[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Wi-Fi General /wfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 14

File: Lilligant.jpg (112KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
Lilligant.jpg
112KB, 500x571px
Trade - Battle - Breed - Shitpost - Circlejerk - Mystery Eggs - Friend Safari - Vivillon Trading - Never Fucking Ever Multis - Friendship - Literally Anything

This thread is the general purpose thread on /vp/ for users wanting to interact using their 3DS and the Wi-Fi. Everyone and all discussion is welcome in this general. If you want a more restrictive general, please make your own and promote it. Please know that /vp/ is dead as fuck until Sun & Moon release so you're unlikely to find any general with significant activity.

Try not to flood the thread with useless shit. Try to keep your text lists and Safari requests reasonable and manageable. Use Pastebin if you've got a long list to share.

Previous thread: >>27689199
>>
Thank you for the Larvitar, friend. Have a good one!
>>
File: 0.jpg (117KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
117KB, 1366x768px
>>27698138
LF: Friendship
FT: Shitposts
>>
Looking for FCs. Anyone willing to add?
>>
>>27698217
NP, you too!
>>
File: yuckkk.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
yuckkk.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>If you want a more restrictive general, please make your own and promote it.

We have, for years and this is it :)
>>
File: cubonefeels.png (2MB, 1113x789px) Image search: [Google]
cubonefeels.png
2MB, 1113x789px
>injectorfuck made the thread again
>>
>>27698138
Hello wifi-gen. Does anyone have a HA Golett/Golurk? I am looking to expand my Ghosts.
>>
>>27698449
i've got one. you can have it
>>
>>27698536
Yay. Thank you anon. I'll add you in a moment.
>>
Anyone want to trade some pokemon?

I'm almost up to the third gym on my run of Poke Y

I'm trying to gather a bunch of fossils before I continue.
>>
File: vivillion.png (748KB, 880x502px) Image search: [Google]
vivillion.png
748KB, 880x502px
Please help, looking for these Viviliion patterns:

>Meadow
>Archipelago
>Sandstorm
>Monsoon
>Savanna
>Sun
>Jungle

I have Polar, Modern and Elegant to trade. GTS is killing me
>>
What is /wfg/ breeding for? Heavy slam onix (eventually mega steelix) here.
>>
>>27698818
Flawless Relaxed Pineco
>>
>>27698818
I'm breeding for a Slowking. Got my teams mapped out and now I'm trying to get them competitive af
>>
>>27698818
Shiny Moon Meditite, 520 eggs in.
>>
>>27699611
Any leftover females?
>>
>>27699648
A box full of penta females and another with males.
>>
>>27699668
Can I get a female? I was thinking of asking someone for a Heavy ball Meditite for the shiny, but Moon can work too
>>
>>27699748
Sure, send me a TR when you can.
>>
>>27699778
I'm online now and don't see you
>>
>>27699778
Are we not friends?
>>
>>27699836
I think you're just on my acquaintances list, don't recall adding your FC.

Enjoy your psychic monkey breeding!
>>
>>27699860
I thought we were. That's strange. Thanks though
>>
Yo, I need some Vivillions

>Archipelago
>Garden
>Jungle
>Meadow
>Monsoon
>Ocean
>Sandstorm
>Savanna
>Sun
>Tundra

I have High Plains Viviillon for trade
>>
>>27698138

I CAUGHT A FEMALE STEELIX WITH A HEAVY BALL

CAUSE SHES A THIIIICCCC BIIITCH
>>
Anyone got any interesting breedjects they'd be willing to spare? I'm bored and looking to breed
>>
Rating: 1520
Total Battles: 41
Wins: 21
Losses: 20

How do I get gud?
>>
>>27700351
What constitutes interesting?
>>
>>27700581
Off-meta, rare, or HA.
Stuff like Teddiursa, Cradily, Trubbish, etc
>>
>>27700561
Look up Smogon
>>
>>27700622
I was breeding cradilly with egg moves, will you be on later in the afternoon?
>>
>>27700672
Possibly, I'll try
>>
>>27700682
Ill make a post when i get home then. What mons have you got so far?
>>
>>27700561
I'm doing so much worse... On x/y I was around 1850-1900 elo and I think I hit 2,000 once but now in ORAS I'm getting slammed and am stuck in 1300's like a shitter. 23 wins 35 losses
>>
>>27700731
Too many to list, I mainly just breed for fun
>>
>>27700663
Currently running a PoliColo + Kanga core
This is my first time battling and I dont have the right prediction skills yet and I still dont know the movesets of uncommon pokemon

>>27700754
Did the meta really change that much from xy to oras?
>>
>>27700906
You wouldnt have a ditto or something with a common egg group with a 0iv in speed would you?
>>
>>27701050
I do have a 0IV speed actually, but only one
>>
File: zXdoHeq.png (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zXdoHeq.png
79KB, 500x500px
How viable is Pangoro?

My Ursaring with quickfeet + flameorb + Facade is destroying online battles
>>
Guys I'm gonna SR for Thundurus should I go for Timid nature or something else
>>
>>27701027
Maybe I've lost my touch. Balanced teams seem way less viable than before vs hyper offense, especially since mega mence is a thing now. I'd say before you could reasonably wall most pokemon and deter a setup or sweep but everything just hits so fucking hard now it just doesn't seem worth it to run hp EV's on anything BUT a wall since it's going to get oneshot anyways. Also people are packing status moves more often than before so I just haven't adjusted my playstyle.
>>
>>27701050
I have a 4iv spare male trick room mawile if you want it. Already ev trained and everything.
>>
>>27701085
It has a niche with Parting Shot giving other pokemon an opening to set-up, and it can lay on some serious damage with Iron Fist buffed Hammer Arms, but otherwise it is really slow, and has awful defensive typing for a tank.
>>
>>27701085
Wouldn't Toxic Orb be better? Facade's power isn't halved by the burn, but I'd be worried once I needed another move.
>>
So I SR'd for a Suicune instead and got a Bold 31/x/31/31/30/31 in like 20 minutes. What the fuck.

