[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are kids allowed to be trainers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1470662110748.jpg (81KB, 700x830px) Image search: [Google]
1470662110748.jpg
81KB, 700x830px
Why are kids allowed to be trainers?
>>
because its a video game. also thats a quite pic
>>
because the world is safe in bideo bames.
>>
You can leave school to become a trainer, so it's basically a way to weed out kids who won't be contributing to society other than beast taming?
>>
Why does no one seem to be terrified to go outside when a good handful of pokemon are depicted as dangerous killers in pokedex entries? (and i don't mean legendaries, like normal common ones)
>>
>>27730009
You'd have a point, but it's been shown that people in various fields of work use trained pokemon to aid in professional endeavors.
You got blue collar workers using pokemon for things like moving and construction, people using pokemon to aid in fishing and ever farming and then you even have scientists using pokemon to aid in studies. Pretty much everyone uses pokemon.
>>
>>27729903
Look. Either way, the kid's getting a Pokémon. You give it to them, that's great. You don't, they'll find a way. They love the fucking things.

Now, your kid has a creature of variable destructive power under their control. You can send them out into the world to learn and grow through shared experiences with their new companion...

...or you can have them go through puberty under your roof, while still controlling said creature of variable destructive power.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
>>
>>27729903
To get them to be trainers before they are old enough to realize the hellhole the Pokemon world is.

Without trainers, Pokemon overrun and out-compete humans. The only way to get someone to willingly be a trainer is to grab them when they are so optimistic that they can't even see the shit job they have.
>>
>>27729937
What do you mean by quite a pic?
>>
Chicken a qt3.14
>>
>>27730112
>Mom: Honey do the dishes
>Kid: Fuck off, Chimchar deal with this bitch
>Mom sends out Tyranitar
>Mom:What was that?
>Kid groans
>Mom: And while you're at it don't forget to clean up all this sand~
>>
>>27731500
I can't handle your autism
>>
>>27730068
Usually the more dangerous ones don't live in the safer routes and areas where you find most people.
They're in caves, deserts, forests, open sea and so on.

And most people have pokemon of their own to protect themselves.
>>
>you will never live in the pokemon world
why live
>>
>>27731500

You must be 18 to post on 4chan
>>
Because in Japan once you finish school and become an adult your life is practically over. It's why most anime and games feature high school kids, because once you graduate you better get ready for your job as a salaryman who barely supports his family.

So basically kids go on the Pokemon adventures because "have adventures and enjoy life now because once you turn 18 you need to come home and work"

Also if all adults left on adventures then how would the world actually hold up?
>>
>>27729903

>armpit
>shiny butcheeks up shorts
>best eyes

This artist...
>>
>>27731500
Cute
>>
>>27730110
It's true that some pokemon are useful but the vast majority are feral hazards.
Using retards to keep them under control seems like the best idea.
>>
>>27729903
>preschoolers are trainers

Why
>>
>>27729903
Why not? Let the kids live a little! you don't need to be hovering over them all the damn time. As long as they write you a letter and stop by to visit every so often it's all good. They have a pokemon to protect them, they're in good hands.
>>
>>27729903
It's a self-insert and the game is made for kids.
>>
>>27729903
In Japan, because crime is almost non-existent, children are allowed to travel long distance on their own. Watch some Japanese films or something, there's one called I Wish that is pretty good, but also illustrates this whole thing.

The real question is: why is making children into slave labourers ok in the Pokemon world?
They're sent to research and record date across a whole region and the professor gets all the credit and never pays them.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.