[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (26KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 229x220px
The Most Popular Game of 2016 Currently. Tell us your funniest moments and strangest encounters playing Pokemon Go
>>
Nice trips. Almost ran over two 12 year old Mystic fags who were trying to beat a gym that's right next to my community's entrance gate at like 11pm. They scooted out of my way just in time. Honestly would've done the world a favor by just hitting and running because

>Mystic
>>
Stores in my town are selling grab bags for any Pokemon Go players. However, only Valor gets them for free.
>>
This game, man.

I barely thought it would live up to the hype, let alone exceed it. I've been playing for four hours straight across only two systems and about five planets/moons, and it has been absolutely and utterly humbling. My breath is being taken away at every turn.

I just drowned trying desperately to make my way out of a dark underwater cave on a cold, lonely, massive planet, with ominous growling startling me from far across some rocky, eroded mountains against the backdrop of a massive dark blue system. Earlier I was marveling at a herd of grazing antelope-like creatures on a little yellow paradise of a moon with a pink sky. Creatures were screeching in the distance and tinkling piano chords played in the background.

I very much appreciate the technical and leveling aspects such as mining and trading, but most of all, this game has been an extremely emotional experience for me so far. I could barely pull myself away from my first system once I acquired the warp cell. No matter what I'm looking at, I have this excitement and this wonder and frustration that I am inevitably missing so much. I have never, EVER felt this lost. Space just beckons, wordlessly. What a beautiful, beautiful, titanic game. I have no words.

Enjoy, everyone. And thank you, John and Niantic Games. Jeez Louise.
>>
>>27663444
Not so much funny as just fucking annoying. There's this park, art museum in my city thats free to everyone so you can imagine that its a GO hotspot, but by the time i went there the staff was just rude as hell and condescending to basically anyone they say playing who wasnt fully aware of their surrondings. Shit like walking too close to an edifice or bringing drinks and food into the building. I get that they're just doing their jobs but they just came off as being nasty and hateful
>>
I've seen a crowd of bankers, accountants, and lawyers in business suits in Midtown Manhattan, ranging up to their late 30s and 40s, clustered in a group staring at their phones trying to catch a Wartortle.

Gaming in 2016 has gotten weird.
>>
>>27663678
hey, shut the fuck up, i bet you joined instinct for the sake of being a meme lord
>>
I don't have anything Amazon, but i was Parked next to a team valor car and i took over his gym. A second later a mystic player rolls on and adds his Pokemon so now the gym is defended with two high leveled mons. Valor drives away. Mystic rolls back. I flash him, he flashed back. Cool.
>>
The funniest moment is when they turned off tracking and I stopped playing the game
>>
I fell into a pond cause I stumbled on something while playing pokemon go, good thing I had an otterbox on
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.