[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like a new colloseum game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>>
>>27715141

At this point, not anymore, not like a new one would be made anyway with the mainseries stepping into 3D as well as the NX being a handheld hybrid.
>>
>>27715141
Nah, we already are getting a full 3d game
The only appeal a new colo game would be double battles i guess.
>>
>>27715141
I'd like a game focused on double battles but only if the enemies actually used some actual double battles strategies, and we know that's never gonna happen.
>>
No, I never understood why v and vp suck these games' dicks so much.
I completed the first one to get Ho-oh on my Emerald and thought it was dull as fuck. The sequel looked a bit more interesting, but I never got around to it.
>>
>>27715579
This

I found nothing enjoyable outside the music in Colosseum, it felt tedious as fuck, more linear than a main game, boring scenarios, trying to make it difficult putting you up against pseudos while you only have access to shitmons, shadow pokemon being a pain to purify, slow as shit animations without a way to turn them off, short campaign.
Just from the top of my head.
>>
Fuck yes i would!I liked the shadow pokemon games.
>>
Yeah sure why not. The Colosseum games have a very unique charm to them, I've been meaning to do another playthrough for a while.

XD fixed a lot of problems, so I have faith that a new one would work out fine.

>>27715718
>trying to make it difficult putting you up against pseudos while you only have access to shitmons

This is one of my favorite aspects of those games.
>>
>>27715855
I'd rather have them try to make a game difficult no matter what 'mons you have by designing good AI and have good synergy in enemies teams but i guess that'd be difficult to code.

I just didn't like it that i 5HKOed enemies on a SE hit while they at most 2HKOed even on a NVE, and shadow shit punished you if you tried to change party members by having to purify them(but i guess that's because i didn't quite liked running around with a team of shadows).
>>
>>27716020
>good AI and have good synergy in enemies teams
This is actually in the post-game colosseum (Orre Colosseum?), and it's pretty fucking hard.

I definitely see your point though. However, I saw it as promoting smarter strategy while using unlikely Pokemon you probably wouldn't use otherwise. I don't even remember having to ever grind for levels, just for purifying shadow Pokemon (that was ass).
Good thing XD fixed the purification process
>>
as i always thought the fights in colosseum were boring and too slow ( and ugly animations )

I always wanted to go back to Orre, the region was nice even with the little we got to discover

And i always wanted colosseums to be back

Now that we have a real 3D game on 3DS, it would be the time to have epic colosseums with really nice background and music

You really had the feeling the fight was like in the anime leagues
>>
>be my 12 year old self
>few friends come over after school
>one of the girls wants to see the brand new 3D pokemon game on the GC
>load up Colloseum (it was still relatively new then)

'Anon, why is the hero's girlfriend named after me?'
>>
I want another Pokemon Battle Revolution. No story, just battling with your Sun and Moon Pokemon in HD.
>>
>>27715531
But they did do that in the GCN games.
>>
>>27717626
surely you mean Stadium, right? BR was shit, fuck off with not letting me make my own teams and forcing me to use imported ones. I already spent 50 hours with those nigs, now I want to make a team of Mewtwo, Charizard, Mewtwo, Diglett, Garchomp, and Shuckle.

Even better, give me control over movesets, natures, abilities, EVs, IVs, just build the entire goddamn pokemon how I want. the Stadium games should let you get right to the battle, without having to do any training (in the game itself, or the mainline portable game)
>>
>>27715531
I'd like a game with only triple battles.
>>
>>27715141
Not really. If they make another console Pokemon, I'd want it to be, you know, a full pokemon experience. That half shit is lame.
>>
>>27715141
Not specifically Colloseum-style, but:
>Pokken-tier graphics
>Small story that isn't completely stupid
>some minigames to play with your Pokémon, maybe something like Amie for the big screen.
>gifts like in the other console games, like the Electivire and Magmortar
>announcers
If they had this I'd buy it immediately.
>>
>>27716509
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.