[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This gen is lame.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20160809-023053.png (775KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160809-023053.png
775KB, 720x1280px
How the hell does this even happen? It makes no sense. Such a lazy design man. Just a reskinned, shittier version of zygrade.

>small fish turns into big fish that is made of more fish

Defend this.
>>
File: Big-School-of-Bogas.jpg (391KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
Big-School-of-Bogas.jpg
391KB, 650x432px
>>27661354
>How the hell does this even happen?
>>
>phonepost
>falseflagging

End your life.
>>
>>27661354
Ignoring the obvious bait, I wish that this was an evolution instead of a form. It just feels superficial.
>>
>>27661354
>Implying this isn't better than Zygarde
>>
>>27661354
nice bait
>>
>It's playing around with the idea of a school of fish
>it resembles a submarine
>in general, the bigger fish it turns into is it's own design, it's not just a bigger version of the white fish

It's not just another Pidgey situation, so I wish people would stop acting like it is.
>>
>>27661417
I kinda wish that too but I guess it makes more sense in a "its literally just more of the same pokemon how is that an evolution what the fuck is a magnemite" way. It's like a different take on the weak fish > unholy murderer line. The Alolan Magikarp.

Didn't you used to have Keckleon images what happened to that did you run out
>>
File: images (8).jpg (4KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
4KB, 227x222px
>>27661417
No shit this is bait. It's a mother fucking anchovy. We already have one of those.

>muh remoraid

And how could this possibly be a form change? It summons fishy bitches from another dimension? Can it be done insidra volcano?
>>
>>27661488
>we already have one of those

Remoraid is a Remora
>>
>>27661354
>>27661417
Is it even confirmed 100% to be a form change or are people just repeating unsubstantiated rumors?
>>
>>27661354
>all that shit on the status bar

Kill yourself.
>>
>>27661540
What about my status bar triggers you, Juan?
>>
>>27661488
Remoraid is a remora and Yowashi still isn't an anchovy. >>27653008
>>
>>27661482
I used Kecleon reaction images for like two days and got reported for avatarfagging. That was when I first started tripping, didn't really know how I wanted to act. I still have a couple reaction images that I like that I use occasionally, though.
>>
>>27661519
>He doesn't check Serebii
>>
>>27661592
And where do they get their source from, then ?
>>
>>27661488
but.... the new one is a better anchovy.
>>
File: fishfish.png (1MB, 719x869px) Image search: [Google]
fishfish.png
1MB, 719x869px
>>27661624
Translators who translate the corocoro pages from Japanese to English for him

Also circled in pic related are most likely arrows pointing out the form names, no other mon on these pages has them
>>
>>27661561
it's the phone equivalent of a mom-laptop with a bajillion toolbars
>>
>>27661519
Please read my post over again.

>small fish >turns<nto big fish that is made of more fish

I know that it is a form change.
>>
>>27661519
There is only one name on the CoroCoro page (aside from Oricorio at the bottom) and it's Yowashi, the parenthesis containing the names of each form which are Single and School Forms.
>>
>>27661715
If you become triggered from small meaningless shit like this, then I highly suggest you reevaluate your life.

Or off yourself.That works too. We do not need milennials that complain about every little fucking thing in this world.
>>
>>27661713
>>27661762
Alright, guess it's a form change. What a fucking shame.
>>
>>27661624
CoroCoro isn't just pretty pictures retard, there are words on the page too.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.