[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brand new Sun and Moon leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: meowth.png (351KB, 374x455px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.png
351KB, 374x455px
Ok, so I have special insider info on sun and moon yo. All the Chinese shit? real af. Alright, adding some things.
Alolan Crobat is Dark/Flying. Zubat and Golbat stay the same.
Alolan Luxio and Luxray are Dark/Electric.
Pichu, Pikachu, and Cubone have alolan forms. Cubone is pure fire. Pichu and Pikachu are electric/psychic. They showed them evolving from the normal pokemon to keep them hidden.
Alolan Persian is pure dark with a new ability that has something to do with stealing money.
Thats all of the alolan forms I have rn. Pokemon from gens 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 will get alola forms I heard. none from gen 6.
Megas will return
Mega Solrock and Lunatone (Obviously)
Mega Basculin
Mega Staraptor
Mega Kricketune
Mega Watchog
Mega Zebstrika
Mega Kangka was nerfed so it cant trigger secondary effects. Rip power up punch sets.
Z-Move have a Zygarde connection.
Zygarde and Kalos will play a HUGE part in the story.
Kukui was once a leader of team skull alongside Guzma. They are brothers.
Lillie has a connection to Guzma.
The skull admin girl is jealous of Lillie.
New pokemon include a dolphin, a clown fish (literally), a feebas rarity ancient fish pokemon, and everything in the chinese leaks.
Guzma has a special Ariados that mega evolves. He stole it from Kukui apparently. Kukui left team skull when he and Guzma had a huge falling out, which ended in Kukui nearly killing Guzma. Lillie wants Kukui's dick to be blunt. Lillie has a connection to Zygarde. Hau is a fucking idiot desu. Popplio is the worst starter stat wise while Litten is the best.
Solgaleo and Lunala have a massive fight against Zygarde 100%
Ho-oh and Lugia appear at one point. They MIGHT have Megas, dont know for sure though.
Cynthia, Blue, N, Zinnia, Red, and Archie all appear. Cynthia, Archie, and Zinnia are very important to the plot.
THATS IT FUCKERS SEE YA
>>
>>27722237

Come on, man, put some effort into it.
>>
I wish you weren't just making shit up. That sounds awesome.
>>
>>27722237
>Mega Basculin
>Mega Staraptor
>Mega Kricketune
>Mega Watchog
>Mega Zebstrika

>Gen 5 pandering
HAHAHAHAHAHA nice fake OP, as if GF would do that and I hope they dont, Gen 5 was pretty shitty in terms of Pokemon
>>
>>27722318
i dunno what you're talkin about man, my dad's uncle's cousin works at nintendo. all this shit is real.
>>
>>27722237
>Kukui was once a leader of team skull alongside Guzma. They are brothers.
you stupid cunt
>>
>>27722392
>Staraptor
>Kricketune
>gen V

Dumbass
>>
>>27722392

You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, in multiple ways.
>>
File: 1412644798565.jpg (166KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412644798565.jpg
166KB, 600x600px
>>27722237
>Archie appears
>Without Maxie
>>
>>27722530
i can assure you that i am not yeasting good sir. this is all 100% true.
>>
>>27722457
>gen 4
Even worse
>>
>>27722237
>Non-Gen 1 Alolan forms
Stopped reading there.
>>
But in the demo they found a wild regular pichu
>>
>>27722613
um uh er uh
you got me there
>>
>>27722237
>Pikachu, and Cubone have alolan forms
Yeah, fuck off faggot they're shown evolving in the new trailer.

Why would you both with this shit?
>>
>>27722652
>They showed them evolving from the normal pokemon to keep them hidden.
>>
Ah crap threads not goin good haha, i rused some of you though lol
>>
I just can't believe none of y'all are pointing out Lilie and Kukui's relationship
>>
>>27722237
Kantssic Pichu, Pikachu, and Cubone have been confirmed to appear in the game. Pichu in the E3 footage and some trailers, Pikachu through the QR codes and some trailers, and Cubone specifically in the Japanese trailer.
>>
>>27722669

See, this is where you went from "typical dumbass fake leaker" to "not even trying." Why the hell would they bother to mod the game to include a normal Pikachu, when they could have much more easily just not shown the evolution sequence? Less work, and it would have gotten people hyped about Alolan Pikachu, even if they didn't want to reveal it yet.
>>
>>27722704
>Mega Watchog

No one fell for that lol
>>
>>27722704
No. No, you did not. Not even close.
>>
FAKE, you know why ? Because Hau has a pichu and he is normal, so fake
>>
File: VrjlBtc.jpg (473KB, 1181x1890px) Image search: [Google]
VrjlBtc.jpg
473KB, 1181x1890px
>>27722704
respond if you are ok.
>>
>>27722704
You ruses absolutely no one

You are less than a faggot you're just pathetic
>>
>>27722237
I doubt all this but i want it to be real.
>>
>>27722856
you realize that wasnt actually me right
>>
>>27722857

Well then bad news: This was so fake, OP didn't even last 20 minutes before giving up.
>>
>>27722237
The jap trailer shows a regular cubone. Not alolan. Get fucked, faker.
>>
>>27722237
>Normal Cubone and Pikachu evolve into Alolan Raichu and Alolan Marowak in the Japanese trailer
I'd like some of these, but already debunked.
>>
>>27722704
Literally no one was rused you worthless sack of shit.
>>
>>27722958
>you realize that wasnt actually me right
>>
>>27722237
what's rockruff's secret he shares with the starters?
>>
>>27722237
You
>>
>>27722967
Who are you quoting? Fucking moron.
>>
>>27722237
>Megas
That's how I know this is fake
>>
File: 1469672855840.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1469672855840.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>Op is a new fag and doesnt even know how to tripfag
>So retarded that didn't even had in mind the fact that we saw a wild pichu encounter
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.