[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Team thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (570KB, 1082x2468px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
570KB, 1082x2468px
Rate other people's teams and post your own.
>>
File: Johtomons playthrough.png (69KB, 1186x572px) Image search: [Google]
Johtomons playthrough.png
69KB, 1186x572px
Did a Johtomons playthrough of HGSS. everyone is around 45-48 except for Tyranitar who's 55. Didn't really even use Tyranitar for the E4 much, Scizor, Slowking and Crobat did most of the work (except for one time where I wiped to Bruno do to major hax)
>>
>>27664669
Hello, Alakazam man.
>>
>>27665953
More than half are kadabras.
>>
>>27664669

too many samemons throughout your playthroughs.
>>
File: Teams.png (112KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Teams.png
112KB, 750x400px
>>27664669
Yep, it's me again! Feel like I've posted this a dozen times, but it's something to add and contribute to these kinds of threads, and I like seeing what people are currently or have been using, so all's good in that regard I suppose.

Beaten... two gyms since last time? Might have been one, I think I've lost track. Regardless, Gloom evolved with the help of a Sun Stone and I added a Pikachu to my team to give myself a better counter against Flying types, which swiftly became a Raichu once I found a Sun Stone. Not quite sure what'd make a good sixth Pokemon, or even if I really want one, but any suggestions are welcome. I know Salamence gets a lot of love but how well does it work in the main game? It doesn't peak too late, does it?

>>27665853
Kudos for keeping a team consisting of only Johtomons, it's hard to do considering how awkwardly most of them are placed. A good all around team though. Crobat and Meganium are great, and while I prefer Slowbro to Slowking, on a Johto-only team a Slowking is a fine replacement. What was Meganium's moveset like? I always find it struggles to get access to any move that isn't Grass or Normal.
>>
>>27666237

I taught it Iron Tail as all of steels resists, I can either beat with grass or not even bother using Meganium for it. so it was

Reflect
Light Screen
Iron Tail
Petal Dance

Before my final team, I was using a vast majortiy of Johtomons including, Togetic, Qwilfish, Furret, Misdreaveous, Bellossom, and Chinchou.
>>
>>27664669
>>27664669
Give me a template
>>
File: genteams.jpg (165KB, 1082x459px) Image search: [Google]
genteams.jpg
165KB, 1082x459px
>tfw poorfag hasn't played past gen III
>>
>>27666848

Poorfag isn't even an excuse. Up to gen 5 is pathetically easily emulatable and can run on any tablet/smartphone/laptom/computer that came out within the last 15 years.
>>
when the new game comes out my bf is gonna' want to try to battle online and with friends, I'd like to do it with him but whenever I start breeding and organizing I have no idea where to start. any tips for figuring out a team comp? Should I start with one or two favs and try to pick around their weaknesses?
>>
File: teams.png (304KB, 1082x2468px) Image search: [Google]
teams.png
304KB, 1082x2468px
the teams that i remember
>>
I currently have machamp, kadabra, graveler and gyarados

what final two should i get for type coverage
>>
>>27667401
how competitive are we talking here? is he/are his friends going to want/expect you to have perfectly bred pokemon and shit? Or are they just battling each other with their in-game teams or whatever?
>>
File: magma.jpg (73KB, 823x683px) Image search: [Google]
magma.jpg
73KB, 823x683px
>>27667525
this is what team magma thing says
>>
>>27664669
nice 2d pelican in oras
>>
>>27667576
he breeds, when he completed X and Y he had about 5 out of 6 IVs on all of his team so pretty competitive
>>
>>27667401
>>27668348
Definitely get a 5 or 6 IV Ditto and just use that to breed. Pokemon is never fun if you don't use Pokemon you like, so choose your one or two most favorite Pokemon and build around that. Even if their stats aren't amazing, you're building around them to cover that shit, so don't worry too much. After you've picked your team, just Google what the best Nature for it is, and keep breeding until you get it.

Get as much type coverage as you can, but you're probably going to have a hole, and that's okay. Just get as many types as you can on your own Pokemon without compromising good defensive typing, and remember that it's okay for not every move to have STAB. 2x most of the time is better than 3x some of the time, but you'll definitely have both.

And remember, have fun. It's just Pokemon.
>>
>>27668605
bless you anon
>>
File: teams.png (230KB, 1082x2468px) Image search: [Google]
teams.png
230KB, 1082x2468px
This took a while.
>>
>>27667079
if you don't mind 3D shitting a brick maybe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.