[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are the chances we'll be getting a Team per Island?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: yus.jpg (157KB, 750x1094px) Image search: [Google]
yus.jpg
157KB, 750x1094px
Not that I dislike Skull, in fact I think theyre pretty darm cool, I'm worried they might need to share the spotlight with three other teams though. I don't know why, they just seem like teenage thugs who steal candy from little kids, not people who want to rebirth the universe or something.
>>
>>27662585
Maybe they are just teenage thugs?

It'd actually be kinda nice to go back down to normal-ish crime, like Team Rocket.
>>
File: ozjfCGir1tp6h0.png (221KB, 491x538px) Image search: [Google]
ozjfCGir1tp6h0.png
221KB, 491x538px
>>27662585
>I don't know why, they just seem like punk rock pirates who steal money from tourists
Ftfy bud

>not people who want to rebirth the universe or something
Are you implying ANOTHER world destructive plot is better than a simple "we want your money because we're bad guys!" motivation like Team Rocket?
>>
They're probably it, though I bet the true leader is someone other than Goggles. And you KNOW there's gonna be some apocalypse-stopping event involving the mascots, no matter how lightweight the thugs seem.
>>
>>27662794
As much as I hate the "alchemy theory", I would much rather prefer them using the mascots/Sun or the Moon to find a huge treasure and control the islands to their favor, only to have the legendary Pokemon back fire on them in the end
>>
>>27662702
>Are you implying ANOTHER world destructive plot is better than a simple "we want your money because we're bad guys!" motivation like Team Rocket?
I just want to point out that when Team Flare was revealed CoroCoro said their only goal was "to make money" but turns out Lysandre wanted to kill off humanity.
>>
>>27662932
Lysandre was a mistake
>>
File: C3UhM4.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
C3UhM4.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>27662932
Holy shit I forgot about that. Are we fucked again with this evil team?
>>
>Everything will be one per island!!!

Worst meme in the history of /vp/.
>>
>>27663042
There are far worse, anon
>>
>>27663073
I know, I'm just exagerating desu
>>
>>27663042
If there was "one per island!!!" teamwise there'd really only be 3
Because one of the islands seems pretty uninhabited
>>
>>27662585
The girl's hair is yellow and pink, the colors of the first two islands. So we're either getting two teams or just another Team Skull admin with red and purple hair.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.