Now I'm in need of some more Master Balls. Will literally suck someone's dick here for a Master Ball or two. Anyone got some?
>>
>opponent gets disconnected while hes clearly winning
>this ends my losing streak

I-I'll take it...
>>
>>27702661
>on a big loss streak
>"Communication with the other trainer has been interrupted."

Still on a loss streak.
>>
can anyone trade me a shellos?
I put a lvl 2 sewaddle on gts
IGN: Kade
>>
>>27702175
Some gts pokemon have master balls on them, get creative
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (31KB, 399x457px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
31KB, 399x457px
>>27702175
MFW I'd let you
>>
/wfg/ pls
>>
Looking for either a HA Purrloin or HA Emolga
IVs aren't an issue, it's just the HA I need to start the breeding
>>
>>27704785
no
>>
Good morning /wfg/.
Mods making injectors go back to /ekx/ when?
>>
Looking for a set of Legendary Burds. Have eventmons and other legendaries/HA mons to trade.
>>
Any kind soul here with a 6iv ditto? Don't care if it's hacked or whatever, just want to breed legal mons out of it.
>>
>>27705985
Why even add the part where you say you don't care if it's hacked, IT WILL BE HACKED. If you desperately want one, wait for an /ekx/ thread.
>>
>>27706010
You mean this thread?
>>
>>27706010
Why do general Autists always think the world should be handed to them?
>>
>>27706033
>>27706020
Samefag. Enjoy the attempted consensus cracking.
>>
>>27706010
Where's the /ekx/ thread?

I want a 6iv Ditto pokebros!
>>
File: wrongagainfuckhead.png (6KB, 426x120px) Image search: [Google]
wrongagainfuckhead.png
6KB, 426x120px
>>27706045
>>
>>27706057
Ask your injectorbros to make one.
>>
>>27706066
I'm out of touch. What's an injectorbro?
>>
I have an autistic request to make. Can someone edit a master ball onto my Mewtwo?
>>
>>27701202
I'd go modest cause it gets prankster, thunder wave, and agility. No need for speed.
>>
I miss when TM's were single use. Why? They actually had some value. In D/P Stealth Rock was a TM AND you could only find one of it. So it had some ridicilous value (for people who didn't hack anyways, lul). It felt really good to save it for your best Pokemon and then bring it online. Good times.

I want them to bring back single use TM's BUT make it so you can get multiple of each TM. For example:

>There's a guy who once a day will sell you a random TM from a list
>When Rock Smashing there is a 1 % chance that Rock Slide TM will drop and a 1 % chance that Stone Edge TM will drop
>While fishing, you might occasionally find a water theme'd TM (Scald for example)

Mind you this is in addition to there also being "normal" ways to get these TM's. For example you find Scald in a Pokeball somewhere... but if you want more TM Scald, you have to go fishing or trading.

There are so many ways to make this game fun again, they just have to get creative. I don't expect them to, and next generation, well bred IV Pokemon will hold pretty much zero value because of hyper training. I guess only Master Ball will have value next gen, which is really sad.
>>
>>27701082
If you are still on the lileep are relaxed, have stealth rock, mirror coat, and recover. All 3 are male and 2 are suction cups, 1 is storm drain. I also have 3 roselia in friend balls @timid with leaf storm, sleep powder, spikes, and natural gift.
>>
Looking for an ability capsule. Ask for what you want in return, Ill try to get it.
>>
>>27707648
I'll get you an Ability Capsule for a Master Ball.
>>
>>27707648
Put something up for a level 1 cyndaquil. I have spare ones so i dont need anything good in return
>>
>>27707727
Lvl 1 sandile up for a cyndaquil. Message is vp. Thanks a lot.
>>
>>27707796
Sent, enjoy :^)
>>
Yo anyone wanna trade shinies? I got a Gardevoir here I have no need for.

>>27707605
This is actually an awesome idea.
>>
>>27707605
Don't you need to get a poke to level 100 to hyper train it? That seems like the main incentive to get good IVs from the start
>>
File: partnerfind.png (19KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
partnerfind.png
19KB, 256x192px
>>27708438
From what I've read on the internets, yes.

Also, I expect hyper training to be longer and tedious than other trainings, possibly keeping breeding relevant. After all, Game Freak never threw away the mechanics the players liked the most, right?
>>
>>27708438
Oh btw, do you have a spare Joltik? I want to try one out when SM comes out.
>>
>Almost lose to Jolly Scarf Skarmory in battle maison

lul
>>
>>27708438
>>27708589
I wish they didn't make the level 100 thing a requirement, and instead just made it an expensive battle tower item like ability capsules.
I have autism and like to have my mons be level 50.
>>
>>27708678
I gots a feeling battle spot rules and vgc will be lvl. 100 instead of 50. Also maybe we'll get to use more than 3 Pokemon in singles.. just maybe
>>
>>27708678
..That's indeed very autistic.

I think everyone here has mild autism in one way or another in Pokémon. I used to train my mons up to level 99 to go in combat against level 100s, just so my so-called handicap proves even further how awesome I am in battling
>>
FEMALE STEELIX IS THIIICCCC
>>
>>27707605
This is the kind of grinding mechanic the games need, not running up and down with a Volcarona and 5 eggs for a few days till you can play online.

