[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bewittle and Bewear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160809_193045.jpg (285KB, 1440x993px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_193045.jpg
285KB, 1440x993px
I love bewittle and bewear! Why do you all hate them
>>
I don't hate either, I like them both
>>
I absolutely love Bewear. The little guy is kinda retarded but it's growing on me
>>
>>27663343
Bebéar :^)
>>
>>27663399
Nice triple dubs.
>>
Because they're shit? A huge waste of potential. An actual red panda looks much better.

Hell, ever a recolored furret looks more like it.

This just resembles pedobear.
>>
>>27663817
you're shit and your opinion is shit.
>>
>>27665102
you're shit and your opinion is shit.
>>
>>27663343
I love these qts!
>>
File: Hug time now.jpg (433KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
Hug time now.jpg
433KB, 2480x3508px
>>27663343

I like Bewear but I'm not a huge fan of the prevo. I liked the idea of it just being this weird single-stage anomaly. Admittedly, the flavor text for the prevo does firmly cement it as being inspired by Gloomy Bear.
>>
>>27663343
Design wise they're among the best Pokemon ever so I love them. Speaking from the perspective of someone who actually understands design.
>>
>>27663343
>>27663431
>not weebear
>>
>>27665405
This. I really want to use these on my team. I love how they're based around Japanese plushes and mascots and stuff.
>>
File: 58260500_p2.jpg (99KB, 706x620px) Image search: [Google]
58260500_p2.jpg
99KB, 706x620px
They're cute.
>>
>>27665405

As someone who really understands designs you're full of shit.

The preevo's proportions in it's official art are pure, grade-a, straight up trash.

Bewear is fine but he could use at least a patch on his stomach to spice the design up and break up all that black.
>>
>>27665521
Never seen raggy plush dolls with disproportional, floppy limbs?
>>
File: animal_ride.jpg (158KB, 588x480px) Image search: [Google]
animal_ride.jpg
158KB, 588x480px
I hope Nuikoguma can be ridden.
It really reminds me of those battery-powered animal rides you see at the mall or amusement parks.

Except cute and not ball-shrinkingly horrifying.
>>
>>27665603

>It's supposed to be wonky!

You concept fags are the fucking worst.
>>
I gotta be honest. I liked Bewear a lot more before it had a mouth, and the pre-evo makes it look even worse. It would have been better as a one-stage mon.
>>
>>27663343
>Bewittle

I wonder if this will end up becoming te official name.
>>
I really like the concept.

I just hate the harsh change in colours from Black to pink.

Just doesn't look right.
>>
>>27665975
It's also executed fine, though, so I don't see what you're complaining about.
>>
They don't look like Pokémon desu
They're weird as fuck
>>
>>27665975
It is though. Nuikoguma's name comes from "bear" and "plush animal," while Bewear's comes from "bear" and "mascot."

They're supposed to be those Japanese plushes and bear mascots that are everywhere. I'm totally naming mine Monokuma.
>>
>>27666087
Yeah, I agree that they probably could have chosen a better color scheme if they wanted to go for the "it's head looks like it comes off" aesthetic.
>>
>>27663343
Well the same reason I hate the minions
I had a nightmare of something that resembled that when I was 7 and it scared the living shit out of me
>>
>>27666324
I hate minions because they're obnoxious.

I love Bewear because it reminds me of shit that unsettled me as a kid. Same reason I like Glalie.
>>
>>27663817

>resembles pedobear

why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>27663343
except I don't
>>
>>27663343
Among the laziest families so far. I was trying to get over Bewear after seeing the model but seeing how Prewear is just Bewear on fours is insulting
>>
>>27663343
I dont like the design. The headband is dumb and the small ones smile is unsettling at best. It seems that the preevo was an afterthought. I think they will be good pokemon tho.
>>
>>27663343
They're ugly as sin, but Bewear has the most retarded premise going for it thanks to its hugs of death, so it checks out.
>>
>>27666324
I have nightmares of them too. Just ignore it and it will probably go away.
Probably.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.