[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there is no alolan exeggcute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ssssssssss.png (291KB, 846x375px)
ssssssssss.png
291KB, 846x375px
watched another chinese trailer which showed an exeggcute evolving into an alolan exeggutor, there was no changes to the exeggcute that i could spot
>>
>>27673366
it's just eggs man
>>
>>27673366
We don't know how it works. Maybe foreign caught pokemon will change forms as long as they evolve in alola
>>
>>27673397
this would be

incredibly unwelcome desu
>>
>>27673366
so? they are the seeds / >>27673377 this

>>27673397
way to ruin a perfectly good get thread
>>
>>27673421
Well, it would encourage experimentation, would it not? A way to see if any of your favorites got an Alola form in the early days.
>>
You see a Cut in the Animation
>>
>>27673419
It would mean that there'd be no way to use the original forms of Pokemon that get Alolan forms in official tournaments.
>>
>>27673670
You act like there's any way to use any Pokemon that aren't M-Kangaskhan, Genies, Cresselia/Sylveon, a Heatran-esque fire type of choice, and Amoongus.
>>
>>27673700
Ok, let me rephrase that. Such a situation would mean that you wouldn't be able to get one of the original forms with a Gen VII marker until another Gen VII game is released. Is that better?
>>
>>27673397
Why show exeggcute evolving then show Alolan vulpix evolve then if you're just going to hide the alolan exeggcute?
>>
We already knew this.

Another thread died so OP could post this shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>27673700
There would also be no way to use original forms in Battle Spot either.
>>
Did the trailer show a leaf stone being used? If not it could just be a different method.
>>
no alolan exeggcute, jus exeggcute caught in alola turn into alolan exeggutor. rembember it says on the site that its just that exeggutor like the sunliight and thats why thyre big
>>
File: Screenshot_20160810-144855.png (322KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160810-144855.png
322KB, 1080x1920px
WHAT IS THIS?
>>
>>27673366
I thought the whole reason Exeggutor had the long neck was something to do with the geography and climate. if that's the case then It makes sense for exeggcute to stay the same in both regions since sunlight doesn't matter while it's in that state.
>>
Exeggcute evolves at lvl 26, thank me later.
>>
>>27674061
leaf stone*
>>
>>27673366
pls link the vid.
>>
>>27673670
Unless they add some type of item
>>
>>27673397
Nah, it's probably determined by the region the Exeggscute is from.

....wait, that doesn't make it better.
>>
File: exec.png (725B, 60x60px)
exec.png
725B, 60x60px
This is alolan form
Finally have a use for this sprite.
>>
>>27674192
Hint: The Alola forms evolve in completely different ways to the normal forms.
>>
If that's the case

If you get an old execute and evolve it on Alola, would it be Alola form exegutor?
>>
>>27673366
Oh yea, that reminded me of how Exeggcute doesn't have any Alolan forms like Vulpix and Sandshrew. Does it? If it is, then that's a really bad major detail they missed. Or it could be deliberate.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.