[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at this list: Mimikyu >appearance changes after attacked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (80KB, 372x468px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
80KB, 372x468px
Look at this list:

Mimikyu
>appearance changes after attacked
Minior
>appearance changes after attacked
Oricorio
>four forms
Wishiwashi
>schooling form change
Tapu Koko
>can close arm shields into another form
Solgaleo
>radiant sun phase
Lunala
>full moon phase
Vulpix/Ninetale/Exeggutor/Sandshrew/Sandslash/Meowth/Marowak/Raichu
>Alola forms

Is the theme of Alola supposed to be pokemon variations and form changes? We've seen so many. And does this lend credence to the idea that Rockruff and the starters will get other forms, like in the leak?

Discuss.
>>
I like the theory that Rockruff's evolution will be related to which Pokemon you chose. Hau's Rockruff will probably have a type advantage over your starter since his starter does not
>>
I think they are trying to give every pokemon in gen 7 a gimmick or something to remember them by outside of mere design, which Im all for, as it makes them more interesting to battle with and have on my team.
>>
I kind of wish they went further with it and made some sort of Galapagos island, where you find pokemon that are nothing but variations and variant forms. Like that's all that you would find there NO BASAL forms whatsoever
>>
>>27715567
All the form stuff makes it seem very likely
>>
They're really taking the concept of diversity to the next level, and so far, it's resulted in one of the most creative batches of Pokémon in years. You can tell they put a lot of thought not just into the individual aspects, but also into tying it all together so the games would feel more complex and alive.

Here's hoping they keep it up.
>>
>>27715720
>>27715567

It seems to me like theyre definitely taking inspiration from Darwins time spent in the Galapagos. It was during this time that he made many discoveries about Evolution and Species (going on to write The Origin Of Species) and many of these differen pokemon forms reflect those findings. Most obviously, Oricorio having different forms based on the which Island it is on.
>>
I think they were experimenting this in XY with Aeglisash, and part of their original goal as where Pokemon should go. Exploiting movement on each Pokemon, to make them interesting.

Even a Morelull has an interesting animation (Glowing) and the alternate forms are a way to make this even more evident.

IMO.
>>
>>27715638
I like the theory that Rockruff evolves by leaving your party during the nightime and later returning in an evolved form. The evolution depends on where it left your party.
This is true and accurate btw.
>>
>>27715956
I like this.

That means Team Skull with there wigger characters are representation of degeneration.
>>
>>
>>27716208
>A team who's icon is a symbol of the dead/decay
No shit.
>>
>>27716208
>"there"
Also, just choosing to ignore all the other delinquent influence, are we?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.