[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Pokemon game is considered to be the most difficult? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38KB, 250x250px
Which Pokemon game is considered to be the most difficult? I want to jump back into the series but I'm concerned it'll be too easy...

Pick related.
>>
BW2
>>
>>27722263
There are 0 difficult Pokemon games, sorry to break the news. Look into mods/hacks if you want something challenging.
>>
>>27722263

BW2 is reasonably challenging, particularly if you can find a way to play on Challenge Mode (but even without it).
>>
You could play a nuzlocke or monotype run to make it harder
If you don't know what a nuzlocke is, just google it
>>
>>27722263
B/W2 or Mystery Dungeon
>>
Platinum is one of the best and hardest of the franchise. Fixes a lot of issues D/P had with speed and adds more content

And unlike Black/White 2, it won't stop you every five steps to show some sort of scripted event or stop you progress in the most conspicuous ways when all you wanna do is walk around and see things by yourself
>>
>>27722263
So...did you pick Yellow?
>>
>>27722332
this
>>
>>27722396

Typo. Pic was unrelated. But that bastard is still one of my favorites
>>
I've heard platinum and BW2 are the hardest
>>
>>27722335

See, I disagree. I can't say I find any single pokemon game challenging than the one before, or after, it.

It's just been the same stomp from gen 1 in the 90s to ORAS a year ago.
>>
>>27722563

It's all relative. You've been playing the same series for 20 years, of course you'll find it easier than you did when you were two decades younger. But there are still differences between the games, and even if BW2 actually was easier for you than, say, GSC, that doesn't preclude BW2 being more challenging on an objective scale, as people generally agree it is.
>>
x and y
they're the most difficult to stomach
>>
>>27722263
Pt, HGSS or BW2.

I've played through at least one poke.on game a gen and these are my answer
>>
>>27722263
Platinum, definitely.
>>
Nuzlocke randomized
>>
Complete bro, complete poop.
>>
Anything that's not gen 6 or BW2 in non challenge mode.
>>
B2/W2 hard mode
>>
>>27722263
Platinum.
The first Jupiter and Mars battles can be tough.
Candice, Fantina (mismagius) and Crasher Wake have good pokemon.
It also has the toughest elite 4 and champion, unless you have access to BW2 challenge mode.
There's also some solid npc trainers like the Scientist in the Eterna city hide out and the cool trainers in the foggy route.

BW only has one tough battle, I just remember Black 2 being really easy.

Emerald has a good battle with Liza and Tate but the Elite 4 sucks >>27722263
>>
I might be retarded but I've struggled more with yellow on the VC than I have with any other pokemon game, including B2/W2 challenge mode. I don't even remember it being this difficult when I was like 5.
>>
>>27722263

Get a Romhack.
>>
XD: Gale of Darkness
>>
While still be relatively easy, BW2 are the hardest in the series. They're the only pokemon games ive played where i actually lost to a gym leader (albeit only once)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.