That said, I remember back in the day of single use TMs, people with multiple games/DSs had a massive advantage as they only played 1 game and farmed TMs on the other one.
>>
>>27709322
It takes you a few days to grind out a mon? Anon, you're doing something wrong here.
Unless it's for a shiny, then that's understandable, and it should take some time and effort or immense luck.
>>
>>27709363

Breeding is "hard" and my mother only allows me two hours of 3DS a day and I shouldn't put in work to play against other ten-year olds on the internet.
It's like GF wants me to hack!
>>
>>27708657
you mean a HA joltik?
>>
>>27709363
A whole team would definitely take days, unless you play 24h straight.

I'm sorta new to breeding and I'm scared of playing online before I get a perfect team, because I assume everyone else will have one.
>>
>>27709322
>That said, I remember back in the day of single use TMs, people with multiple games/DSs had a massive advantage as they only played 1 game and farmed TMs on the other one.
Which is why you should be able to farm them within your game, but it should take some effort.
>>
>>27709430
Ah, just realized they're your friend safari.
>>
>>27709446
>sorta new to breeding
There ya go. Don't talk like you know if you don't, man.
It takes a few hours to get several mons if you are efficient and already have parents for various egg groups, o powers, and all your items and charms.

>>27709460
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to this, since then you could add something to the economy of the game.
Admittedly, hackers would destroy this economy just like they do the economy of the Pokemon themselves, but still, it'd be nice for the communities that actually care about game integrity.
>>
>Get hax'd by the Sheer Cold Articuno trainer in battle maison

And now I remember why no one likes that place :^)
>>
>>27709482
I actually added a guy with the same friend safari as me yesterday, so I can get you one.
>>
Does anyone have a female HA Gible in a non-standard Pokeball? Nature and IV don't matter at all, I just need the HA and the balltism.

If anyone has a Dragon-type Friend Safari that'd be cool too.
>>
>>27709533
I have a dragon safari, but I can't remember what is in it to save my life.
>>
>>27709530
Mnah, that won't be necessary. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>27709533
I can catch you a gabite in a FS, what ball do you want?
>>
>>27709515
Yeah the economy is completely fucked in this generation. It's so easy to get items. You can just use whatever poke miles you got from doing GTS and spend them on attractions to get rare items like PP Max, and rare berries, and items that you'd normally pay BP for..

At least they're keeping Master Ball fairly rare, and there is the very expensive and rare Ability Capsule which I personally don't care much for (now if only you could turn normal abilities into the HA.. oh mama)
>>
>>27709594
Thank you! A Great Ball would be awesome please.
>>
>>27709580
That's fine, I added you anyway just in case. Plus I can never have too many Friend Safaris.
>>
>>27709747
Add me then start a trade
>>
I'm new to breeding.
I'm about to breed for the first time with a 6iv Ditto I got from a kind anon.

What should I breed first?
>>
>>27709787
On it
>>
>>27709747
>Plus I can never have too many Friend Safaris
That's where you're wrong. You can.

>>27709810
A legitimate parent.
>>
>>27709810
Breed the first pokemon you pick up from wonder trade.
>>
Wait, you need to actually have friends to go on a friend safari?
Fuck this game, I'm done, normies get all these rare mons with good IVs, fuck this.
>>
>>27709787
This is great, thanks for your help.
>>
>>27709874
>he wasn't around at the release of X/Y when /v/ held daily friend safari threads where people spam added each other

rip anon
>>
can anyone help me figure out why my game wont stay in the same area i was when i saved the game? when i gen pokemon ( the genned pokemon stay but not the location isaved at)
>>
File: p14.png (495KB, 1030x755px) Image search: [Google]
p14.png
495KB, 1030x755px
Ok, so I actually need another Pokemon for Friend Safari. If anyone has a Dark-type Safari with Sableye in it I'd appreciate it if I could add you.
>>
>>27709995
If all you need is a HA sableye I can catch you one.
>>
Do the legendaries in XY and ORAS always come with 3 perfect IVs and a good nature when you catch them?
>>
>>27710083
Nature is random but is affected by synchronise
>>
>>27710083
Seems to be the case in ORAS for sure.
>Good nature
No you need to have a synchronizer and it's still only 50 % chance to get the right nature.
>>
>>27710026
Dude thank you so much. I'd like it in a Luxury Ball if that's cool.

Do you want anything from all this? I don't have much but I can get you shit at the Battle Maison.
>>
>>27710107
I newgamed my Y and just caught the Mew2, it was perfect atk/def/spatk and a decent nature, was wondering if I got lucky or it's like this for everyone.
>>
>>27710143
nah, np, if you really want just give me anything. Maybe a female reject from a breeding project you have is enough.
>>
>>27709836
>let me police how you play

:^)
>>
Is there a specific reason why I should use a legit parent instead of a 6iv Ditto?
>>
>>27710307
Probably just morals. Also consider that the easier you make things, the less rewarding they feel.
>>
>>27710307
faster breeding, but if the legit parents are from the same language then is harder to make a shiny.
>>
>>27710307
No. People are just autists here. Use a 6IV Ditto.
>>
>>27710307
Because it's fun to meme about. Also if you're an integrityfag like many of us, you get to join the exclusive club.
>>
>>27710307
There's literally no difference in the offspring whether you use a 6iv Ditto or not. Whether or not you'll use one depends on if you have the time to spend 10 hours to get your wanted baby or not.
>>
>>27710329
Breeding is not hard, just extremely tedious and boring. I used to breed with 1 IV Dittos in Black, it was pure cancer and fuck doing that ever again.

