[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank The Champions from best to worst in your Opinion For me:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
Rank The Champions from best to worst in your Opinion

For me:
1.Steven(All his pokemon were cool, dat cradily tho, much harder than the elite 4)
2.Blue(classic, and well rounded)
3. Cynthia(Hard, but so was the rest of the elite 4 so I just used xdef, xspecial, and xattack)
4. Iris(A way better version of Lance, dat aggron hits like a train, and that Haxorus is lethal)
5. Wallace(That fucking milotic stall)
6. Alder(Like a lesser Cynthia)
7. Lance(Easy to kill with electric and ice)
8. Diantha(Literally a joke of a battle)
>>
N+everybody>>>>alder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what's her name from kalos
>>
>>27709905
swap iris and wallace, and swap blue and cynthia
that's my list
>>
1. Blue
2. Steven
3. Cynthia
4. Wallace
5. Lance
6. Alder
7. Iris
8. Diantha (literally who???)
>>
>Cynthia:Only one that was an actual decent challenge, plus is just cool in general.
>Blue: Pretty easy but fight is way more satisfying than any of the others to win.
>Steven: Okay challenge, but not all that special desu.
>Lance: 3 Dragonites but no Kingdra? Really?Only this high cause his music is awesome.
>Iris:In theory better than Lance when it comes to pokemon selection but her music isn't nearly as good.
>Wallace: Meh
>Alder: Even more Meh
>Diantha:Pretty sure I OHKO'd everything she had, and I wasn't even overleveled.
>>
>>27709905
>Blue
>Cynthia
>Steven
>Lance
>Iris
>Wallace
>Alder
>Diantha
>>
>Cynthia
>Alder
>Green
>Steven
>Who gives a fuck
>>
Why is N never included in these. Despite the circumstances he was the champ at one brief point technically.
>>
>>27709905
N>Alder>Red>Lance>Blue>Cynthia=Steven>Iris>Wallace>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Diantha
>>
>>27710492
>Alder that high
>>
>>27709905
1) Cynthia (Elegant design, a team that commands respect, and intense music, overall a great champ)
2) Blue (Best developed actual character of the lot and a nice varied team that generally makes you use everything you have to finish out the game)
3) Iris (Really cute design, a far better dragon team than lance ever had and upbeat and intense music that makes the entire thing feel like a celebration)
4) Steven (Good design, good team and good music, but doesn't do it for me as much as the rest and he basically autodies to swampert)
5) Wallace (Good water team)
6) Alder (Likable character, nice team, but overall too easy)
7) Lance (Too easy and not interesting enough of a character to compensate)
8) Diantha (A complete joke of a fight, but almost a complete non-character)
>>
File: 1419799963260.jpg (174KB, 1200x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1419799963260.jpg
174KB, 1200x1419px
1. Stone Cold Steven Stone
2. N. Varied team, used a legendary against you. Outclassed by the fight right after him though.
3. Alder (actually got involved with the plot and tried to stop the villainous team head on, shame he was out of practice. His rematch is good though, and he's got an interesting team)
4. Blue, because it was personal
5. Cynthia, I think she is bland as hell but she's got a solid team
6. Iris
7. Lance was hard but only due to the lack of things you had to deal with his dragonite onslaught in the games he's in
8. Diantha. Wasted potential.
>>
>>27709905
I always wondered what type of person would seriously like Cradily.
>>
>>27710666
sure, satan.
>>
I remember being beaten by Alder the first time I faced him.

The only son of a bitch that ever got me, so I guess he's 1 and the others are just bad.
>>
1. Steven: Classy guy, uses the best type and fossils are great too
2. Cynthia: Classy lady, mixed team, feels like she was the protagonist of a past game, highly involved in matters
3. Blue: still the best rival, good mix of Pokemon, best personality for person you want to beat
4. Lance: the original dragon master, cool ass cape, hyperbeam'd any stupid thugs that got in his way
5. Iris: appropriate costume design and music for a child prodigy that became champion, uses very threatening looking Pokemon outside Lapras
6. Diantha: pretty much a perfect design for a female French champion, extremely talented, uses Tyrantrum and Aurorus which is good but it also ruins her theme, she should use 6 feminine Pokemon
7. Wallace: literally Steven's backup bitch
8. Alder: the champion who lost, he actually lost to N while the protagonist has to beat N, the legendary and Ghetsis all in a row, thankfully he retires in shame before the next game, also he doesn't commit to the Bug theme and instead they give him 3 random Pokemon, they have to completely redo his team in the next game
>>
1, cyntia
2. blue
3. alder
4. steven
5. iris
6. lance
7. diantha
>>
File: cradily_by_bluekomadori-d8pf96l.jpg (195KB, 725x1102px) Image search: [Google]
cradily_by_bluekomadori-d8pf96l.jpg
195KB, 725x1102px
>>27710666
Cradily is cool.
>>
>>27710666

I do. My fav
>>
>>27710479
He was only a champ because he had a legendary. He was practically a ten-year-old kid personified with his "I beat the champ with my legendary."
>>
>>27711708
If Blue gets to count as a champ, N does too.
>>
>>27711853
He can come back when he doesn't use a legendary to beat the champ.
>>
>>27710536
Shit taste anon. He and N had the best characters out of the Champions.
>>
>>27710666
If you thought you would destroy his team with swampert, that cradily will stop you dead in your tracks.

also Dookieshed loves Cradily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfzEHlK8rJY
>>
1. Alder
2. N
3. Cynthia
4. Blue
5. Steven
6. Lance
7. Wallace
8. Iris
9. Diantha

I base it moreso on character that difficulty or team structure. If it was like that, Cynthia would probably be #1.
>>
>>27714463
I do admit that Iris design wise isn't that solid(she looks more like a waifu than a champion) but her team was really good. Now if Drayden was champ instead, He looks badass as fuck.
>>
File: tumblr_nqjzi86mnM1qdqjlgo1_1280.jpg (389KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqjzi86mnM1qdqjlgo1_1280.jpg
389KB, 618x1000px
>>27709905
I think Cynthia is Overrated. If you could beat Flint and Lucian, you can beat Cynthia. I struggled hard against the Sinnoh elite 4, except Bertha. Because you are so underleveled in the game you really need X items such as X attack or x def or X speed. once you have bulked up against the Spiritomb when it's done embargoing you just sweep from there. I had to do the same with Flint and Lucian so I don't have to grind levels.

Cynthia still has nice tities tho
>>
Reminder that Alder was just a bonus boss and Ghetsis was the de facto champion of BW.

He's even got the pseudo-legendary like most of the others.
>>
>>27711968
That's retarded reasoning. He still beat the champ.

The reason N ISNT champ is because his battle was completely unofficial
>>
>>27715015
Do they let Pokemon become Champions in the Pokemon world? I wonder if you have to be Human to be a Champion because N clearly is a zoroark.
>>
1. Cynthia (first champion ive ever fought)
2. Lance (Best champion theme)
3. Blue (classic)
4. Iris (funnest battle plus awesome background)
5. Steven (I hate 3rd gen)
6. Wallace (I hate 3rd gen)
7. Alder (Most boring champion)
8. Diantha (They didnt even try with her)
>>
>>27715015
Spotted the underage
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.