[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for denial fags: Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Noivern_concept_art.png (496KB, 978x692px) Image search: [Google]
Noivern_concept_art.png
496KB, 978x692px
Question for denial fags:
Why?
>>
>tfw been staunch supporter of the leaks since june 4th and then the chinese leaks and shilled them all over the board
>tfw haven't felt this level of vindication since ex-girlfriend's life was ruined
>tfw i have no face
>>
>>27670952
Because not a single batch of leaks has ever been real.
Also, that mermaid isn't marketable.
>>
Shit taste and false hope. Muh scurry own fuck tenant Mermaid, etc
>>
>>27671014
>Because not a single batch of leaks has ever been real.
Are you retarded
>>
>>27671014
>What is: Super Smash Bros. Gematsu leak
>What is: Super Smash Bros. ESRB leak
>What is: Pokemon XY information leak
>What is: a lot of pokemon leaks
>>
>>27671181
>Gematsu leak

what
>>
I just never believe leaks, ever. I won't care if they're true, but it's better to not get my hopes up for something that might not be real.

Remember Roothoot and friends.
>>
>>27671228
There was a leak for most of the newcomers in Smash 4 on a site called Gematsu around the first trailers for the game

There were two characters who ended up not in the game, but later through interviews or datamining were found to originally have been planned as playable but later cut
>>
>>27671270
Roothoot was a shit posting meme with next to no credibility.
>>
>>27671291
Fair enough, but they garnered the same amount of "lol denial fags" as the new crew.
>>
>>27671273
Nah, I know about the Gematsu leak, big fan of Smash. I know Chrom was intended for the game, but I heard nothing about the Chorus Men.
>>
>>27671316
Not a soul believed in roothoot and his ugly companions.
>>
>>27671319
Datamining pointed to it.
>>
File: 1459907710951.png (142KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1459907710951.png
142KB, 225x259px
>>27671014
newfag
>>27671270
edgelord in denail who can't tell the difference between something with no evidence to support it's validity, and something that is fucking blindingly obvious.

Why are denialfags so awful, /vp/?? Am I being "LE EPIC TROLLED" right now? Is this for real?
>>
>>27671421
*denial* fuck me
>>
>>27671421
Christ, bud, I wouldn't mind if they're real. I just won't believe them until they're shown on official media. Why the fuck is that so wrong?
>>
>>27671459
I get that, but the fact that you're relating it to the roothoot """"leak""" makes 0 sense to me. You have to admit, it's not a very great comparison, considering the starter leaks have solid, visual proof backing them up.
>>
>>27671014
>>27671270

Wottergate
>>
>>27671488
Maybe they were all trolling, but there were a shitload of faggots practically screaming that Roothoot and pals were real. That's the comparison I was making, not to the legitimacy of the leaks.
>>
>>27671014
This must be bait.
>>
>>27671549
It was like five guys spamming the board.

Because these ones aren't orchestrated by a dedicated shitposting group, you don't have the entire board covered with them for several days straight.
>>
>>27671567
Eh, alright. I still wish people would just wait until they're official before shoving them in people's faces.
>>
>>27670952
The leaked designs aren't that great. I hope all the designs seen if real are reworked.
>>
>>27671595
I agree with that. There's always a possibility.

As it stands though, the evidence points more to them.
>>
>>27670952
Where can I download more reference sheets like this?
>>
>>27670952
>he's still obsessed and butthurt over his denial enemies
1 month later you still mad
>>
>>27670952
Because the starter's final evos are so shit everyone with a brain and good taste doesn't them to be real
>>
>>27670952
This concept art is not at all the same. The smaller sketches show detail and explain function. Tiger3 is just a ton of random bullshit with no relevance to the other nearby art.
>>
>>27672234

Gr8 b8, m8.
>>
>>27672433
How is it bait when it's true? Do you get this triggered this easily over other things too?
>>
File: GEORGO COSTANDZOO.jpg (75KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
GEORGO COSTANDZOO.jpg
75KB, 500x541px
>>27672515
"My opinion is fact"
I hate people like you.
>>
>>27671014
your mom's pussy had a nice leak after i fucked her last night and that was pretty real
don't believe me?
wait 9 months
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.