>>27710340
How would a legit Ditto make the breeding faster? I literally don't give a single fuck about shinies.
>>
>>27710269
I have a Buneary in a Love Ball if that's ok. She knows Ice Punch, Fake Out, and Circle Throw.

Trolling through my Pokemon Bank after all this time is a nightmare. I'm gonna have to organize this this better over the weekend or something.
>>
>>27710376
not a legit ditto, my friend, but a parent of the same species makes eggs faster.
>>
>>27710376
>Breeding is not hard, just extremely tedious and boring.

Well that's just like, your opinion, man. But I mean with that attitude might as well go ahead and inject all your Pokemon. Or play a different game. Something like Overwatch might suit your attention span a little better.
>>
>>27710423
Do you have more leftover buneary? I'll trade you a heavy ball larvitar for her.
>>
>>27710376
It's not that tedious if you know what you're doing and get 5iv parents from different egg groups.
It's not this week long endeavor that injectorfags or injected ditto players seem to think it is.
>>
>>27710428
Well, eventually, you just transition to using the breeded pokes are the parents, right?

>>27710450
I played the most autistically grindy Korean MMORPG for 13 years. It was less tedious than running up and down for hours.
Granted, I haven't bred in Gen 6 yet so it might be easier here.
>>
>>27710423
buneary is fine, thanks anon, I'm still trying to get that HA sableye, proved to be harder than I thought.
>>
Not sure where to ask this so might as well do it here: Can I play online with midly above average shitmons (1 good IV, decent EVs, somewhat decent natures) or will I just get destroyed by literally everyone?
>>
>>27710477
Yup, I have several. Let me add you and we can trade.

>>27710528
No worries man, I don't mind waiting.
>>
>>27710579
Just give it your best anon.

EV's do give a lot of stats as does natures, so I'd recommend you at least try to work on those. EV training is very easy and fast with horde encounters.
>>
>>27710581
Thank you.

5301-2979-4457
>>
>>27710627
All my shit is EV trained and have somewhat decent natures and their most important IV perfect (I used to breed them with 1IV Dittos in White 2 and send them over).

From what it seems to me, unless you got perfectmons you shouldn't even bother, is that true?
>>
>>27710659
You can beat shitters without perfect Pokemon. You won't beat higher rated people with shitmon, though.
Basically goes for every competitive game ever.
You can dump on low rated people no matter what you use, but when you play against people that are good, you will want every advantage.

But honestly, it's piss easy getting pentas in gen 6. Not only do you have a ton of people willing to give you free shit on forums, but you can farm guaranteed 2-3 perfect iv Pokemon in gen 6, and destiny knot guarantees 5 ivs get passed down from the parents.
Like, if you can't get a few pentas going from legitimately breeding in gen 6, or beat shitters, then Pokemon might just not be your game.
>>
>>27710659
Nah you can do fine with meh IV's. At the end of the day it's a game and you're supposed to have fun and if you're having fun then you're having fun and I wouldn't care too much about the details at that point.
>>
>>27710755
How do you farm guaranteed 2-3 perfect IVs?
I know about destiny knot. I'm in the process of moving my whole White 2 breeding operation over to my Y now and see how it goes.
>>
>>27710834
DexNav and Friend Safari
>>
>>27710834
Friend safari is guaranteed 2-3 ivs, dex nav can give you guaranteed 2-3 ivs.
Event mons all have 2-3 ivs. All legendaries have 2-3 ivs.
The game shits em out.
>>
>>27710878
Guess I'll do the dexnav shit in my OR then, since they made friend safari only for normies.
I need to learn that shit, so I can at least do it properly once Sun/Moon comes out.
>>
>>27710913
Dexnav even gives you egg moves and hidden abilities. It's ridiculously easy.
>>
>>27710913
Well if you're on here you can ask people to exchange friend codes. My Friend Safari is pretty shit but there are a lot of good ones around. Also if you happen to have a good one you might be more likely to get requests.
>>
>>27710878
>>27710938
Also, if what you're saying about legendaries is true, does that mean that all these legendaries I've been tranfering with me since Gen 3 are now obsolette?
>>
>>27710968
How do you find out what kind of Friend Safari you have? Or do you just have to ask someone else to go on your Friend Safari to find out for you?
>>
>>27711006
As far as I know someone needs to check for you
>>
>>27711006
Yours is Electric: Pachirizu, helioptile and Luxio
Shame all electrics I have have pachirizu and helioptile, I would love a pikachu and emolga one.
>>
>>27711043
Yeah, mine makes me sad
>>
File: 5kiOCX3.png (300KB, 489x466px) Image search: [Google]
5kiOCX3.png
300KB, 489x466px
>>27711043
Wow, that's pretty meh. Helioptile's pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>27711043
Hey man, can you tell me what my Friend Safari shits out?
>>
>>27711001
Well, they can't be used in rated battles anyway because no pentagon, so in a way yeah.
They aren't bad trade fodder though if you are trying to complete your dex or living dex, and some legends are a bit annoying to acquire unless you have them from previous games.
>>
>>27711107
Which are the hardest to acquire? I got every single game since gen 3 and I'm playing them at least once every couple of years.
>>
>>27711092
Grass: oddish, Swadloon and Gogoat
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>27711153
hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>27711131
http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/legendary.shtml

Things like Cresselia and lake spirits only appear at certain times of day, on certain days, or randomly.
With the bird trio, only one is obtainable depending on which starter you chose in XY.
Just nice if you already have them and don't want to do extra work to get them again.
>>
>>27711190
Actually want your FS because of reasons. Mind adding me?
>>
File: MCA.png (327KB, 888x586px) Image search: [Google]
MCA.png
327KB, 888x586px
I wonder if someone is insane enough to race me in the quest for a Master Ball drop. I've spent probably 6-8 hours on this so far and no luck. At this point I'm convinced the drop rate is like 0.1 % or some shit

