[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THERE WON'T BE ANYORE MEGA EVOLUTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-mega-evolution.png (786KB, 1024x633px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-mega-evolution.png
786KB, 1024x633px
Hahaha, I'm so excited because there won't be anymore Mega Evolution starting with Sun/Moon.

Its obvious that you'll need to trade your Pokemon through the Pokemon Bank in order to get them over to Alola, and guess what's not tradeable through the Bank.

That's right. Items. Say goodbye to your Mega Mewtwonite X and your Pinsirite, all those Pokemon designs were garbage anyway and made the meta janky and bland as hell.

Get ready for an appropriate meta shakeup through new type combinations, z-moves and unique abilities.
>>
>>27726916
Have proof, Anon?
>>
>>27726953
Rideable pokemon.

They mean that HM moves have most likely been replaced which will prevent pokemon that know HM moves from being traded into S/M along with the items.

If Mega Evolution is still in the games how come they haven't shown anything about it yet?
>>
>>27727010
So breeding is also gone? since they haven't showed anything about it yet.

What about shinies are they also gone? I mean they haven't shown any shinies yet.
>>
>>27726916
what if, and stay with me here, what if they update Bank to let you transfer mega stones? Shocking to think about i know.
>>
>>27727010
>Rideable Pokemon
A concept first tried in gen 6, albiet with a lackluster performance. HMs were still there. You can't justify a removal of a pretty meta-changing concept by that one point. I won't buy anything that is said unless GF themselves give the announcement.

Who's to say Pokemon Bank won't update and start allowing certain held items to be transfered? Your arguement holds no water due to how easily turned on its head it can be.
>>
>>27727118
>>27727155
>ever expecting GF to put work into something.
>>
One day, I will stop being surprised that /vp/ attracts idiots
>>
>>27727010
HMs will work like TMs
>>
>>27727010
>A feature that was introduced in gen 6 is in the game, so the other feature introduced in gen 6 wont be in
seriously, kys
>>
>>27727542
...And I just realized, after weeks of seeing it, what kys means

I am an idiot
>>
>>27726916

Hey OP, I have a one word rebuttal for every post you've made in this thread.

MONEY
>>
>>27726916
Nice bait, but already done to death.
>>
>>27726916
I hope megas stay my bro mega manectric just gone
Also no hm means no waterfall which is a pretty key move to physical water types
>>
Megas are gone, stay mad faggots.

Gone the way of Pokemon following you, gone the way of underwater exploration, gone the way of secret bases

Just deal with it!
>>
>>27727631

Me... too
Fuck I'm gonna kms
>>
Screencap this: There will be no new megas, but megas will be available during post-game
>>
File: 48133900_p0.jpg (330KB, 1139x1464px) Image search: [Google]
48133900_p0.jpg
330KB, 1139x1464px
>Actually thinking that most Alolan formes won't be filler garbage like their predecessors
>>
>>27728044
Can confirm
>>
>>27727010
because marketing? It was a big deal in x/y and in Oras they had to push something otherwise it was just a graphical remake.

S/M has lots of new features to be shown off and Megas are now old hat. We'll see them in one of the last trailers and it's probably going to be reserved for specific trainers.

And your HM thing is absolute nonsense. It's not like they're going to delete the moves from the game.
>>
>>27726916
[citation needed]
>>
>>27726916
You really think they're gonna throw away 48 forms of pokemon after all the time and marketing they've spent on them since XY?
>>
>>27726916
they'll be in the game, you retards said the same shit when oras was being released, and your whole arguement is based on the fact they haven't talked about them yet, when we've seen a pokemon thats ability is functionally mega evolution
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.