[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was there ever a point where Ash's Pikachu could have evolved?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Raichu.png (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Raichu.png
38KB, 250x250px
Was there ever a point where Ash's Pikachu could have evolved? What was the moment it became clear it would never evolve?
>>
>>27718081
When he was battling the electric gym leader (forget his name.) Ash the chance to evolve pikachu to defeat the gym leader's Raichu but he didn't because "You're perfect the way you are" bullshit.
>>
>>27718081

Episode 14 - "Electric Shock Showdown"
It's on Netflix, go watch it.
>>
>>27718202
Lt. Surge. Are you telling me you forgot a gym leader from Gen I?
>>
>>27718234
yes because not everyone remembers every trainer from gen 1
>>
Pikachu has attitude problems and needs to be put in his place. Ash and Oak should have forced him into the Pokeball when he refused to get out of it the first time.
>>
desu i'd be perfectly fine with it becoming alolan raichu but that'll never happen
>>
>>27718202
>Had the chance
Sorry my bad

>>27718234
Yep, and I just beat him yesterday haha
>>
>>27718202
The entire season 1 was literally just the same old "oh you don't want to evolve? then don't evolve!"- plot over and over again with ashs pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>27718081

Two different instances against a Raichu

Surge, with what this anon just said >>27718202

And another during Gen 4, a Raichu hyper beamed Pikachu in the fucking face, and he needed Medical attention

Pikachu and Ash had a fight, and Ash decided to leave a Thunder Stone next to Pikachu to decide for itself but nah
>>
>>27718081
When it refused to do so in EP14. Satoshi never forced him too.

Interestingly, in Pocket Monsters Zensho manga, Pikachu decides to evolve into Raichu on his own, to help Satoshi win the League challenge.
>>
>>27718234
>>27718267
Gym leaders stopped being memorable after Gen 3.
>>
>>27718676
>Stop being memorable after gen 3
>Lt. Surge
what
>>
>>27718727
Surge is a PWT leader, which was in gen 5
>>
>>27718777
Shit Trips proved you're right
>>
File: 1466123919327.jpg (11KB, 206x220px) Image search: [Google]
1466123919327.jpg
11KB, 206x220px
>>27718777
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.