[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: skullgirl.png (2MB, 1648x488px) Image search: [Google]
skullgirl.png
2MB, 1648x488px
Why
>>
>>27664776
It's the Island Guardians/Oricorio scheme idiot.
>Electric
>Fire
>Psychic
>Ghost
>>
Probably looking too deep into that.
>>
Does this mean there'll be some sort of place where you can explore/fight/whatever type themed areas? Rather than each separate island, I mean.
>>
File: doc.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
doc.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>27664843
I was pointing out her hair colors matching the first two Island's colors, hence why she's in the comparison image; but okay.
>>
>>27664927
Maybe make that more clear next time. Not everyone's on your Special Ed wavelength, retard.
>>
i am pretty sure it's about pretzels, just look at the designs!
>>
>>27664945
>Maybe make that more clear next time
A-are you blind, or do you not see the circles over the two specific colors matching her hair? Or is this just bait?
>>
>>27664983
You literally circled two things and then said "Why". Add more context, you fucking moron.
>>
>>27664927
that is such a dull and superficial observation....
>>
>>27664945
He literally circled the colors, retard.
>>
>>27664983
Erm my god guys, bitch done gone an dyed her hair. Waz up with dat. Do girls really do stuff so cray cray!
>>
>>27665066
I see that, faggot. How the fuck is anyone supposed to know what he is implying or questioning?

Why are the colors the same?

Who fucking knows.
>>
File: ganguro2.jpg (49KB, 255x534px) Image search: [Google]
ganguro2.jpg
49KB, 255x534px
>>27665082
>Who fucking knows
It's simply because the girl has a Ganguro design
>>
>>27665031
>>27665082
Okay, this is obviously bait, or, you are the most underage person on this image board. Do you not have any common sense whatsoever to put two and two together as to why I put the image of Plumeri next to the main colors of the island, TWO of which are her fucking hair colors
>>
>>27664843
When will this meme die
>>
>>27665188
>When will this meme die
>meme
When will this meme die
>>
>>27665150
I want to cum on her teeth and lick her eyeballs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.