[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real reasons for Alolan forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: alolan.png (680KB, 1229x794px) Image search: [Google]
alolan.png
680KB, 1229x794px
ITT: We give a better reason for why each of these became their new forms - and make it non-pancake related.
>>
So the reason for this thread was because the "pancake reason" triggered you?
>>
Exeggutor is big guy
>>
>>27709402
Just come up with something more plausible.

Or funnier if you want. All good either way.
>>
>>27709347
exeggutor's in alola eat a lot of pancakes
>>
>>27709347
Marowak becomes ghost type because somehow it dies during evolution.
>>
Alolan Sandslash are actually close cousins to Togedemaru. Fun fact: Togedemaru are actually not native to Alola, they come from the region of CWCville. Hence, Alolan sandslash are not so alolan after all.
>>
>>27709402
Yes
>>
>>27709459
Sacrifices itself for its young in order to better protect it from grass types, perhaps?

>mfw Cubone commits seppuku with its own bone club in order to evolve
>>
>>27709347
Well, they said that even the scientists don't know, but I like to think of it as the Raichu somehow learned to surf on electric currents or something.
>>
>>27709347
Vulpix has been capable of changing back and forth between types this entire time depending on if it's summer or winter, but we've simply never encountered the winter version before this in the games.
>>
>>27709347
Thunder Stones from Alola are really fucked up in their composition and when used on a Pikachu they create an abnormal reaction?
>>
>>27709572
Interesting...
>>
>>27709347
It is literally just there so all the faggots who only play Pokemon Go are drawn in to buy a 3DS and SM.

That's why only Kanto Pokemon get new formes for now.
As soon as Go gets the Johto update, you can bet that new games will be announced that have new formes for Johto Pokemon as well.
>>
>>27709347
I like all existing reasons already
>>
File: 4U-Logo.jpg (547KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4U-Logo.jpg
547KB, 500x500px
>>27709423
>>
Maybe edgemaster Marowak is possessed by the spirit of it's dead mother.
>>
>>27710014
Even fucking creepier than the seppuku thing.
>>
>>27709434
>>27709487
It was just a cute throwaway joke to give the region more personality. If it actually triggered you, you gotta lighten up.
>>
>>27709347
Alolan Raichu ate too many waffles, casuing it to be fluffy.
>>
File: alolaraichu.png (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alolaraichu.png
101KB, 500x500px
>>27709347
Raichu looks squishier to me, not fluffy. Kinda wish they'd kept the ears on the side of the head though. Too easy to imagine they're not there
>>
>>27709881
Really? He's over 10 m tall and your telling me you have an anus large enough to not get rekt?
>>
>>27709347
Vulpix living in the snowy areas of Alola slowly lost their pronounced red colour, as the lighter ones amongst them were more succesful in this environment as they could more easily blend in the snow to avoid predators and hunt prey, until at one point they completely lost their fire element and became ice pokemon.
>>
File: alolaraichu2.png (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alolaraichu2.png
119KB, 500x500px
>>27710260
And slightly fixed version.
>>
>>27709347
Exeggutor = Natural climate

Raichu = Learned to surf with electricity, thus making it smarter and capable of levitation.

Marowak = Skull made Cubone Possessed

The others, I'm not too sure about.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.