[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In celebration of the 20th anniversary...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Do you guys still have your first Pokemon file? Let's talk about our experiences.

I don't have my first actual file. It was on Colosseum, which I kept on restarting because I'd get stuck looking for the gear. My first actual game was Pokemon Diamond circa 2008 (I'm 20 fyi). That's not my technically original file either. I remember restarting once or twice before I got to my first gym leader. I refuse to delete the file. Pokemon Platinum I can restart, but not my Diamond. I have over 400 hours put into it. I remember feeling so proud when I finished my Sinnoh dex, bar impossible catches like Arceus... I also remember feeling really embarrassed the first time I tried to catch a Pokemon. I thought you had to faint them to catch them, like in the anime.
>>
I don't have the actual file since the battery died (red version), but I have one of my first teams saved on my pokemon stadium cartridge. I found it earlier this year after having it in storage 15+ years. Happy surprise.
>>
i traded my first game (Fire Red) for a game that someone stole (Mario Kart DS) but my team was pretty shit, only used Charizard, my first actual team started in Gen 5 for Black and White, may have deleted it a few times to play the game over, then Pokegened the shit outta that game
>>
>>27719096
>2 pseudo legendaries

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Sadly my Pokemon Red file died once the battery ran out,i didn't replace the battery in time so now i'm just thinking of picking up the vc version.
>>
>>27719096
my first game was fire-red and I remember using blastoise, raichu, jolteon, and pidgeot. I really wanted to use kangaskhan too, but I was too impatient to catch it in the safari zone.

I also remember crying when my golbat was automatically stopped from evolving all the time because I didn't have the national dex. I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong.
>>
>>27720454
I think its too late now to try replacing it since its been awhile since i had tried.I heard you can get the file to work most of the time.
>>
OP here, forgot to mention this. My Diamond cart is also acting weird. It doesn't register when I enter it into the DS 60% of the time. I can still get it to work but it's not working normally.
>>
File: 6234qertgsA.png (174KB, 1174x579px) Image search: [Google]
6234qertgsA.png
174KB, 1174x579px
>>27719096
I posted this another time, but it was lost with those 4 months when archive.moe died.

I started playing pokemon for the first time two years ago (just never got the chance as a kid) and decided to do so in order, starting with Blue.
It occurred to me that since I was emulating it would be funny to screencap my first runs on each game so I can always remember them perfectly.
This here is my very first team on the entire series.

I must say I'm always hearing the only value RBY have is in nostalgia, and that they're unplayable nowadays. But as someone who never played a pokemon game I found this to be untrue; I enjoyed it greatly.
>>
>>27719096
My first game was Pokemon white. I lost it in my house. I don't feel like looking for it. I transferred all my old Pokemon to alpha sapphire before I lost my cartrage.
>>
>>27719096
No, I don't have my Blue cartridge anymore.

My oldest save file is from 2007, because I restarted my FireRed, Ruby and Diamond games.

Pretty sure my oldest mon is from 2007 now because of this. Can't find any mons from before then on any thing I had.

I-it's not like I could transfer Typhlosion to Ruby, anyway.
>>
>>27719096
Sadly no. My Crystal save with my Level 100 Feraligatr and Suicune died after around 11 years of saving. In hindsight, I should've boxed them into Stadium 2 at around the 10 year mark.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.