[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alola Dex so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: bd2.png (1MB, 936x1869px) Image search: [Google]
bd2.png
1MB, 936x1869px
Ready for Kalos 2.0?

How are you liking Gen 1 feat. a handful of new shitmons?
>>
File: notokay.jpg (7KB, 249x223px) Image search: [Google]
notokay.jpg
7KB, 249x223px
I'm not even going to bother in buying this.
I'm fucking bored of the franchise already and they keep stamping the same pokemon in every game over and over insted of new ones,boring as shit.
>>
>>27716446
Maybe you shouldn't have bitched so much during Gen 5. This is all your fault.
>>
>>27716120
>Pinsir is in
Awesome! Is it going to be in both or is it exclusive to one version?
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1200x720px
>>27716120
>Muh Kalos 2.0
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27716120
Interesting to see it all coming together. Very underwhelming dex list to me so far.

Plan on using:
>Espeon
>Pancham/goro
>Arcanine

Might use, pending evo design doesn't shit the bed:
>Rockruff
>Wimpod
>Salandit
>

Fucking skimpy. I hope the fully 3D experience doesn't fall flat and can. G least cover this trajectory up
>>
>>27716120
>butterfree
>fearow
>machamp

fucking unacceptable, why the fuck not put at least their more recent versions? noone likes this mons. you can use more recent versions of the birds, fight three stage evolines and the fucking bug three stage shit.
>>
i really hoped the alola forms were replacing just putting kanto shitmons to nostalgia but nope, they're replacing the megas.
i enjoyed kalos but this is fucking dumb, who the fuck cares butterfree is in alola? how much people are going to fucking use mankey or machamps?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 292x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 292x516px
>>27716686
>>27716710
>>27716809
Maybe instead of pretending that this will be the final Dex maybe wait until the game comes out?

For all we fucking know this could be a B2W2 situation where there's a fuck ton of new as well as returning Pokemon.

There's no indication that this will be another Kalos situation when said Kalos situation has only HAPPENED ONCE compared to FIVE other generations.
>>
HELP: Which trailer we saw Mankey in?
>>
>>27716120
Kalos had an amazing dex though, how is that a bad thing?
>>
>>27716859
i'm the one who said he really enjoyed kalos. the alola dex is currently incomplete, that's a fact but... there's like 50 first gen mons already confirmed. there will be more alole forms so a couple more oldmons coming too because pre-evos and such. even if all of the kanto mons are already confirmed, that's a shitton.

again, loved kalos and probably will really enjoy alola but this kind of thing stains a little.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 538x572px
>>27717074
Kanto Pokemon coming back was a given considering it's the 20th anniversary.

And I'm glad that they're at the very least giving some Kanto Pokemon no forms instead of just plopping them in there.
>>
>>27716120
There are 4 dexes you know?
>>
>>27717154
New Forms*
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 193x262px
>>27716992
Not everyone has autism?
>>
>>27716992
fave dexes IMO are the same that introduced the most new pokemon. it may be pure coincidence as more new thing means more to like but the fact is if you make 100 new designs i could like let's say 60 or 40. but if you only make 50 the chances are we could as easily end up with less than half the pokemon we would like, depending on our tastes.

is that simple, i don't hate old pokemon in new games. but i do wish they were at the minimum possible, in cases that make sense with the region or where they REALLY needed to fill that type or something and didn't have something new and cool to fill the void. in kalos and this, for now, it doesn't look like they used the old mons to complete the dex, more like "remember you can't make that much new things because we NEED to have X amount of old pokemon, especially kantos"

>>27717154
love the new forms, and it would be a given but we already have kalos with a shitton of kanto mons.
i completely understand and can tolerate the reason behind it, but i kinda wish it wasn't the case
i always have in mind that we are a secondary target for GF and the pokemon company, little kids SHOULD and are the focus. for example i don't love that alola have a lot more cute pokemon than edgy ones, although i got why and still really like most, almost all, of the new pokemon.
>>
>>27716904
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaav6J6XzFs

3:20
>>
>>27716120
>Sudowoodo but no Bonsly
?
>>
>>27717259
heh... most forgettable pokemon confirmed

>>27716992
Littering the Dex with old mons removes any charm and personality from the region. It should focus on what makes sense as opposed to cramming as much content as they could within each route. Save the old mon dump for post game content.
>>
>>27717242
>>27717360
The difference between Kalos and Alola is that Alola has old Pokemon that are SPECIFICALLY designed for that region.
>>
>>27717463
like fearow and machamp right? tauros is pretty hawaiian i suppose, as is dratini and makuhitas right?
>>
You forgot to put Bonsly before Sudowoodo, but whatever.

Hopefully we'll get more non-gen 1 Pokemon in here. You'd think there'd be more Unova Pokemon considering both regions are based on the US. At least they got Americabird and trashmon in there, those are the important representatives of Pokemerica.
>>
I don't think that alola is going to be Kalos 2.0.
I think the pokedex will be around 250-300 at most.
Anyway if GEN 7 has a shitload of old pokemon like kalos,GF can go back to the DP/BW1/Emerald route if they want.

I guess they don't want to do it this gen since it's the 20th annyversary.

But i think the 8th gen dex will be more emeraldish.
>>
>>27716120
Why do people like to forget black and white 2 exist? You can have a large dex and a proportionate amount of current gen/previous gen pokemon.
>>
>>27718107
That's what im saying.
It's probably going to be like BW2 250-300.
But still,i think 250 is the best number they can go.
>>
The Riddler dude who has believable timestamps said we might get 120 new Pokemon this Gen.

I'm hoping.
>>
>>27716446
>shit
s***
>>
>>27717515
He was talking about Alola forms
>>
>>27716120
>45 of 162 confirmed mons are Kanto
Not the worst. I don't mind it though. Not a big fan of fewer Unova mons as opposed to Kalos having over 100 Unova mons, whereas only 12 of 162 in Alola so far are Unova.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.