[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 3 years getting all the Pokemon I could possibly want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>spend 3 years getting all the Pokemon I could possibly want from almost every game and spend too much time creating the best Pokemon I could
>lose 3DS with all my Pokemon in Pokemon Bank and my alpha sapphire cartridge

What do /vp/?
>>
buy a cart from ebay with all the pokemon on it. Hack the game yourself. Grow up
>>
Where'd you last have it anon? And I know the feeling, I lost my cart with a box full of shinies I hunted, but I ended up finding it after scouring all over.
>>
>>27715105
It happened to me too. You get over it.
>>
>>27715105

buy a new cart
hack the game
>>
>>27715105
I mean, you're not alone.

A game's a game, and if you weren't planning on playing competitively on a VGC level, then just appreciate the climb for what it was and be proud of your achievements anon. Nobody would think less of you for hacking them back into the game if that's your route.

Maybe breed a few of your favorites legitimately back into your possession if it makes you feel better, y'know?
>>
>>27715105
This kind of shit wouldn't be a such a problem if Nintendo stopped living in the stone age and tied your shit into your account instead of the device. I sweat these fucking nips.

I'm angry for you anon, I'm mad as fuck rn. So don't go to Kyoto tomorrow.
>>
>>27715197
i cant remember where i last had it though. and ive checked EVERYWHERE. I even checked the train station lost and found.

>>27715227
i mean, i guess so. perhaps it was just wishful thinking
>>
>>27715197
i cant remember where i last had it though. and ive checked EVERYWHERE. I even checked the train station lost and found.

>>27715227
i mean, i guess so. perhaps it was just wishful thinking.
>>
File: 1470541342193.png (363KB, 801x565px) Image search: [Google]
1470541342193.png
363KB, 801x565px
>>27715105
Buy a new cart and inject them all back.
>>
>>27715325
thats true enough. and im very muchconsidering that

>>27715329
uh...thanks, you make a good point though, its not like they couldnt link your pokemon bank with your trainer club account. oh well
>>
>>27715382
>>27715349
sorry, didnt mean to do that
>>
>>27715105
an hero
>>
>>27715329
He can still call nintendo for them to unlink the old 3ds and then he can provide the serial number(and some info on the account like downloads, location, shit like that) of his new 3ds for them to link it

I had to do that when my 3ds died, it's a fucking pain not being able to do that remotely by yourself
>>
>>27715594
woah, wait i can? would i just have to call their customerhelp line, or is there another number?
>>
>>27715653
try the number for the nintendos
>>
>>27715653
yeah, it's just time consuming
>>
>>27715708
in which case, ill do it when ive got more time. thanks anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.