[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where the fuck is alola?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160811_154926.jpg (113KB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160811_154926.jpg
113KB, 640x362px
So far only genwun mons have alola forms?
Is that an indicator that alola is close to kanto?
Or at least close enough or closer tham other regions to have commercial exchanges with ships transferring goods and pokemon?

Following irl evolution it would take centuries for organisms to evolve and become sth new. More so something completely opposite like vulpix discarding everything firewise and becoming ice cold.

For how many years have been alola and kanto in contact?
>>
>>27706891
I imagine it's like Madagascar. The island chipped off of the mainland and the animals stuck on it adapted to the isolated environment.
>>
They gave up when post game unova had older pokemon. I would love region consistency but this is what we get
>>
>>27706891
alola is based on hawaii, so i guess it's somewhere far away in the vast ocean
this is interesting because there are cases of animals evolving of pacific polynesian islands that came from asian ancestors but evolved separately. nothing as dramatic as this gen tho, so you do have somewhat of a point.
>>
>>27706891
>Is that an indicator that alola is close to kanto?
Not really, it's just gen one pander
>Following irl evolution it would take centuries for organisms to evolve and become sth new.More so something completely opposite like vulpix discarding everything firewise and becoming ice cold.
>For how many years have been alola and kanto in contact?
You're doing it wrong right here by basing your thought process IRL experiences. Pokemons literally evolve in a short spam of time it's not unconceivable to think they could adapt to a new enviromment and even gain a new typing much faster. Basically I think all pokes are lighters versions of what eevee is
>>
>>27707115
Pokemon magic. I understand.

But I can understand the confusion since I didn't phrase it properly.

The pokemon site explains that this change became as an adaptation to the new environment.

Fire vulpix didn't evolve to ice vulpix.
Evolution irl and evolution in pokemon are happening for completely different reasons.
Irl evolution is the process used in order to adapt to new environment, new needs.
In pokemon this may happen or may not. Pokemon magic. Pokemon may evolve to adapt, because they wish the change (bagon to salamence because it wished it flew), or don't evolve at all.
>>
File: 1456177581065.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456177581065.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>another ice mon 4x weak to fighting
>>
>>27707397
ironically, aurorus is actually quite god in its current tier (NU) that just so happens to be filled with fighting types
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.