[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Severe OCD w/ PC Boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 150px-Red_on_computer.png (58KB, 150x204px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Red_on_computer.png
58KB, 150x204px
How does /vp/ organize their PCs?

I put all my starters (in order of Dex number) for the first two boxes. The next boxes are all the - as I call - "collectable" Pokemon (Pokemon with multiple forms such as Vivillon, Unown, the Deerling line , Basculin, the Flabebe line, the Gastrodon line, Rotom, etc) in order of Dex number as well. The rest of the Pokemon are just randomly placed, but I save the legendaries for last. They too are in order of Dex numbers. The final boxes I have left over get used as shiny/trade boxes.

I used to have it completely in order of Dex number, but that takes too much time adjusting when new forms are added to an old Pokemon. So now I have it like mentioned before, as it is much more manageable.

(So essentially, ITT: Who Else Has Autism?)
>>
>>27667722
I organize by the first type of a pokemon. If a group is small enough, I mix it with another small group. If the group is large enough (like water or normal types), I give it more than a box.

I also have a box solely for legenaries, and a box for my favorites. Shoot, I still have my Kingdra "Oracle" that I transferred all the way from my first time playing Fire Red, up through every generation (and evolved from Seadra in Soul SIlver).

Overall I have a really casul organization system, but it works I guess.
>>
national dex order or bust
>>
>>27668975
As long as it works. I might start organizing my other Pokemon by type soon too, but that takes a lot of time.
>>
>>27669092
I used to have it that way but I realized it required so much adjusting when new forms of a Pokemon were released (and since I'm really picky about my PC boxes I have to move each and every Pokemon up to the one that got a new form).
>>
>last box is legendaries
>however many boxes before that are EV trained pokes
>other boxes starting from box 1 are random shit I caught over the course of the game/breeding leftovers
>>
national dex order. Than I have a box for shineys, a box for extra legendaries/mythics (never know when they'll come in handy), a box for breeding, and a box for fighting
>>
Is there an auto sort?
>>
>>27669147
I fucking wish.
>>
Highly autistic.

>Campaign Meat
Contains all the shitmons I caught and used to clear the main storyline.

>4 IV , 5 IV , 4 IV , 5 IV , and 6 IV
Several boxes with breedjects having at least 4 perfect IVs saved for making future breeding easier, especially for particular natures, hidden abilities, or egg moves.

>Day Care
Eggs that need hatching and pairs I'm about to breed.

>Breeder Pool
Pokémon I want to breed but don't have a suitable mate for yet.

>The Academy
Things I need to EV train.

>Wonder Trade
Several boxes I need to wonder trade away.

>Sky Prison
Things that I need to send to the Pokémon Bank.

>Gen _ Fluff
Six boxes with Pokémon of each generation I need to evolve for the living Dex.

>Trade Fodder
Stuff to use on the GTS to trade for shit. It's usually blatantly hacked Pokémon that I can use to barter for hidden ability 'mons.

>Egg Moves
Pokémon with no significant EVs or abilities that have interesting egg moves I like to keep from wonder trades.

>Legendaries
Extra legendaries not in the living Dex.

>Event Pokémon
Event Pokémon, usually from the Pokémon Center.

>The Old Guard
Old gen 4/5 competitive dudes.

>BOX 31
Random encounter/hatched shinies.

In the Poké Bank, I'm assembling a living Dex.
>>
>>27669997
Post ate the male/female symbols. It's 4/5 IV males and females separated with coed in 6 IV.
>>
By environment. So I have boxes with only a handful of Pokemon, because I have Water Pokemon in the sea, along beaches, the rivers, etc.

Legendaries, regular team members, Unown, and shinies get their own boxes.

I didn't give a shit prior to Gen 3 because just the thought of organizing the Gen1/2 box system in the same manner makes my sphincter clench itself. Although I did give distinction to Legendaries, Unown, and shinies as well in Gen 2. Otherwise, they're deposited in the same order as they're caught.

>>27669997
>Sky Prison
Got my first laugh of the day, thanks.
>>
>keep 2 boxes filled with trophy legendaries

>2 boxes filled with trophy shinies

>6 boxes filled with breeding parents just in case

>1 box filled with event Mons

>1 box for vivilion patterns

>7 boxes filled with perfect, battle ready Mons

>a box worth of Mons for my sacrifice to wonder trade hell

>all Mons I caught and don't need from gen 4 and above are all in my baank for the pokedex.

Think I'm all good for now ya?
>>
I always have a box labeled Trainer with the forest background where I put my main team Pokemon in and any other teams.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.