[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people expecting Sun and Moon to be the best games ever >all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>people expecting Sun and Moon to be the best games ever
>all villains have two Pokemon
>gyms completely removed
>rival using the weaker Pokemon to your starter
>Alola forms hidden behind the excuse that they just modify the 3D models and put in less effort
>Pokemon get 5 moves now
Did GO bring all the casuals to this board this summer?
>>
We haven't see the trainer who gets the third starter though
>>
yeah let's keep the same shitty formula that everyones getting sick of!
>>
>casuals

What the fuck are you talking about? If you think Pokemon was ever anything but an easy casual game then you should kys urself
>>
>>27732822
>implying that ever happens
>Gen 1
>Gen 2
>Gen 3
>Gen 4
>Gen 5
>Gen 6
None of them ever end up battling you if there is a third. Enjoy beating the game in 2 hours.
>>
If you are playing pokemon for anything but battle spot and game mechanics changes you are playing it wrong, and they fucking nailed that department.
>>
>>27732828
They didn't even change the formula, they just outright removed it now you retard.
>>
File: marie 2.png (363KB, 427x698px) Image search: [Google]
marie 2.png
363KB, 427x698px
>people expecting Sun and Moon to be the best games ever

Being better than XY and to a lesser extent ORAS isn't that high a bar to pass at all.
>>
>Pokemon is too easy
Damn...this can't be......it's almost as if.....this is..............a children's game....fml...
>>
>>27732829
>kys urself
>kill yourself urself
>>
>>27732842
Go back to showdown smogbabby
>>
>>27732816
YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO YOU FUCKING GENWUNNER ? YOUR SUPPOSED TO ALWAYS LOVE THE LATEST POKEMON AND HATE THE OLDER ONES.
>>
>>27732891
Alola Raichu is both though. So now what?
>>
>>27732879
i play cart vgc tho, asswipe
>>
>>27732897
WHY ONLY GENWUNNERS ARE GETTING ALOLA FORMS ?
>>
>>27732868
>rip in peace
>>
>>27732816
>>gyms completely removed
Gyms are just retooled into island trials, Kahunas will serve the role of gym leaders.
>>
>>27732839
>what is BW
>>
>>27732879
>Battlespot
>Showdown
ok
>>
>>27732933
>dropping the number from 8 to 4.

WEW THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING EASIER
>>
>>27732952
Still different from "completely removed".
>>
>>27732917
IT'S NOT FAIR MY FELLOW /vp/ BRO

WHY CAN'T WE GET ALOLAN GRENINJA OR LUCARIO THAT WOULD BE BASED AS FUCK
>>
>>27732962
And its not a change if its the exact same fucking thing but reduced.
>>
I say I'm detecting some bait of very low standing inside this thread old bean!
>>
>>27732816
>thinking any of this matters
Postgame content makes or breaks Pokemon, what happens before the credits roll is irrelevant
>>
>>27733051
>people liked ORAS
>but consistently shit on HGSS
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
>>27732842
You allowed Gen 6 to happen
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 394x370px
>>27732816
>Pokemon get 5 moves now
Sauce or GTFO
>>
>>27733024
Yeah, I remember going through various challenges and fighting giant pokemon that summon multiple regular pokemon in all the other gyms.
>>
>>27733062
>>people liked ORAS
>>but consistently shit on HGSS
Literally the opposite is true.
>>
>>27732816
>all villains have two pokemon.
You do know you fight Guzma and Plumeria multiple times, right ? Like every single villain we've ever had in this entire franchise ?

>Pokemon get 5 moves
Which can only be used once.

>Alola forms hiden brhind the excuse that they just modify the 3D models
I don't care one bit if they can bring some fun way to use some old favorites.

>gyms completely removed
Mixing up the formula. Don't like it ? Go back and play any previous generation game, no one forces you to play the modern ones.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451609653339.jpg (24KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451609653339.jpg
24KB, 480x359px
>>27732829
>Kys urself
>>
>>27732816
>>people expecting Sun and Moon to be the best games ever
Yes OP, everyone is counting their Torchic before they hatch. I feel Pokemon Sun and Moon will be okay.
>>
>>27733765
Every single villain had more pokemon in the first encounter than this wigger. And you're forgetting that not only is the amount of pokemon nerfed, but the quality too. This guy has a fuckng Ariados. That's even worse than a filler Golbat. There is literally no way this dude is any threat even if you're underleveled.
>>
>>27732839
>what is xy
>>
>>27733001
>implying /vp/ likes lucario
>>
>>27733828
While a part of me hopes this means they will give a boost in power to Ariados, but not likely, as long as Guzma is a blast and knows to be a good character, he can have a Sunflora and I wouldn't bat an eye. I do not care if the games get easier, if the characters and somewhat the story are good, I wouldn't even care. Bring the first gym EXP share, I love having my pokemon over levelled.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.