[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We make our own Alola Form Pokemon with their new typing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: alolan polibro.jpg (21KB, 326x374px) Image search: [Google]
alolan polibro.jpg
21KB, 326x374px
ITT: We make our own Alola Form Pokemon with their new typing and also their new ability. Have fun. :)

Alolan Poliwrath
Type: Ground/Fighting
Ability: Huge Power

The reason why it's now a Ground-type in the Alola region is because it got tired and fed up of being a tadpole and not a frog, so it decided to abandoned its water habitat and being a tadpole all together to become more human-like and more muscular. Huge Power fits its new muscular and humanoid design/form because of the fact that the ability is called "Muscleman" in Japan and the ability will boost its Attack stat making it more better in battle.

Pic related is the closest representation of its design that I could find.
>>
>>27738707
that is.... fucking terrifying it looks like it'll man handle its own trainer...
nicely done
>>
>>27738707
its tummy looks like my ballsack.
i can post pic if you don't believe.
>>
>>27739699
Do it fgt
>>
>>27739699
dubs confirm post balls
>>
>>27739699
Nah, don't try to traumatize us.

>>27738772
Terrifying indeed, but cool.
>>
File: 2deep.jpg (35KB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
2deep.jpg
35KB, 270x203px
>Ghost/Fairy Gardevoir
>Cursed Body
A proper guardian angel Pokemon rather than getting it all mixed up with the whole knight/mother theming.
>>
>>27738707
>it got tired and fed up of being a tadpole
that's not the driving force of nature, OP. Animals don't get "tired and fed up", and I doubt pokemon would, too. All the other alolan forms have legitamate reasons (except for Raichu and its stupid "we don't know; maybe it's pancakes"). Sandshrew and Sandslash moved to the mountains next to the desert because there was to much volcanic activity in the desert. Vulpix and Ninetales moved to the mountains to avoid competition with other pokemon, meowth was selectively bred by the royal family, and marowak had to adapt to fend off grass types and developed a 6th sense due to tighter partership bonds. Getting "tired and fed up" is not an excuse.
I won't complain, though, Alolan Poliwrath sounds great
>>
>>27738707
Alolan vileplume
Type: Grass, Ghost
Abilty: Luna boost (boost's special attack at night time)
The reson its ghost, grass is because it would be based on a ghost lily and the in game reson would be that some glooms would absorb moon-light insted of sun-light, so they turned intoo a new for of vileplume

Alolan Bellosum
Type: Grass, Fairy
Abilty: Solar boost (boost's special attack at day time)
They would be based on hula dancers and the in game resoning would be the same as vileplum but with sun insted of the moon
>>
>>27742106
>What is Bagon
>>
>>27738707
Lose the gloves and we'll talk.
>>
Magcargo
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Iron Barbs

The volcanoes in Alola are much hotter than the other regions and it is rich in ores that Slugma has absorbed into itself, and it manifests upon evolution. Slugma won't have an Alolan form, though.

>>27740230
10/10 would train
>>
>>27742106
I was just thinking that as a reason because that's probably why Poliwhirl evolves into Poliwrath because it still remains a tadpole and not a frog, so now it's all toughen up and fighting angry. So now with its Alola Form, it's even more angry about not being a frog, so it abandons its Water-type all together in favor of being Ground-type (a.k.a it's now a land animal and more human-like/muscular because it doesn't want to be associated with frogs anymore since it can't ever be one). So to me it made prefect sense for the sake of Alolan Poliwrath getting a new type and it sure does sound like a great idea. Pokemon is a fictional video game after all, so it doesn't have to make complete sense in order for it to be a real thing.
>>
>>27742541
There's literally nothing wrong with its gloves, my friend.
>>
>>27738707
Looks like my nuts
>>
>>27738707
flygon
steel dragon levitate
the reason is suck my dick.
>>
>>27738707
>Let's give everything Huge Power
>I'm really cool and creative
>>
>>27738707
They only give Huge Power to rabbit looking Pokémon
>>
>>27743396
that is true
>>
>>27744047
This. If anybody gets Huge Power as muscleman, there are more deserving candidates for it
>>
>machamp
>dark/fighting
>intimidate/defiant
>75/130/80/65/55/100
>machops of alola were too slow to chase down prey so they trained to become faster and took to throwing things and wielding branchs for more reach.
>a.machamp has darker colors has a single Mohawk like ridge, retains machokes arm markings, has less defined muscle, its constantly hiding a large branch behind its back while taunting with its free arm.
>gets crunch,wood hammer, sucker punch and faint attack
A branch isn't quite a steel chair but it is similar to a bat or kendo stick, which heels are fond of, I didn't want it to use a man made weapon because that's what I don't like about conk.
>>
>>27744004
Hey, it's just an idea, you dipshit. It ain't like it's gonna actually happen anyway. Don't be too quick to judge people like that.

Also, I gave it Huge Power because its Aloan Form looks more muscular than before. (The ability is called "Muscleman" in Japan.) So it's not like I'm giving the ability to a random Pokemon.

>>27744047
Why exactly do they give Huge Power to rabbit looking Pokemon?
>>
Electrode
Electric/Water
Aftermath
Now looks like a beach ball.
>>
Alolan Snorlax
Normal/Ground
Ability: Sap Sipper

areas that are normally blue are now brown. Slightly shaggier hair. Area around upper torso and upper arms are overgrown with moss and wild flowers giving the look of a Hawaiian shirt. Gains new move: Devour, which is a normal type move (70BP, 5 uses) that takes the opponent's hold item and eats it, with different effects based on the item eaten. (for instance, eating a held Iron Ball will decrease speed but increase defense. Eating a Choice Band will increase attack, eating a Toxic Orb will inflict Toxic on Snorlax, etc.
>>
>>27746822
I feel like Machamp or Conkeldurr should get the "muscleman" ability first but okay
>>
>>27747333
Yeah, I guess they should get it first. I just thought that Poliwrath getting Huge Power was a good idea because my Alolan Form of it makes it more muscular.
>>
>>27746843
Now that's an awesome idea. I hope they will actually make that happen with Electrode.
>>
>>27747039
I want this so bad.
>>
File: mine4.png (1016KB, 1748x1215px) Image search: [Google]
mine4.png
1016KB, 1748x1215px
Koffing gains a water type and is now a deep sea mine

He is a defensive wall that has an ability that makes him do more damage with exploding moves as a final "fuck you" once you chip away at his hp
>>
>>27748755
Those things actually do look like Koffing.
>>
Alolan Chansey
Poison
Innards Out

With cures easy to find in the Alolan trees, Chansey's vanished for a long time in Alola. Upon return, people found out that instead of curing, they adapted to harming people.
>>
Alolan Dragonite
Dragon/Water
Drizzle
91/95/102/130/102/100
Due to the island based topography of Alola, Dragonites have adapted to live in its waters, which explains their shared characteristics with dragonair.
>>
>>27751627
Fuck, just realized that's 620 bst, how about 91/95/92/130/92/100
>>
>>27745441
>Better give it 100 speed exactly so that smogonfags will consider it for OU!

You need to stop kiddo.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.