[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could its evolution look like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: fairy ring.jpg (98KB, 611x297px) Image search: [Google]
fairy ring.jpg
98KB, 611x297px
What could its evolution look like?
>>
>>27705241
bigger mushroom
>>
are you kidding me Gamefreak another fucking mushroom?
>>
>>27705241
A Diglett & Dugtrio like evolution line?

Genwunners will be pleased
>>
>>27705266
It's a Fairy Ring, though. Judging by the design, and what Fairy Rings are...

I imagine the face and feet/roots are the actual Pokemon, and the mushrooms are like... 'hair' to it. It looks like the bulk would be underground traditionally, while the mushrooms stick up. It'll probably even look like 'just a mushroom' until you get close, then pop out of the ground at you.

So... the evolution could have the body get larger with more 'roots', and a large circular formation of mushrooms could grow off of it to stick out of the ground in a ring shape.
>>
probably satan or some shit
>>
>>27705241
Another concept stolen from pokeaus
>>
I don't think the design will have a ring to it
Instead the pokemon will gather in rings
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x511px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x511px
I remember reading some leaks saying we would get a fairy type mushroom with a veil. Not sure if they were legit, but if it were true, it could turn out like this.

I could see it evolve into something based on the veil fungus. It kinda fits its fairy typing since it leans toward the girly side.
>>
File: image.jpg (822KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
822KB, 1365x2048px
>>27706990
>>
The equivalent pokemon in the leak were "Fungkie" and "Hallucid", who were described as Poison/Fairy. Maybe an Orchid base on the name?

And if you wanna try telling me the leak is fake when it guessed Hallucination-causing Fairy Mushroom, School of Fish and Ground Type That Can Flatten Itself then by all means. Everything incorrect on that leak was intentional.
>>
>>27705632
This. I can imagine flavor text that describes how Morelull gather in a circle to summon fairy type allies or something. Or maybe it's how they summon other Morelull who have already evolved.
>>
>>27707100

>it wasn't wrong! IT WAS ONLY PRETENDING!

And this mushroom doesn't cause hallucionations. And panquake was meant to be a pancake tortoise, no a sancastle. Nice try though.
>>
>>27707100

The guy who made it admitted it was fake, and Bewear's pre-evo was on it, too. Quit being a retard!
>>
File: moarlolz.png (98KB, 743x66px) Image search: [Google]
moarlolz.png
98KB, 743x66px
>>27707248
>>27707387

Don't be so willfully ignorant.

>anon admitted he made fake list

Oh wow did he post the original notepad file he wrote it in? Well I guess that's irrefutable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.