[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What small features are you expecting to not make a return in S&M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
What small features are you expecting to not make a return in S&M?
>>
>>27734090
useless shit like breeding and bikes.
>>
Pokemon locked behind DexNav function after receiving national dex.

Just make them normal encounters in the grass ffs.
>>
>>27734090

There's no reason for chain fishing not to return
>>
File: 1405462432262.jpg (10KB, 168x212px) Image search: [Google]
1405462432262.jpg
10KB, 168x212px
>>27734195
>wanting national pokemon to taint the region
>>
>>27734145
>useless shit like breeding and bikes.

Breeding stills give you egg moves, which is really good, and come on, bikes aren't that bad.
But I can't say the same about roller skates.
>>
Hopefully shinies are rare again. People getting excited when they can get multiple in an hour. disgusting
>>
>>27734090
Mega evolution
>>
Roller skates, totally replaced bikes for me in XY. If you think theyre shit you should reevaluate your time on this earth.
>>
>>27734090
wait

chain fishing actually did something and it wasn't just a placebo?
>>
Skating.
>>
Sneaking.
Rustling grass
>>
>>27734619
Yes it was the water equivalent of the pokeradar you retard. I caught a shiny Magikarp in 15 minutes doing it.
>>
friend safari
>>
>>27734619
Yes, absolutely. The rates at which people were getting shinies without a shiny charm was too high to be a placebo. Same with the friend safari and the shiny charm.
>>
>>27734578
You can still go days without finding one though, even with shiny charm and masuda method.
>>
>>27734719
I've never tried chain fishing though so I don't know about that.
>>27734708
I thought friend safari wasn't affected by the shiny charm?
>>
>>27734090
Pokemon following player outside the pokeball
>>
>>27734090
chainfishing will stay
>>
>>27734090
I might cry if they ditch the Dexnav. I loved having a simple way of getting Hidden Abilities and the right natures in game. I'm not a big competitive battler, but if I caught an extremely rare Pokemon that had a poor nature or ability, I liked having an easy way to get a second opportunity without having to spend another hour looking/never being able to gain the ability I wanted without copious amounts of online trading Mewtwos for Pidgeys.
>>
>>27734758
>implying anyone worth listening to cared about that
>>
Pokemon Olympics and Underground (WITH WIFI) would be nice. Sadly they'll never return
>>
>>27734865
As long as they allow you to save bases, battle and have different layouts I would be okay with the underground.
If not it can go in the trash with the rest of Gen 4's additions.
>>
>>27734795
>implying you are worth listening to
Pokemon is all about bonding with your pokemon and cutesy bullshit like that, how was it not a cool feature.
>>
>>27734894
>how was it not a cool feature.

>limited text
>no nature specific actions
>constantly bobbing up and down like it had Poképarkinsons
>Shiny leaf
>barely anything that represents a bond
>not cute
>>
>>27734977
Oh and
>when a pokemon has an item there's no indication on if it's a usable item, decoration or your pokemon being a little shit and grasping on to something useless that'll make them mad if you take it
>>
>>27735030
But what about this:
>If they bring this feature back they could add these features
>>
>>27735090
Or they could just not add it and put the time into something significant.
Also Amie already covers most of this and we haven't seen all of the changes they've made to it.
>>
>>27734754
It is not affected by the shiny charm, but the odds are still extremely low.
>>
>>27734754
friend safari is a flat 1/512 chance, not affected by anything
>>
Pokemon World Tournament
>>
>>27734145
>no breeding
Why even release a pokemon game at all.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.