Currently doing level 1 cuz low on poke miles
>>
>>27711238

What's the point?
>>
>>27711238
why would you want a MS so desperately?
>>
>>27711208
sure thing friendo. I can't guarantee you'll stay in it very long, though, if I forget you in a couple days or so.
>>
>>27710083
>>27710167
Since XY, Pokémon in the Undiscovered Egg Group have been guaranteed to have values of 31 in at least three of their stats. This also happens to baby pokemon because they are also in the egg group.
>>
>>27711295
I believe once you have him registered and both went online at the same time doesn't matter if you delete him, he'll still have you full FS.
>>
>>27711295
Thanks. Are you online now?
>>
>>27711335
I was, like, 2 minutes ago. Need me online for me to register?
>>
So I fucked up and accidentally made a new Pokemon Trainer Club account. Is it possible to delete this account? I tried googling it but all I get is Pokemon GO shit.
>>
>>27711359
Yeah I do. I'll go online in 2 mins.
>>
Is there any other way to inject Pokemon other than Homebrew? I remember when they had the QR Code thing, oh my god, how I miss that, but I really don't wanna risk breaking my 3Ds and I'm also not very tech savvy...
>>
>>27711285
>>27711290
Well I need to reset for some legendaries and it's kinda stupid to do that without Masterball. So for the last couple days I been trying to get Masterball by masstrading, upgrading my secret base and now this minigame. And it's hell. I wish I could just buy one for like 300 BP or something. That'd be nice, still annoying because fuck the battle maison, but it would be good.
>>
>>27711493
They patched that. You can inject with the QR, but you will need the homebrew installed.

It won't brick the 3ds. It hasn't bricked any other ones
>>
>>27711657
ok Anon, I have an extra one, but I'm somewhat busy right now, keep grinding and when I finish doing what I have to do I'll become active in the thread again, so ask me then. Do you have something interesting to give in return?
>>
>>27711657
I also have an extra one, got any Leftovers (the item)?
>>
Turns out Breeding is really easy in gen 6. I was scared since it was so much of a pain in gen 5 and gen 4.

Time to breed some shit while watching TI.
>>
>>27712240
do you want a 6iv ditto to help?
>>
>>27712240
It's incredibly easy and gives you something to auto pilot while watching something.
It's filled in a void that runescape left me so long ago.
>>
>>27712293
Already got one from another anon, I moved my shit over from White 2 and now it's going smooth.
Thanks anyway anon!

>>27712300
The destiny know changes everything. Also, it feels like eggs hatch much faster than they used to.
>>
>>27712344
You have o powers as well. They cut your steps in almost half.

Despite the hate Verlisify gets, if people watched his breeding tutorial, I'm sure there would be a lot less people saying breeding is this super time consuming and tedious thing.
People just don't know the massive amounts of things gf added that simplifies it so heavily.
>>
Ok, just to make sure:
If I flush EV train, I still have to send the pokemon that's getting trained and holds the power item out first, then switch it, right? Or did they change it?
>>
>>27712418
Turn on xp share and everything in the party collects the evs. If they are holding a power item, they still get the bonus individually.
>>
>>27712450
So the exp share doesn't only share XP, but also EVs?
No more switching out to EV train lowbies?

Damn, that's easy.

The only thing left is to farm the power items and the choice items and I can go online, great.
>>
>>27712218
I only have one Leftovers, if you give me some time I can try to farm another one.
>>27712184
Hmm, do you have anything in mind?
>>
>>27712407
Most of these tweeks aren't explained ingame and it requires you to watch some HEY THERE ARE MY POKEMON FANS WHATS UP ITS XXXX FOR ANOTHERRRRRRRRRR POKEMON TIP! youtube videos to learn what to do.
>>
>>27712514
Fancy Pattern or Poké Ball Pattern vivillon just kidding, I dunno really, what I wanted was to have a living pokedex and I finished it yesterdayany rare thing you where going to delete with the old file?
>>
>>27712626
Sure, but if you don't like the videos, the information is a quick google search away for you to read anyway.
>>
For later on in the evening, does anybody have any Swirlix HA leftovers or a Swirlix friend Safari?

Also, I have a fancy Vivillion from the 2014 event I've never touched. I'm debating on what to do with it. Anybody have any ideas? :^)
>>
>>27712779
You must have misunderstood me, I'm not deleting my save file or anything. I'm Soft Resetting for them, I guess I should have specified. I'm simply turning my 3DS off until I catch a legendary that has good IV and nature.

I'm sitting on 200 BP so if you want a Capsule I could get you that.
>>
I haven't played pokemon in a while, only recently beating Omega Ruby. Did a gen 6 pokegen come out or something? I got a lvl 100 shiny Bellossom via Wonder Trade and I'm wondering if this stuff is going around
>>
>>27712514
sure thing, I'll be around
>>
>>27712870
I have HA swirlix
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1240x1481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1240x1481px
looking for a quite nature Aegislash or pre-evos
Got tons of shinys and other Pokemon I want to trade. Friend code is 2552-5239-0191
>>
>>27713014
Hackers always find a way :^)
>>
>>27712021
I'm just not really sure how to do it:/
>>
>>27712893
I see, ok then, I have tons of capsules, give me whatever you want then.

