[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1283401795226.jpg (618KB, 858x803px)
1283401795226.jpg
618KB, 858x803px
>Pick a Gen1 pokémon
>Give it an Alolan form (just say what's the idea behind it, provide art if you can)
>Give it an unique way to evolve

>Cubone/Marowak
Cubone starts evolving at level 28, but it must go up a level and faint in that same battle.
>>
>>27668817
Jizz type Blastoise.
>>
Alola Gengar

Evolves from an Alola born Haunter at max Happiness

Ghost/Fairy
>>
>>27668817
>Electrode/voltorb

>fire type

Since electricity is very rare in the islands, they started getting their energy from the volcanic lava's heat.
>>
>Pick a Gen1 Pokémon

B-but Gen2/3/4/5/6 have A-alola r-right?
>>
>>27668846
I'd be down with that
>>
>Alolan Diglett
>Living in lush jungles, normally timid Diglett slowly became hardy creatures in other to survive.
>Much bigger and darker-colored than normal Diglett, with short striped fur and angry eyebrows.
>55/100/70/20/70/90 stats
>Rock/Normal typing
>can't evolve
>>
Alola Dratini line

Dragon/Water.

Evolves normally.
>>
>Alolan Staryu
>Forced further up the coastline in order to avoid Alolan predators. Staryu began to bury itself underground during the day to avoid the sun
>Dark/Ground
>Its color has changed from brown to white, with its gold center looking more rustic, and the red jewel changing to black.
>Evolves into Starmie via dusk stone
>>
Alolan Tyrantrum, Dragon/Water

Due to so many pokemon adapting the ice typing in Alola, this great predator was forced down into the water to find prey, adapting to it.

Alolan Tyrunt must evolve while leveling while using surf

Alolan Feraligatr, A defensive Water/Fighting with the new ability Barbed Skin, which deals additional damage equal to 5% of the opponents max hp with each physical attack, or when hit by one.

Due to Tyrantrum taking the place of apex predator in the water, Feraligatr evolved to better defend itself against it.
>>
>>27668817
I like to think of Alolan Marowak as being involved in the occult instead of dead. like a voodoo fire dancer. So something like Fire type Alolan Cubone evolves with a ghost in your party.
>>
>Alolan Paras
>The increased sunlight and damp forests have rapidly sped up the growth of the fungus on Paras' back, increasing its poisonous abilities, but leaving it physically weaker
>Bug/Poison
>Paler and gaunter than a normal Paras, with several larger fungi on its back and almost non-existent pupils.
>Evolves into Alolan Parasect after fainting at level 24
>Alolan Parasect becomes Ghost/Poison
>>
>>27671379
I imagine something like the weather kills the parasite. And finally we can see the real paras and how he grow
>>
>>27671437

Well, I tried.

>Alolan Paras
>The volatile weather forced Paras to seek protection in the various cave systems, gradually killing off the fungi that lived on its body.
>Bug/Rock or Bug/Ground?
>Colored dark brown, with a thicker, rockier exoskeleton to protect it, with small, dying traces of fungi across its back.
>Evolves at level 24 while within a cave
>Alolan Parasect resembles a dark brown Parasect minus the mushroom, with larger claws, and completely black eyes
>It has evolved excellent night-vision for traversing cave systems, its large claws constantly wave menacingly to dissuade predators.
>>
>Alolan Ekans
>Adapting to aquatic habitats after being introduced to Alola, Ekans has developed a longer body and stronger tail to facilitate its journey upstream.
>Water or Water/Poison
>Resembles Ekans except for blue coloring, longer, with a tail that resembles an eel.
>Evolves into Arbok when leveled up while surfing on the ocean
>>
>Generate a bunch of Eons, shit that already has Alolan forms, single-stagers
>Get to Farfetch'd
Fuck it.

Alolan Farfetch'd
>Flying/Fighting
>Sniper/Bulletproof HA:Defiant
>Normal Farfetch'd are seen as a delicacy, and the Alolan variant is no different. Using the core of Palm Tree stems as their stick in lieu of leeks, they've battled back from the brink of extinction. Although this only seems to entice the bolder hunters even moreso.

>If it would gain an evolution, it would evolve after gaining a level from defeating a higher-level Pokemon without switching.
>>
File: someduckshit.png (67KB, 485x500px)
someduckshit.png
67KB, 485x500px
>>27672035
forgot muh pic.
>>
>>27668817
>Porygon
>Alolan form is a virus (Dark type)
>Can't think of a unique way for it to evolve.
>>
>Alolan Weepinbell
>Dark/Poison
>Alolan Weepinbell adapted to hunting and capturing prey, rather than just trying to feed opportunistically
>Deposit Weepinbell and Yungoos into an empty box on the PC and exit out of the PC
>Turn the PC back on and go back to the box, Yungoos will be gone and Weepinbell will evolve when you take it out of the PC
>>
>>
>>27671304
>literally Iron Barbs and Rough Skin put together which has the same effect
>>
File: aloan misty.png (356KB, 471x1210px) Image search: [Google]
aloan misty.png
356KB, 471x1210px
>>
>>27673173
Would use "water gun" on.
>>
>>27673297
>Not using harden and acrobatics first

Sweepers everywhere
>>
Alolan Golduck

>Psychic

In my eyes Golduck always was a psychic type

Alolan harsh water climate has forced Golduck out of the water, forcing it to adapt to its other senses
>>
>>27673173
Friggin delicious brown.

Would take on a romantic date ending with consensual hand holding

Then again I'd probably do the same with normal Misty too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.