[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here the type of team planner that only uses new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471034585850.png (3MB, 2708x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1471034585850.png
3MB, 2708x2500px
Anyone else here the type of team planner that only uses new Pokemon with their first playthrough of a new generation? My autism is really bugging me because I really wanna have pic related on my team, because I love it so much, but is it technically a NEW pokemon? Am I breaking the rules?
>>
>>27741656
They have different typings and stats so I consider them new enough to be usable.
>>
>>27741694
>and stats
I haven't had internet for more than a month on and off, has that been confirmed?
>>
>>27741656

I'm one of those team planners that only uses new pokemon. I allow pokemon that either get evolutions, pre-evolutions (so Mr. Mime in Sinnoh etc.), mega evolutions or type-changes (Magneton in G/S/C) and I'll probably use at least one Alolan form in Moon (I like the new Exeggutor).
>>
>>27741656
Usually I just caught what I liked, which for the most part tended to be newer Pokemon.

These days though, I just nuzlocke them anymore. Just adds a bit of flare to the theme and gets me to use some Pokemon I might not have ever used otherwise.

Like my X/Y Nuzlocke wielded an Espurr and that thing helped me out so much, I was glad to have the little guy.
>>
>>27741738
The way you word it totally makes sense, yeah. I used to team plan this way with my best friend and we would call dibs on a new pokemon. I miss it
>>
>>27741656
I just catch whatever new pokemon I find and swap whichever I like when I reach the PC.
>>
>>27741711
It's heavily implied but not confirmed.

>>27741738
This I agree with entirely.

>>27741656
I would say use it. I persobally won't use any Alola forms my first run through, but I don't see why what is basically a new Pokémon with an old name should be excluded.
>>
>>27741656
I am, and I don't plan on using the new Alola forms on my first run. I go a bit further and don't even use evos/pre-evos connected to other generations unless I absolutely have too. The Alola forms are basically in the same group as cross-gen evos/pre-evos for me.
>>
>>27741711
Highly likely, look at the difference between marowak and alola marowak, which is significantly thinner which implies less bulk more speed etc.
>>
>>27741738
This
>>
File: sawk_by_mangusulover-d4a25rm.png (130KB, 982x958px) Image search: [Google]
sawk_by_mangusulover-d4a25rm.png
130KB, 982x958px
>tfw you just min-max the shit out of your in-game team, picking as many powerful early route Pokemon as you can
>tfw you won't be able to stop yourself from doing this again

Sawk/Throh and Azumarill are the GOAT early mons
>>
>>27743049
This guy gets it. Those feels.
>>
>>27741656
I try to use MOSTLY new Pokemon(at least 4 out of 6).
>>
>>27741656

I might.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.