[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POKEMON GO BOTS UNSTABLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Niantic seemed to have fixed the unban glitch in Pokemon GO (Spinning a pokestop 45 -50 times)
Some people are reporting an IP ban (Temporary and Permanent one) and no one is sure yet tho if you're spoofing and you get banned that means that you'll have to wait for 2-3 hours before the ban expires. I seemed to have dodged the ban and just got soft banned on my account because I could log into another account and still loot pokestops. If you get constantly soft banned in Necrobot, trying to loot pokestops, close the program and wait untill your ban expires. If you didn't spoof really far away the ban will end in 10-20 minutes.
>>
>>27728358
What do you get banned for? Just teleporting, or have they developed a more sophisticated way of telling if someone is botting? I need Necrobot for ball farming. I don't live close to many Pokestops.
>>
I tried the glitch just a few hours ago and it still worked.
>>
>>27728421
I seemed to have gotten banned for spoofing since I live in Singapore and I told the bot to loot in London. I would unban myself in about 2 minutes. They cant really tell if youre botting unless you have some inhuman numbers like 200K XP/hr and always excellent throws
>>
>>27728421
Also some people on discord are getting the "failed to get data from the server" error thinking its a perma. We will see but the developer hasnt said anything
>>
>>27728585
Saw a bloke reporting that he contacted support and was told that the servers are reporting issues so wait and see.
Got one account that Im getting the error on but literally still botting 2 other accounts that I'd think are more over the top obviously botted.
>>
>>27729654
I don't know why people immediately assume "fuck I'm banned" and not "fuck Niantic servers are taking a shit" when they see errors. One is much more likely than the other.
>>
>>27729675
Oath, problem happens all the time too, hasn't been uncommon for some people be able to connect no problem while others get dicked about
>>
>>27729675
It's because they have a guilty conscious about it.
>>
I keep getting shit about there being no pokestops
>>
>>27728358
Did they change the API again?
I'm unable to spin Pokestops on both my accounts.
Is anyone else having this problem?
>>
File: 2016-08-12 13.15.58.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-12 13.15.58.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>27728358
I'm not botting but kinda scared of getting banned

my phone's GPS has been going wild today, teleporting me to places I'm not
>>
>>27733332
off by one

also I haven't spun any pokestops or caught any mons, I should be ok, right?
>>
>>27728358
>Niantic seemed to have fixed the unban glitch in Pokemon GO (Spinning a pokestop 45 -50 times)

Let's look at this from the point of view of a data analyst: Literally what human would spin the same pokestop 45-50 times in succession?

I always thought that egg was sorta like Mao before the Cultural Revolution: Declare "Let a thousand flowers bloom," then see what crops up and bring out the weed whacker.
>>
File: GdFpQFf.png (363KB, 779x1388px) Image search: [Google]
GdFpQFf.png
363KB, 779x1388px
looks like poke mobbot and necrobot are both finally dead

any bots left standing?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.