>>27713072
I can breed you one but It might take quite a while.
>>
>>27713090
I figured, I'm just kind of surprised considering it has the pentagon for gen 6
>>
>>27713072
You don't need to put yourself through that trouble really but I would take it and it would be very appreciated just add me and let me know when your got it is there any Pokemon your looking for
>>
>>27713114
I'll give you something useful, I think you'll like it. So are we doing this? I'm in a Blissey Base right now so I'm kinda stuck here for another 15 min or so but I'll find my FC after this..
>>
>>27713093
here you go buddy~
>>151369908

its as easy as dumping a folder on your SD, changing your theme then scanning a QR
>>
>>27713185
I have honedge parents ready because I bred them some time ago, they are just brave nature, so I'll see if I breed a quite, meanwhile I can also see if I get a Sassy as smogon says.

>>27713230
take your time, add me when you are done.
>>
>>27713129
Pentagon just means that the pokemon's origin game is XY or ORAS. GF even made it even easier to make fake pokemon seem legit by making only shininess rely on pokemon ID if I remember correctly.
>>
>>27713344
yeah what I'm saying is I didn't realize injection was made possible in Gen 6. Not that I mind, It's just interesting
>>
>>27713053
Nice! Is it a female and have any good IVs?

Also, I'm over the moon because I figured out I have a Pidgey I somehow transfered from HGSS that's in a repeat ball, and managed to get a Hexaperfect Pidgey in a neat ball. Life's good. So if anybody wants any neat IV Pidgeys in neat balls, let me know. They're timid for M-Pidgeot, but if you want an Adamant/Jolly one, I could manage if you gimme some time.
>>
>>27713302
Ok cool I'm about to add you sassy would be good to yes
>>
>>27713302
Just added you
>>
>>27713465
I apparently do not have any HA females left, so I'll rebreed one for you
>>
>>27713302
Masterball guy here, added you now. Do you need mine as well? I haven't done this friend code thing since start of X/Y.. memory fails me. Anyways its in my name.
>>
>>27713344
I used to struggle so much with injecting legit Pokémon in gen IV. Everything relied on PID back then! Now, injecting is a fucking breeze
>>
>>27713731
Hey I didn't manage to get your friend safari before. Are you online?
>>
>>27713688
Ok, I'm ready, start a trade when you are, my IGN is the one I have there.
>>
>>27713653
That's very sweet. Is there anything you want in return? I have one HA female Totodile left, and a Venonat with Giga Drain.
>>
>>27713809
Thanks a ton dude!
>>
>>27713826
anything is fine really, I'll let you know when I've got one
>>
Would a Cubone bred in XY or ORAS evolve to Alolan form when transferred to Sun and Moon?

I want to breed a shiny Cubone after seeing the new trailer.
>>
Hey anyone want 4-5 IV HA (M) Eevees?
>>
>>27714033
No one knows. Considering Alolan Marowak evolves from normal Cubone, it probably will.
>>
>>27713871
np, enjoy it.

>>27713535
I got 2 sassy ones and haven't got a quite or shiny yet, would you be cool with the Sassy or you really want the quite?
>>
Are giveaways still a thing?
>>
>>27714033
Since they're normal forms, I think it's likely a transferred Cubone, Pikachu and Exeggcute could evolve into Alolan Form.

I don't think a transferred Sandshrew, Vulpix and Meowth would change forms when sent over or evolve into Alolan Form.
>>
>>27713535
never mind, got the quite, I can give you a sassy and a quite if you want.

>>27714392
there was one yesterday or the day before, I don't remember.
>>
>>27714437
I'm just curious, I used to give stuff away but that was in early 2015. Then, injecting came along and kind of killed giveaway general off for good.
>>
>>27714033
To be on the safe side, I would say no unless they don't want to use base form of those pokemon in Battle Spot and Tournaments.
>>
Hey anyone want 4-5 IV HA (M) Eevees?
>>
>>27714568
Can you set one aside for later?
>>
>>27713905
>>27713826
Ok I've got one now, whenever you're ready
>>
Anyone need anything injected? I'll do one or two requests before leaving.
>>
I'm trying to get myself ready to start breeding stuff, do I have to do contests to be able to get Destiny Knot in ORAS?
>>
>>27714924
Can I get an event Genesect?

Genesect lvl 100
Cherish ball
Rash nature
31 IVs
OT: GF
ID: 11016
Ability: Download
Moves:
-Techno Blast
-Magnet Bomb
-Solar Beam
-Signal Beam

Thanks
>>
>>27714924
meowth @ Master Ball
lvl: 100
IV: 31 in all 6
pay day
last resort
iron tail
spite
lvl: 100

All I need.
>>
>>27715153
ah, also, female in a cute ball of your choosing as long as its legal.
>>
>>27715134
>>27715153
You both are sad, you should learn to inject instead of inflating a retard's ego. It's really easy :)
>>
>>27715079
You can and should look this sort of thing up, but you have a 10% chance of getting it from Young Couple Lois & Hal after a rematch in Sea Mauville.
>>
>>27714732
Yeah of course, how will I find you??
>>
Anyone got a Chespin with spikes? HA or not doesn't matter
>>
>>27715200
>>27715079
There's also this, but there's a spawn in XY with a Beauty trainer in Lumiose where you can get them, I can nab you one if you like
>>
>>27715193
I don't really care about injecting, I don't even plan on breeding the meowth or using it. Only thing I wanted from injecting was finishing the pokedex and I have already done it.
>>
>>27715200
I looked it up and it's listed as being received from a fan at a contest hall, that's why I was asking if I had to actually do a contest for it, but thanks
>>
>>27715235
GTS is easier than begging on 4chins and making a retard feel ebin :)
>>
>>27715230
I'll grab one from the couple, but thanks for the offer
>>
>>27715134
Sure, hold on a bit

>>27715153
Alrighty

>>27715263
>making a retard feel ebin :)

But anon, this is an anonymous board
>>
I checked my old copy of white and found that I had a dream ball Taillow! too bad it's male and you can't pass down the ball with a ditto, can you?
>>
>>27715263
Your hostility and attention to this just makes it worse. Just let it go, you encourage shitposting by giving any injector any acknowledgment, whether they are trying to be an attention whore or not
>>
>>27715263
Not really, it became easy only after I got my hands on infinite Icy snow Vivillon.

