[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks about Sun + Moon, and Team Skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1459485513066.png (115KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1459485513066.png
115KB, 246x238px
>The beginning of the game, as you arrive in Alola, you meet a businessman named Aldrin.
>He chats with you about the trip from Kanto the two of you just took, before leaving for business
>Throughout the course of the game, you see him in various locations, suspiciously after the antics of Guzma and Team Skull, commenting on the effects that their attacks will have on the region.
>At the resolution of the main game's plot, it's hinted that Team Skull, namely Guzma, was manipulated by someone else.

>In the Post-Game, post-amnesia Looker comes seeking a wanted criminal he was trailing on the S.S. Anne, before he went overboard in the events of ORAS.
>Businessman you've seen time and time again is the same villain, and the one that has been manipulating Team Skull. He has a suprisingly strong team, and after you battle he hints that he's working for a larger organization back in Kanto.

You can probably guess who he works for.
>>
TEAM MAGMA???
>>
Welp, I knew it. We're going back to Kanto instead of getting remakes. Screencap this post.
>>
Giovanni?
>>
Team Skull?
>>
TEAM GALACTIC ??? OM G
>>
>>27739146
Why does no one believe Guzma can be a team leader just because he doesn't look like a stupid, over the top clichéd cartoon villain with a Master Plan™?
>>
Ahaha Aldrin like BUZZ Aldrin
You know what goes "buzz"? You guessed it bugs
You know who uses Bugs and is close to Kanto?
You guessed it, it's Bugsy! I knew he would return to the series!
>>
>Guys rate my fanfic, Is sooooo legit Because spoiled all greentext xDxDxD

KYS
>>
>>27739237
>xD meme
Reddit is ver that way, sir.
>>
Prepare for trouble!
>>
>>27739146
>>>/fanfiction.net/
>>
>>27739230
fucking finally
>>
>>27739206
No shit, nobody liked Sinnoh. Gen 4 was completely saved by HG/SS.

Unova was at least kind of cool in that the first run through was the freshest game since gen 1 and the second games were just incredibly good overall. Sinnoh was just a completely bland and unmemorable region. The important things gen 4 did were the mechanical changes which were great for the game. Oh also giving Rhydon an evo so it can hold eviolite. The gen 4 evos other than Tangrowth and Yanmega were all fucking hideous and made me angry, I'm glad that gen 5 tried to fix that shit by adding an item that makes defensive mid stages viable in some occasions.
>>
File: 1426811111963.png (377KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1426811111963.png
377KB, 512x384px
>write a fanfiction
>call it a leak

Why do people do this?

Can you please stop?
>>
I fuckIng wish, OP. But GF doesn't write shit that good or contiguous for the games.
>>
I actually was thinking that guzma was a rejected rocket grunt that tried to become an admin(captain)....so while the events of the other games were happening he gathered rejected grunts from all other evil organizations,forming his own big "family" of rejects. And now he's emerged to show just how powerful he would have been if he become a boss in team rocket.
>>
>>27739374
>nobody liked Sinnoh
>Immediately follows up with how Unova is better

I want Unovabortions to leave.
>>
>>Larger organization back in Kanto.
Silph Co.
>>
You know op what happened in ORAS was 10 years before XY so your telling me SM is in that time?
>>
OMG OMG OMG
>>
>>27739374
>GEN 4 WAS SO BAD
>NOW HERE IS WHY GEN 5 IS SO GOOD
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>27740418
>10 years before XY
>2+3+?+2 equals ten
>>
>>27739146

Although this is probably fake, I also believe that Guzma isn't the true leader of Team Skull
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.