[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Playing as Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: d08sleK.png (564KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d08sleK.png
564KB, 1920x1080px
Is there any hack Rom on DS or gba that allows me to play as the best character in the entire series BUT with mor than gen 1 Pokemon and more than one region ? With Pikachu as a starter of course.
>>
>>27707862
Why a pikachu? Red isn't a faggot like ash.
>>
You should make a romhack like that

modifying firered is easy as piss nowdays and doesn't require any scriptwriting
>>
Uh Ash is Red
>>
>>27707975
Well the best option was for it to be on DS.
How much time do you think it would take ? I mean if I went from a HeartGold ROM, all I would have to do is to change some sprites and change the beginning of the story (I really have no idea of the amount of work it represent).

>>27707923
Isn't Ash a faggy version of Red. They still both have a Pikachu.
>>
File: AhWill.gif (2MB, 649x472px) Image search: [Google]
AhWill.gif
2MB, 649x472px
>>27707923
>Pikachu is literally his highest leveled Pokemon in his party
>>
>>27708002
wrong but ok
>>
>>27707862
but pikachu isnĀ“t the starter of red you silly idiot
>>
>>27708240
It's Poliwhirl I know but I was talking from the Yellow version point of view, not the actual Manga (since I never read past the few first chapters).

I just want a sort of Yellow remake with at least two regions and more than the first gen of Pokemon.
>>
bump because I also want a good rom hack with all the pokemon
>>
Hard to believe that with a community like that, no one decided to make a rom from HG and remake it as a Yellow version.
>>
>>27707923
Because Red and Pikachu are a thing in all canons, Ash is another Red, so in turn he has a Pikachu as well.

Also first protag having the mascot of the series is very fitting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.