[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Alolan Dragonite
-Dragon/Water
-Drizzle ability
-Shape of Dragonite slightly less fat and with Dratini colors

Alolan Zubat
-Dark/Flying
-Inner Focus ability
-Just a greyed Zubat
>>
No.
>>
>>27736154
It shouldn't still be dragon type if they're making it Alolan. You might as well make that the mega or something.
>>
>>27736198
Raichu still Electric So
>>
>>27736198
Exeggutor is still grass. Raichu is still electric. Think before you post
>>
>>27736154

Actually Dragon/Water makes sense since Dratini family lives in water and even is in water groups. I think is fake but have faith in somehow becoming real.

BTW, with the eastern eggs we're getting now...remember Bill's Dragonite?
>>
>>27736198
>DRAGONite
>shouldn't be dragon
>>
Screenscaping OP in any case.
>>
>>27736243
>SANDslash
>no sand
Anon you replied to is an idiot, but not for the reasons you think, idiot.
>>
>>27736226
>>27736213
Pointing out the fact that these Pokemon kept their primary typings doesn't negate the fact that he's right that they should be mega evolutions. Alolan Exeggutor works much better as a mega.
>>
>>27736154
But we already saw the team skull has regular zubat. Its not getting an alola form. Maybe its evolutions will.
At any rate this is just another shit thread by a liar
>>
>>27736297

>Team Skull has their Pokemon in Safari Balls
>Implying that Zubat isn't from Safari Zone
>Implying Safari Zone isn't a resort for non Alola Pokemon
>>
alola crobat->poison/steel

alola dragonite->water/flying
>>
>>27736269

Not him but sand isnt a pokemon typing
>>
>>27736213
>>27736226
I'm not saying every alolan form should completely change type, I'm saying that keeping it dragon wouldn't give it much room to change. How much differently do you picture a water/dragon Dratini/Dragonair compared to a pure dragon one?
Raichu had the surfing tail gimmick to build on, but Alolan Exeggutor is kind of my point. They didn't change the grass typing, so it ended up as mostly the same as Exeggutor, but with a longer neck. Compared to things like Marowak or Coldsteel which look completely different.
>>
Why are Alolan Exeggutor and Alolan Raichu not megas? Alolan forms are supposed to be divergent evolutionary lines of the same species, so it makes no sense that the other Pokemon in those lines don't also have different forms.
>>
>>27736315
Pretty sure that was a nest ball, not a safari ball anon
>>
>>27736355
Raichu has literally been stated directly by Gamefreak/TCPi to be "lol I dunno why actually"
>>
>>27736345
>Not him but ground isn't a pokemon typing
>>
>>27736315
It was a nest ball and an ultra ball that were shown off
>>
>>27736377

it's better than having a long convoluted explanation of how a species becomes psychic
probably just breeding senpai
>>
>>27736355
Exeggutor's "current" form is a mutant that adapted to Kanto's environment (most likely stunted growth and Psychic-type as a result of all the poison types infesting Kanto). Alola Exeggutor is what it actually is supposed to look like.
>>
>>27736446
It doesn't have to be long or convoluted. Marowak became literally a ghost by "being close with its partners to develop a sixth sense"
>>
>>27736346
I like that they are slightly changing the Pokemon. I'm excited to use some of my favorite pokemon again with just with different typing(s) and modified appearances and being able to use Pokemon I liked but never used because I didn't like the type. The more new forms I see the more excited I become for the release.
>>
>>27736154
The Regular versions are already in. Dont go expecting 125 alolas.
>>
>>27736513
So it's not dead, it's just a shaman? That's pretty neat. Personally I would've had him have an extra bone through the nose if that's what they were going for too, but that might've cluttered up the design a bit
>>
>>27736154
>Alolan Zubat
Nope. Crobat is a factor here.
>>
>>27736345
>sand is now ice
>>
>>27736154
We already saw Dragonite battling against Alolan Exeggutor in a trailer, it's not happening. Same with that bullshit about water Growlithe/Arcanine.
>>
I believe this!!!!!
>>
>>27736594
Theres probably only 30 alolas.
>>
>Blaziken used Ice Punch!
>>
>>27736594
And grunts use zubat regular
>>
File: 1443314731246.png (314KB, 563x415px)
1443314731246.png
314KB, 563x415px
>>27736326
>poison/steel

My nigga. A shame it'll probably get Strong Jaw or something retarded, instead of Levitate.
>>
>>27736154

>Drizzle
>making Politoed completely obsolete

Not gonna happen.
>>
>>27736346

Well since they are going off evolution and playing that into this it would make no sense for a dragon to suddenly not become a dragon.

A fox wandering off into the artic and suddenly thriving make sense it was a fox. It couldve been any type originally. But a dragon thats not a dragon it just doesnt work.
>>
>>27736594
>>27736297
Meowth already disproved you both.
>>
>>27736326
>bat
>doesn't fly
>>
>>27736694
That meowth isnt from alola....
>>
>>27736694
Wrong, that one was brought with you from Kanto
>>
>>27736661
I would name every single pokemon that has already been made obselete but that would take a very long time.
>>
>>27736154
>hurdur wus that? A dragonite and a zubat on a nip twitter...HMMM hurdur i got it!
>giyzgiyz i have leaks of 2 more new aloha pokemon hurrr

Literal autism
>>
>>27736315
They used Nest Balls, but I love the idea of catching non-native versions in the Safari Zone
>>
>>27736661
M Charizard Y
>>
>>27736618
Im betting its more like 20
>>
>>27737078
Yeah like thevsame number when megas was introduced.
>>
>>27736276
fuck off megafaggot
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.