[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masturbating to your tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (875KB, 3649x1607px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
875KB, 3649x1607px
>there are people that thought you'd be able to revisit Unova in XY
>there are people that thought these would be the best games in the series
>there are people that were hyped for these games, only to be fucking crushed soon after release
>there are people that thought new megas from ORAS would be compatible with XY
>there are people that thought Kalos would be revisited in a third version
>they thought there would be a Pokémon Z
>there are people that thought """""""Z""""""" would have a Battle Frontier because of the hint in ORAS
>there are people that believed in the South Kalos meme
>there are people that thought Game Freak gave a SINGLE SHIT about this half-assed, piece of shit beta test
>Sun and Moon are coming and everything is improved that XY introduced
>IVs, like EVs, are now being streamlined
>Riding is confirmed to be far more useful/versatile than in XY
>Amie is being improved
>no chibi garbage
>Grass/Fairy mon to cover up the mistake that was the Flabebe line, and more importantly the trash that is Florges
>in fact, Fairymons are far better than they were in XY, aren't disgusting pieces of shit
>>
http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/pokemon-x
>>
k
>>
guys shroomish is my favorite pokemon
>>
>>27699621
>:|
>>
>>27699502
I was hyped for X and Y and i still love those games.
The reason IV's are being "streamlined" is because of injectors competing in tournaments. Thousands of people show up with 5 IV Timid Darkrais at tournaments across the continent and it gets pretty obvious that people are just injecting. So instead of trying to battle it with the pentagon, they just "streamlined" it. Illegal pokemon are bad press in many ways. Displays questionable morals to impressionable kids, mostly its losing out on potential as an esport if its common for competitors to "cheat". Wich realy sucks because IV's realy represent the genetics of pokemon and gives them a sense of realism. Breeding has always been rewarding and now its all in the trash. Say hello to breeding and playing mini games bing bang boom its done everyone has perfect pokemon.
>>
>>27699745
Breeding will still be fun and work, though.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.