Speaking of Vivillon, does someone wants some Icy snow pattern?
>>
Don't we have a separate thread for injects, anyways?
>>
>>27715134
Do you mind if it'sa japanese event shiny Genesect?

>>27715418
Told ya that trick was amazing!
>>
>>27715471
>>27715471
>Do you mind if it'sa japanese event shiny Genesect?
Well, not really, as long as the name is english
But it's the last event mon I between me and my living dex, so it's just a preference.
>>
>>27715432
No. You can make one, but I think what you meant is "an additional thread for injections"
>>
>>27715551
Maybe it's because I've rushed, but I haven't found any GF Genesect file anywhere. I'll use the Genesect I already had (which isn't too bad, desu. It came from Black 2).

Get online, I'm coming
>>
>>27715698
Huh, it's that bad huh? Where on the English speaking internet must I go for inject-free trading communities? And please don't say reddit.
>>
>>27715755

9777abe8aa9cc93aa36506eeec1505112b61500a13eb591e5ebc0541d7474d7d.onion
Tell them Elliot sent you.
>>
>>27714924
Purrloin please
Prankster
Jolly nature
Luxury Ball
31 IVs
>>
>>27715709
Download this rar then just drag whichever file you want into PkHex.

It's the raw output of every event in gen6 :^)

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48113-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread-2016

>>27715755
I think you can make a Hack-Free General /hfg/ here on /vp/ and you would get a lot of traffic
>>
>>27715755
Anyone want to Trade for a Shiny Luvdisc?
>>
>>27715709
Thank you very much
>>
>>27715860
It would fail because of casuals that can't read.
See: /wfg/
>>
>>27715859
In a minute!

>>27715860
Hey, thanks man!
>>
>>27715755
This is a hack free community, just some nerds that belong on /soc/ think they can take over and make it a hug box for hacks for some autistic reason.
>>
Trying to breed Shiny Shinx, so if anyone wants shinx with egg moves and in a couple of hours 5 IV ask me.

I also have some eggs which I don't remember what they are, so if someone want to trade surprise eggs I have those too.
>>
>>27715971
You're right and I assume most of them get tired after a while. Not much to do with the game when you can just magically create whatever you want with little to no effort.
>>
>>27716025
>what is showdown
>>
>>27716015
I'll take that offer for the discarded shinx and surprise eggs.

also have a Shiny Luvdisc for trade, if anyone wants it.
>>
What's the percent chance for a shiny if you're masuda methoding? 1/5000~?

I'm tempted to take the plunge, since I got a 5IV Japanese Poliwag on the GTS, but I'm worried it won't end up with Swift Swim.
>>
>>27716150
>literally what is google
>>
>>27716150
1/512 I'm told.
>>
>>27715971
lol

>this tripfriend

Tell me more about your group video chats on skype
>>
>>27716058
It says your code is not valid, also, for now the shinx are not 5IV.
>>
>>27716150
Shiny Charm + MM makes it 1/512
>>
>>27716150
1/8000 normal
1/1000 mm
1/512 mm and shiny charm.

Also >>27716172
>>
>>27715322
Hey idk if you're still doing this but can you make me a

Landorus @ Life Orb
Shiny: No
Nature: Naive
31 IVs in all 6 Stats
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Ability: Sheer Force
- Earth Power
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Sludge Wave

How would you like to go about trading?
>>
>>27716190
shit, I must be developing dyslexia or something.

0362 - 0570 - 2173

sorry about that.

also, it's fine that the Shinx aren't 5IV.
>>
>>27716225
I'll take a little pause because I'm drunk as hell and my tendies are close to done.

>>27715859
Dude, accept my trade already!
>>
>>27716357
I haven't had a single trade pop up
>>
>>27716385
Weird. I sent you 4 requests.
>>
>>27716262
ok, i'm ready, start the trade when you want.
>>
>>27716357
Would you be able to do it eventually? Or not at all
>>
>>27716403
Just refreshed the PSS thingy, you weren't showing up before
>>
>>27716439
Alright, enjoy!

I went to Bournemouth and Poole too, btw
>>
>>27716457
Thanks
And shit, you're a Dorset lad too?
>>
>>27716488
Well not really, I was an exchange student.
>>
>>27716525
Ah, right
Yeah, I just finished there a couple of months ago
Uni next, kill me now
>>
>>27716416
shit, I thought I had more eggs than that. I guess I must have hatched them all.
>>
>>27716547
if you want just give me whatever, I don't really care.
>>
>>27716545
It gets easier, anon

Once you're like, 65 or so.
>>
>>27716571
do you have the Y exclusives? meaning to get those, but I haven't yet.
>>
>>27716624
tell me which one you need, I'll breed some eggs for you.
>>
>>27716545
>Uni next, kill me now
Except it's literally better in every way. Trust me
>>
>>27716671
Oh, I know
I'm just overdramatising

