause it feels like a5.5 generation. It feels unfinished. Little content regionwise, and its like they justifies themselves by focusing only on megaevos and the 3d models like that alone would make a valid game. without it this games would have been anonymous and bland as fuck. I like kaloss designs but its a shame cause they feel wasted. SM has to be released yet and it seems it has more content put into them than xy already. Xerneas and yvelltal are nice but.honestly they dont have the same peersonality and leegendary aura like their predecessors, i already forgot about them. The fact that kaloss didnt.get a third version only makes it worse for them.
>>
>>27754988
Then BW feels like a 4.5 generation.
>>
For me at least, its a recent feeling. So far gen 7 has become very experimental and upgrades every portion of the series' core. Meanwhile its doing this, the presentation, music, characters and characterization all feels like a natural progression B2W2 then gen 6. I don't hate it as much as I am starting to resent the entire last 3 years for not being exactly this, and their option for a half measure generation that cpuld have delivered so much more then it did. And even then its coattails are infecting SM, and I have deep concern it might not be for the best.
>>
>>27742675
+1 to this post
>>
>>27742264
>panders to genwunners
B-but my alolan formes...
>>
>>27742209
I liked X&Y, but I've only ever played pokemon for building my team.
Saying it was easy isn't really a valid complaint when every pokemon game is easy. I've always had to add self imposed rules to every game to make it more challenging.

ORAS was were the shit was taken. I had to run from wild pokemon and dodge trainers to keep myself from over leveling. I skipped SO much of the game because if I didn't I would end up over the level of my opponents instead of under it.

Black and White were my least favorite games because early game had poor pokemon distribution and it made team building kind of a drag until the end. BW2 fixed that but was less fun in other ways.
>>
>>27743149
>>27742675
This sums everything better up than I ever could
>>
>>27742209
Its biggest issue was coming out after games like Platinum, HGSS and BW2 that were all keeping some kind of development.

XY broke expectations and was meant to be mediocre for acting similarly to DP (after FRLG and Emerald) with too many flaws after such a great phase for Pokémon.
>>
You are gays if you play Pokemon games for their story and difficulty lol
>>
>level pokemon to 100
>nothing can challenge you in game past level 50

Every time. The difficulty is just too easy. Give us something to do for the second half of the levels.
>>
>>27748430

The cafés were just filler. Castelia City (hell, even Mauville in ORAS) made good use of its space.
>>
>>27742675

They make less sense in X?
>>
>>27757619
>uses the Life Deer Pokémon to destroy the world
>>
>>27754849
But it does have those anon,

Granted they're jammed into random areas but they're there
>>
>>27742672
>>27742672
i want to add
>the mysterious train leading to nowhere
>the locked doors in the desert
>>
>>27742278

ORAS was easy until Steven wrecked my shit
>>
>>27757512
>s something to do for the second half of the levels.
You shouldn't reach cap. The game isn't 'getting to 100' it's roll playing with your little monster bros.
>>
>>27757807
Yeah, I was intentionally 10 levels under him to make it more fun, but he has too many earthquake users and that damn mega. I remember him being a pushover in the original gen 3 games.
>>
>>27742392
Playing y for the first time right now, my team is literally all gen 5 pokemon, i think their more gen 5 pokemon then gen 6 pokemon in this game baka.

Yes, it's piss easy right after the first gym, i took off exp share immediately because i heard all the bad rumors, and forcing myself to grind, is harder than any of the actual story conflicts.

Also, exp for catching pokemon, what?
>>
everything about the game is actually gay
>>
>>27760587
tru
i am gay and own both x and y
>>
>>27742672
>chibi models
Have you ever played a Pokemon game?
>>
>>27746312
>BlTwWhTw
I dig this one
>>
>>27754739
I don't see how those can be pluses to anyone even remotely trying to enjoy the battle parts of the main game.

Simply put, there are way too many variables in which GF won't be able to predict where the player's level will currently be at to adjust each battle's level. They decided to fuck it and hand exp out like candy.
>>
>>27742672
>Lysandre's theme is literally a remix of the grunt theme
This was disappointing, but this game had the worst battle music all around. I love the music from these games; to hear the trash that played against the gym leaders was almost enough to make me ragequit.
>>
>>27761757
Only ones I really liked were the Elite Four and Champion themes.

