[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

more and more trainers have been resembling pokemon they use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: guzma.png (543KB, 910x839px) Image search: [Google]
guzma.png
543KB, 910x839px
more and more trainers have been resembling pokemon they use or wearing clothes that allude to them.

guzma's glasses are bizarre and i doubt ariados is his main pokemon...

i'm willing to bet that he will have a pokemon that matches the glasses. given that his team is "team skull" it's also probably a skeletal pokemon?

feel free to shitpost.
>>
>>27727365
The glasses are a sun and a moon.
>>
>>27727365

Will your mom appear as a trainer if Snorlax gets an Alolan form then, you fucking faggot?
>>
File: 1460026595799.jpg (12KB, 220x225px) Image search: [Google]
1460026595799.jpg
12KB, 220x225px
>>27727411
>>
Marshadow?
>>
>>27727408
Oh shit!
>>
>>27727408
circles are the sun and half circles are the moon? that doesn't really seem very convincing.
>>
I really want Alola Arbok to have those eyes on it's face pattern.
>>
>>27727365
>Trainers have green blue and red clothing
>THEY DID THAT CAUSE THE STARTERS ARE THOSE COLORS

Or maybe those are just primary colors and are common among most things in general
>>
>>27727365
Holy shit, this is a massive reach. Why would you knowingly post something this stupid?
>>
File: shitpost.jpg (15KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.jpg
15KB, 345x345px
>>27727365
>>
>>27727520
the tied off part of the girls shirt looks just like rowlets bowtie dude
>>
>>27727520

They've always gone with a blue/red theme with the player characters or colors to match the games colors.
This time they've mixed it up. I think the boy being Blue/Red and the girl Green/Yellow is for the first gen games.
>>
>>27727522

Because they've hid hints about Vikavolt and the Sea Cucumber in the clothing designs of trainers in promotional footage/art before either of them were revealed. What's wrong with a bit of speculation?
>>
File: 3.png (92KB, 1148x264px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
92KB, 1148x264px
>>
>>27727434
>Marshadow was manipulating the skulls to get rid of Solgaleo/Lunaala and take over the island as its new guardian.
>>
>>27727538
>>27727365

you know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a fucking sans. That's it. They drew a real life sans and made it cartoony. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's sans and put it in the game.
Older pokemon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated them from actual animals. This thing? It's. Just. A. SANS
>>
>>27727365
his glasses represent a sun and a moon...not some pokemon with a fucked face
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.