[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss this so much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 2012-09-06_14-49-51_222.jpg (353KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2012-09-06_14-49-51_222.jpg
353KB, 1600x1200px
I miss this so much.
>>
>>27689434
It was shit fuck off faggot.
>>
>>27689434
Omg I have this!
I loved it, I don't even remember how to play but I loved it so much as a kid :D
>>
I recently busted this out of the basement and played it with a few of my friends, it was shit. There's one card where you force a trade with an opponent and they can't say no. Lost my
>>
>>27689434
Don't miss it too much, it's an evil game.
I hosted a party for the release of Pokken and one of my friends brought the board game. We started the game around mid-night and didn't finish till 7AM. It was a never ending hell for the 5 of us there.
>my best friend and I made an unspoken alliance so that we didn't screw each other up, two others also made an alliance, leaving one guy out.
>we start getting obsessed with finding certain pokemon to either get favorites to get a strong stage three. And either we never find who we need our another player will steal our stuff through forced trades.
>the lone guy gets chancy, his favorite, and I steal it through trade. He then gets an irrational hated of me and tries to tell the other players to screw up my plays. Even when he tries to get it back I would play the pokedoll.
>Another guy is trying to find wartortle to complete his blastoise line. He basically gets stuck in the blue area trying to find it. After hours of looking he has a choice to either go to another blue face down pokemon chip or leave the blue area. He gives up and leaves the area. The chancy guy decides to look at the face down chip to see what it was and it was that wartortle. While the rest of us was laughing our butts off, the wartortle guy changes his mind and goes back to wartortle.
>The worst thing was the league. If any of us were to try to beat the league, we would force re-rolls so that the challenger would lose. The game was only ended through sheer luck after two re-rolls. One to screw him up, the other to undue the screw up.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.