[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

;_; never forget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (37KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 180x249px
;_; never forget
>>
File: image.png (176KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
176KB, 500x282px
>Tfw Cosplay Pikachu will get the same treatment
>Tfw all the had to do was just add another Pichu model with a notched ear
>>
>>27660126
They should give out more event pokemon like this
>>
>>27660126
I forgot.

What was it?
>>
>>27660550
>forgetting Spiky Ear Pichu
she was too good for this world.
>>
>>27660550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=915m_OmE3wE
>>
>>27660126
She is all alone in SS.

I can't bring myself to start a new game.
>>
File: 1469499847856.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1469499847856.gif
365KB, 500x275px
Forever stuck in SoulSilver.
>>
>>27660199
I have hope for Cosplay. It's not likely, but it's possible.
>>
>>27660918
You can't send it to bank. It's over.
>>
>>27660984
It updates in November. Maybe then.
>>
>Cut from Smash
>completely useless
>It's signature move stolen
>It's spiky form forgotten

Is Pichu the most cucked pokemon of all time?
>>
>>27661161
Raichu is even more cucked on the basis that it's the evolution of the fucking mascot and has ZERO relevance whatsoever.

Then after him is Zoroark. Then Pichu.
>>
>>27660199
Good

Cosplay Pikachu was one of the worst additions by Gamefreak in the series.
>>
>>27660199
Shit I'm just finding out about cosplay pikachu right now
>>
>>27661232
>tfw Pikachu Rock Star is surprisingly good in Battle Chateau
>I'll never be able to use it again
The sad thing is, it'd take zero effort from Game Freak. If they're porting over Pokemon data from ORAS anyway (otherwise Hoopa Unbound would be incompatible too), then they can port Cosplay Pikachu.
There's no reason not to patch it. But they won't.
>>
>>27661161
>>27661199
unlike Raichu, Pichu still gets merch - there's a Pichu version of some of the sleeping pikachu merch items - notably the plushies (multiple sizes), mug, handkerchief and the blanket.
>>
>>27660126
Why did this thing even exist? Like I get it and shiny Pichu were a nod to the Pichu brothers, but this was useless in battle, you couldn't evolve it, and it wasn't even marketed that heavily.
>>
>>27665356
shokotan

she is also why they force you to use bank to transfer pokemon, she came up with the idea
>>
>>27660126
It was shit anyway.
>>
>>27665356
>that one movie trailer where they had Pikachu hanging out with a mysterious pokemon that placed a big dot and question mark over
>everyone gets fucking hyped out of their minds. Gen V is here.
>it's notched ear pichu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.