[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Alola Pokémon leaked, based on a scrapped concept from BW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

New Alola Pokémon leaked, based on a scrapped concept from BW
>>
File: want.jpg (18KB, 375x327px) Image search: [Google]
want.jpg
18KB, 375x327px
>>27660555
>>
File: 1377578068688.jpg (47KB, 500x476px) Image search: [Google]
1377578068688.jpg
47KB, 500x476px
>>27660555
wtf?
are you implying it is bad?!!

i really really like it because it's not just my dad's pizza with an angry face but it is a ghost that inhabits a pizza therefor it makes its design much better and innovative, some people say its lazy but they are stupid western bakas and don't know shit about japan and the imperial pizza yokai spirits from the edo period
it's really cool if you think about it, the ghost also lures unaware people into eat the pizza and get their vital energy drained

if anyone dislikes this gen 7 pokemon it's because he is a genwunner and contrarian and basically fuck hoenn and sinnoh, johto is full of shit designs and kalos was terrible and this pizza ghost saved pokemon
>>
>>27661550
>being this butthurt that you're clinically retarded for hating on the new sandcastle because it's an object based pokemon and not an animal-based one
>>
That jimmy neutron nightmare
>>
>>27661588

fuck off dummy dum genwunner
this pizza is as good as that epic sand castle and you're basically a summer newfag and should go back to tumblr /vp/ loves pizza and so does 4chan and this design is 10/10 thank you based james turner i hope you will become the lead designer
>>
File: here's Johnny.png (50KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
here's Johnny.png
50KB, 600x720px
>>27660555
m8 you can slap a ghost on anything and ill be on board.
>Byeast
>bread pokemon
>Ghost
>a hungry spirit that inhabits a discarded loaf of bread. It likes to sneak into stores and kitchens to steal food after the owns leave. Its known panic and shoot shadowballs everywhere when accidentally grabbed for an impromptu meal.

it evolves to
>Unbread
>moldy pokemon
>Ghost/Poison
>Unbread's bread covering has become covered in mold and is a powerful poison. Using its new found poisons, it takes a more proactive approach to getting food. Often stealing it right out of people's hands by acting threateningly towards them.
>>
>>27661728
I kniw you're trying to make the concepts sound terrible but i want unbread
>>
>>27660555
Its ghost so /vp/ loves it.
>>
>>27660555
>Not even ham and pineapple form
>>
>>27660555
ye, but how aggressive is it?
>>
>>27661799
>make them sound terrible
dont know what you are talking about

>Brik
>ghost/rock
>a peaceful ghost pokemon that likes to inhabit bricks. Brik uses powerful psychic abilities to convince you that it is not a pokemon but rather a normal brick. Legend has it that someone once won the pokemon league with this pokemon, only to find out later that it was just a normal brick.
>>
>>27660555
>>27661550
Implying People wouldn't literally eat that s**t up.
A Ghost Pizza Mon would be one of thee most successful designs in Pokemon History.
You know how much people like pizza? How hip it is to be a pizza liker? Plebs like pizza but only cool and trendy teens and young add-alts love pizza.
heck off!!!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.