I'm pretty excited for it, desu

Gonna have to ration my student loan so I have cash for Moon and probably a N3DS
...I can live without food for a bit
>>
>>27716648
Skrelp, Shellder, Throh, Larvitar, Purrloin, Spritzee, Skrelp and the cherry on top, Yveltal. Anyone of those would do wonders.
>>
>>27716737
Hahaha, I'm in the same boat! Luckily I live with my gf, so I'm sure she'll understand if I have to cut a little money on the side for Moon...
>>
>>27716737
>.I can live without food for a bit
That's the spirit!
>>
>>27716788
I'll catch you a couple of those and when I'm done I'll tell you.
>>
File: 1385815464792.png (74KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1385815464792.png
74KB, 480x480px
>>27716889
>>
>>27714832
Yo! HA Swirlix guy, you still here? Finally back at home and ready to take one of those lil cuties. I have:
-Female HA Totodile (only one, so if you don't have any bias for what you get, I'm gonna hold on to it)
-Multiple HA Male Totodiles
-Giga Drain Venonats

Or if anybody else has a female HA Swirlix.
>>
So I'm restarting Pokemon Y and I want to do a run with 6 ghost type Pokemon, if anyone has some breedjects of the best type please send one my way
>>
>>27717121
I can give you a honedge egg
>>
Any niggers have a Contrary Snivy to spare? I have a 5IV Speed Boost Carvanha in GTS, msg "With HA please". Trade me niggers
>>
>>27717168
That would be very nice my friend code is
5172 0591 5247
>>
>>27717121
What's your ghostbro? I can give you an egg or a level 1 hatched of your best bro
>>
>>27717121
i've got ha golett breedjects. you can have one
>>
>>27717183
put something on GTS for a level 1 female comment it /vp/
>>
psst
i'm trading dittos with 6 ivs from taiwan.
They're in repeat balls holding life orbs.
>>
>>27717246
Can I please get a level 1 duskull please duskull is my bro
>>
>>27717183
sent.
>>
>>27717258
Golett is also a bro I will gladly take one
>>
>>27717314
Thanks senpai. Just noticed that Carvanha wasn't HA. I can send you a 6IV with HA to make it up?
>>
Hey guys im looking for a Prankster Murkrow, can any one help me out?
>>
>>27717354
don't worry about it, i've already got HA carvanhas. its not that big a deal really

>>27717335
adding you now. you can give me anything for it
>>
>>27717258
I will put up a poochyena on GTS for level 1 Golett with a message "/vp/ghost"
>>
>>27717402
I'll just add you thanks man
>>
Anyone have a love ball or db female Mawile they can spare?
Was working on getting my own, but my ds lite is about to die and I can't find the charger. ;_;

Some ballmons I got that I can breed to trade:
http://pastebin.com/nucKgqrz
>>
>>27716945
>Skrelp, Shellder, Throh, Larvitar, Purrloin, Spritzee
Done with all of this, some are eggs though, start a trade when you are ready.
>>
Im still looking to trade Vivillion patterns, looking for:

>Meadow
>Archipelago
>Sandstorm
>Monsoon
>Savanna
>Sun
>Jungle

I have different Vivillion patterns to trade, 3 Polar, 3 Elegant and 2 Modern
>>
I'm looking for level 1 frillish and drifloon if someone can trade me one or both I would be very happy
>>
>>27717762
Do you have any of the Vivillion patterns I'm looking for?
>>27717728
>>
>>27717784
I don't have any vivillon yet I just restarted the game sorry
>>
>>27717813
Okay, I'll breed those two pokemon for you just give me a few minutes, do you want male or female frillish?
>>
>>27717728
If you tell me the location of those patterns I can reset a game to catch it. I could do 1 today.
>>
>>27717844
yeah! Scatterbug is fine!

Sun pattern is from Northern Territory, Australia
>>
>>27717843
That's so nice of you thanks my friend code is 5172 0591 5247
>>
>>27717880
okay!

Male or female frillish? no preference?
>>
>>27717873
Ok, help me first trade some snow pattern scatterbugs from the game to the other so I can keep them before resetting
>>
>>27717926
Oh yeah no preference really
>>
>>27717391
Willing to trade my Genesect for a prankster Murkrow...
>>
>>27717994
Golly, I'll go catch one

I assume it's legit?
>>
>>27717994
wow, that's desperation, I'll check if I have one after I finish this.

>>27717926
give me some time to catch them first.
>>
>>27718030
lol okay
>>
new >>27718208
new >>27718208
new >>27718208
>>
>>27718063
ready, I need to exchange 6 pokemon
>>
Is the female HA Swirlix guy from earlier today still here? Would immensely appreciate one.
>>
>>27718022
>>27718030
Thanks guys, but i just got ahold of one.
>>
Hey, I'm currently working on completing my kalos dex (and eventually my living dex before sun/moon)

What I need is:
Hondour line
Pinser
Staryu line
Sawk
Swirlix line
Clauncher line
Bulbasaur line

I don't care about nature, ivs, etc

I unfortunately don't have much to offer outside of Y exclusives or something along those lines, I only recently started this
>>
>>27718503
What's your friend safari and vivillon pattern?
>>
>>27718560
I have no idea on friend safari, I have only traded once in X/Y so I need someone to tell me. I get polar vivillion (Canada)
>>
>>27718651
I can give you a houndour breject and I'll check your friend safari for you
>>
>>27718737
Added, trade me whenever you'd like, no rush

And thank you a lot!
>>
>>27717099
Yeah I'm still here, sorry I've been arranging things and what not. The Venonat seems neat I guess
>>
>>27718804
What's your in-game name?
>>
>>27719035
IGN is "Chris"
>>
>>27719142
You Friend Safari is Delibird, Sneasel, Cloyster.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.