[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you plan to celebrate the release of Sun and Moon, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

How do you plan to celebrate the release of Sun and Moon, /vp/?

I've seen various people with various plans, ranging from going to a midnight release to full on planning a Hawaiian style luau party. (I wouldn't be surprised if the Hawaiian restaurant nearby that's a Pokestop in Pokemon GO has some sort of special event for it, either.)

Personally, I'm ordering the Amazon bundle with the steel case so I have no current plans for release day, but the day after I'm going to the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions concert and hopefully will get to meet a lot of other people and share cool things we've discovered in the games with each other. It's been so long since I've gotten new Pokemon information from word of mouth rather than posts on the Internet, so I'm really hoping enough secrets will be kept within the first two weeks or so (and the whole game doesn't leak this week).
>>
I'll probably pay through a ton of tropical themed games before the release like Mario Sunshine and Wind Waker to really get into that tropical feel
Hopefully I'll find a way to head to the beach for a few days before the game comes out, get back the day of release and play non stop

Hope this thread gets lots more replies so I can come up with more ideas!
>>
>>27697322
Tropical drinks, and getting together with friends to battle one another multiple times throughout the games as we build our teams. Like rival balttles, but competent.
>>
Everytime a new game is released, one of my friend host a big party at his apartment where we all play together and chat then go to a nice restaurant all together.

For X and Y, he made chespin, fennekin and froakie cupcakes for everyone.
>>
Also, Disney's new movie Moana takes place in Hawaii and comes out the same week so that'll help gettin in the Alola mood
>>
>>27698017
I didn't even think about all the booze opportunities.
>>
>>27697322
>celebrate
Maybe play the game?
>>
Cutest thread ever. <3

Going to the really famous Tiki-culture restaurant the county above me to eat some fun Hawaiian food and bond with my friends who also play.
>>
>>27698475
When I play a game too much too fast I get subject to burnout. If I force myself to take breaks that still help maintain the hype of it, I'll enjoy it longer.
>>
>>27698136

Um no, it's based on New Zealand's maoris
>>
File: 1466530456115.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466530456115.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>27697322

I'm going to shut myself in my room and play through to the post-game in one sitting, then drink myself into a coma.
>>
My friend is working during the midnight launch so I'm going to go hang out there with him and a couple other friends and we will probably end up meeting some other fans of Pokemon before getting our games, leaving and then laughing at the cringey things that happened.
So basically the ORAS launch
>>
>>27697322
stare at mallow's ass for hours
>>
>>27699337
No it's not, you fucking retard. Fuck New Zealand and fuck Maoris and not literally - this country is shit.

They straight-up said it's based on Polynesians. Maoris are not Pacific Islanders, even though people seem to think they're interchangeable. Also, the lead actress is Hawaiian.

The only real links to Maoris are the fact that it's set in the South Pacific/Oceania, and the fact that Taika Waiti (a Maori director - Boy, Hunt for the Wilder People, Thor 3, etc.) wrote the initial script draft.
>>
>>27697322
by throwing away in the garbage bin my gen 5 games i was scammed by, still regret buying these shit games
>>
>>27699796

Lmao, the word "Moana" itself comes from the maori language, but whatever floats your boat, buddy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.