[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that the anime will find some retarded way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: yty.png (109KB, 188x292px)
yty.png
109KB, 188x292px
Friendly reminder that the anime will find some retarded way to have Meowth from TR somehow transform into his alola form, despite not being a native alola Pokemon
>>
Nah, he's going to see an Alolan form one and fall in love with it.
>>
File: rthrtjhtryj.png (687KB, 580x756px) Image search: [Google]
rthrtjhtryj.png
687KB, 580x756px
You're retarded. They'll find it, Meowth will either fall in love with it or get into a rivalry with it and that'll be the basis of the episode.
>>
Friendly reminder that the OP is an idiot and we'll just get an episode where:

A) Meowth falls in love with a flirty female cat, again.
B) Meowth is rivals with an Alolan Meowth.
C) Meowth is accidentally switched with an Alolan Meowth in a Prince and Pauper story.
>>
>>27692092
This or a new rival
>>
>>27692113
It wouldn't be a prince and pauper story, Meowth would just paint himself gray so he could get at a rich lady's ring or something
>>
>>27692039
They said it turned into that from being well groomed. Shouldn't be hard since it's not anything like a change due to atmosphere.
>>
>>27692113
I want C
>>
Mallow will have one and there will be a string of episodes where they get swapped and no one notices the difference because lmao
>>
Meowth falls for the Skulls A-Meowth.

A-Meowth uses Rocket Meowth.

A-Meowth evolves and Meowth's dislike for Persian comes back. Team Rocket go full Vegeta (again) and help ash and co. defeat Skull.
>>
>>27692092
>>27692110
>>27692113

are you fucking retarded? the anime has pulled off many asspulls all these years (like how they had to have Jessie evolve Pumpkaboo just so she can get Gourgeist) they will find someway to do that to Meowth.
>>
>>27692121
or switcharoo
>>
>>27692039
Meowth will paint its fur to disguise its self as one, during some filler episode where they try and steal pokes.
>>
>>27692180
Hey, if they're allowed to pull Ash Greninja bs this is fine in comparison.
>>
>>27692180
>a character evolved their Pokemon in the anime
>that means Meowth will somehow turn into Alolan Meowth for no reason

I would be a lot happier a person if I were as stupid as you.
>>
>>27692180

>are you fucking retarded?

No, but you clearly are. Figuring out a way to contrive a reason for Jessie to trade her Pumpkaboo is not applicable here, because it was showcasing an in-game mechanic. Unless there is a way in-game to convert a non-Alolan Pokemon to its Alolan counterpart, it will not happen and you'd be stupid to think otherwise.
>>
wtf I hate Team Rocket now
>>
>TR obviously following ash to Alola
>Team Skull have their own version of Jessie and James with a talking Alolan Meowth
>Team Skull try to steal Pikachu because there are no non-Alolan Pikachu in Alola
>Will be in every episode because forced comedic relief

Either that or the Team Skull trio will replace Rocket trio
>>
>>27692110
>rivalry
It's Go West Young Meowth all over again.
>>
>>27692092
No, It'll be a smug villain rival
>>
>>27692151
this is very very realistic for an episode
>>
>>27692332
Pikachu is in alola, they have no normal raichus
>>
>there's a squad of Team Skull members who also harass Ash and have their own Meowth
>While the humans is arguin', the Meowths stand on the sidelines making smalltalk about how theys is bettah than humans
>>
I feel like this meowth would have been great as that fancy meowth with the hat and boots
>>
>>27692180
is this bait?
>>
>Changing Meowth
Literally retarded

They'll probably be shit with him and gay though
>>
>>27692180
>(like how they had to have Jessie evolve Pumpkaboo just so she can get Gourgeist)
>Although Jessie initially refused, she was persuaded when she learned that Mawile had the potential to Mega Evolve. However, Pumpkaboo grew angry with her Trainer for agreeing to trade her away.
You know I never really thought about it much but trading is kind of fucked up.

Has it ever been shown to be not a break of trust?
>>
>>27692180
you're fucking retarded. the forms don't work that way.
>>
File: nxt-052214-bo-dallas-2-624x478.jpg (50KB, 624x478px) Image search: [Google]
nxt-052214-bo-dallas-2-624x478.jpg
50KB, 624x478px
>yfw Ash catches a female Alolan Meowth and TR's Meowth constantly tries to woo it
>>
>>27692180
Are you the person constantly making these threads despite not knowing how these forms work? Anime Meowth and this Meowth are completely different aside from being Mewoths and they can't change into each other.
>>
>Meowth falls in love with Alolan Meowth
>Alolan Meowth falls in love with Pikachu
>Pikachu wants none of it
>Meowth hates Pikachu more than ever
>Eventually Alolan Meowth evolves and falls for an Alolan Raichu
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.