[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Who has the leak that has this exact same description?!

This was in another leak that talked about the sea cucumber and the fucking star mole
>>
>>27714049
Yeah I remember that leak.

Sea cucumber had a slime that could be used as skincare stuff and didn't like being touched

Star mole was Ground/Fire and drilled backwards by spewing fire from its mouth
>>
Didn't that leak say the sea cucumber was water/poison?

Either way the dex entry was spot on
>>
I was responsible for the leak. Check trip. It was fake I just did my research on the sea cucumber so it's no surprise the real Pokemon would have similar traits.
>>
File: uncle_ruckus.jpg (42KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uncle_ruckus.jpg
42KB, 720x480px
>>27714331
>no trip
>>
>>27714331
Bullshit
>>
>>27714225
Does this confirm water/poison evo for pyukumuku?!
>>
The leak talked about 5 Pokemon that were supposed to be revealed. The sea cucumber, the star mole, the two (fighting/flying)/(flying/fighting) bats and one last Pokemon that I can't remember
>>
>>27714367
>not knowing what a trip is
>>
File: 1470690715181.jpg (38KB, 271x305px) Image search: [Google]
1470690715181.jpg
38KB, 271x305px
>>27714556
off by one
>>
>>27714504
The leak talked about
Normal/Dark Yungoos evo named Mangoos
Fire/Ground Star Mole
Water/Poison Sea Cucumber
Fighting/Flying Acrobats

Already confirmed fake due to Gumshoos, lucky guess on the cucumber dex entry
>>
>>27714049
Only Aristotle is left
>>
File: Screenshot_20160811-140804.png (260KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160811-140804.png
260KB, 720x1280px
>>27714331
Trip confirmed. Thank you op. You dont know how annoying it is to see everyone fall for anything and everything without question these last 2 months. Timmy Turner le master ruser would have had a ball had he still been around. (What happened to him anyways i liked his ruses, i was laughing so hard with the walmart rep and the stickers that night lol)

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27376543/#27376596
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.