[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1469833980600.jpg (29KB, 425x348px) Image search: [Google]
1469833980600.jpg
29KB, 425x348px
Post the stupidest/most embarrassing thing you've done, Pokémon related

>Be me 13, platinum just came out
>I want it but my mom won't buy it.
>I know my brother has a secret stash of money hidden in his drawers, so one day after lunch I decide to steal the amount I need
>Once I take the money I sneak out and go straight to the nearest game store.
>Once I've bought the game I return home
>I find my mom in the living room and as soon as she sees me she starts yelling at me
>"ANON WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"
>I try to calm her
>"M-mom, youre gonna wake Brother up!"
>Of course he wakes up hearing my mom screeching like a fucking eagle
>"What's happening?"
>Sees the game's box in my hand, asks mom if she bought it, she says no, then he asks where did I get the money
>I tell everything in fear
>In a burst of rage he pushes me on the couch and starts hitting me
>Mom separates us, I'm crying, he's still mad
>Mom then gives my brother the money I stole, calming him down
>Im still crying, so she tells me I can keep the game, but this is the last time she buys me a game

To these days my brother makes fun of me telling thia story to the rest of the family everytime we have a reunion
>>
back when i was new to the games, i used my masterball on a scyther, not knowing i wouldn't be able to get another one
>>
>>27658390
>>Be me
shut the fuck up
>>
>>27659131
>when i was new to the games
>Masterball in Scyther
Did you started playing in gen 4? You can only find it in the Safari and National Park (where you have to use specific balls).
>>
>>27659131
I know someone who caught an abra with it. He used to always choose the best pokeball he had, not knowing there was only one.
>>
not me but there was this kid in elementary school who was stuck on misty with his level 42 charizard and one other pokemon <20. kids are stupid
>>
>be 10
>get Pokemon Silver for Christmas
>start game immediately
>fight rival
>"what the heck is his name?"
>get back to Prof. Elm
>police ask me what's the name of the kid who stole Chikorita
>type in "???"
>>
Knock out each and every legendary I encounter because I didn't want to upset the balance of nature.
>>
>>27661250
Holy shit I did that too.
>>
>>27661250
>>27662549
I did it too.

Pretty sure 50% of us did
>>
>>27661250
fuck! I did this too hahhaha. Everyone always laughs when I tell them that too.
>>
>>27658390
>be me, 30 years old
>lost to the ghost gym in pokemon silver
>feel dead inside
>take the cart
>open it
>break it into four pieces
>go outside to ritualistically burn it
>watch it burn
>kids and wife are watching me from the window
>apparently I had a stupid grin on my face
>went back inside and started pokemon heartgold
>kids just carefully watching me for weeks afterwards
Still not sure why I did it.
>>
>>27658390

>be me in 3rd grade
>Pokémon toys and cards are banned from school because some faggot ass kids were too poor to afford them and felt left out
>but Kevin Ha has a holographic Venusaur he wants to trade for a holographic Dragonite
>the kid literally runs a Pokémon card trading mafia and Dragonite is the only holographic he needs
>I have a Dragonite
>that my sister bought me for Christmas
>make arrangements with him via our underworld contacts
>meet his courier in the bathroom after school
>swap our packages
>leave the bathroom sweating profusely and walk to my aunt's house a block down from the school
>parents come home from hospital and pick me up
>burst into tears on the ride home and confess all my crimes
>they're kind of annoyed that I traded away the gift my sister bought me but don't care otherwise
>mom dies from her cancer a week later
>>
>>27663200
nice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.