The Gym Leader theme was extremely disappointing.
>>
The updated cries really triggered me for gen 6, most are just unremarkable LOUD NOISES that make nothing recognisable. very few are good improvements, like Magnezone.
>>
>>27756332
Sun and moon panders with alolan forms, but:

>Kanto starters for no reason
>scripted pidgey encounter on first route
>viridian-like forest where you can get a pikachu
>Snorlax and Pokeflute bullshit
>Free lapras for no reason
>>
>>27761841
THIS. seriously fuck updated cries, specially the ones from gen 1
>>
Why exactly does everyone hate getting experience from catching a Pokemon?

The only issue X and Y had with experience was the lack of Gen 5's experience scaling.
I don't know about you guys, but I always ended up having to constantly shift around Exp. Share to keep my team evenly leveled. That wasn't exactly enjoyable.
>>
>>27762125
It's just one minor variable that can mess with the exp curve to some extent. Someone who wants to complete their dex during their journey will be higher leveled than someone who skips every wild encounter.

Now say you don't want to be higher leveled but you also want to complete your dex. You can't do that.

Granted, exp scaling could probably help the issue.
>>
>>27761945
don't forget free lucario with mega stone
>>
>>27746807
That's what I would've liked them to have done too! Shauna's "I want to make memories!" thing combined with "I want to complete the PokéDex" would've been a really good combo to make an interesting character.
>>
File: tower of shark jumping.jpg (19KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
tower of shark jumping.jpg
19KB, 400x240px
>>
>>27762249
They had to give you some pokemon capable of mega evolution for the tutorial.
>>
>>27742209
I don't hate it, but I absolutely fucking hate the fact they introduced so few new Pokémon.
inb4 Megas
>>
>>27761945
The distribution of pokemon that can learn surf is rather shit up to that point, so they have to give the player one.
>>
all the things i can defend about gen 6 have to do with the online features the only thing that im sad about with s&m right now is that i wont get a game that makes kalos great
>>
>>27763355
>s&m
?
>>
>>27763422
sun and moon?
>>
>>27763454
Oh right, sorry.
>>
>>27742209
>Easy
>Shitmon legendaries except Xerneas
>Generation one pandering
>Mega evolutions
>Ruined pokemon cries
>Some horrible 3D models
>Virtually no post game
>Lame rivals
Did I cover everything?
>>
>>27742209
Not enough new pokemon. Pokemon fans are collectors at heart.
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (401KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
401KB, 500x500px
>>27761757
>>27761814
I liked Trainer and Flare but the Gym theme was hot garbage.
>>
>>27763573
>Yveltal is bad

No.
>>
>>27742209
Because it's better than gen 4 and 5, and the sinnohfoeti can't bear that.
>>
>>27763667
nice too see you anon, here's your (you)
>>
>>27743937
By decimating an entire town, you mean creating a big hole, and knocking down a couple display houses.
>>
>>27763573
Fuck you, Volcanion and Mega Evolutions were both good additions.
>>
>>27763666
Sorry Satan, I was hesitant to include Yveltal with Xerneas, I guess I have to.
>>27763769
>Volcanion and Mega Evolutions were both good additions.
Too bad Mega Evolutions are dead now. And Volcanion looks like molten shit design wise.
>>
>>27763573
>Shitmon legendaries except Xerneas
>Generation one pandering
>Mega evolutions
There is nothing wrong with these. The first in particular is probably good compared to just shitting out 200 legendaries like the last three gens.

>Easy
>Some horrible 3D models
Replace models with sprites and these are true of every other game in the series to some extent. The Gen 6 games are marginally easier but the series is already so pathetic it's barely noticeable.
>>
>>27757807
I don't even remember his battle in ORAS. But the Wallace battle in Emerald was a blast
>>
>>27763935
The only one that exagerated the legendary count was DPPt.
>>
>>27744291
> stonehenge
*facepalm*
Go get some culture you illiterate fuck.
Thread posts: 226
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.