[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you botting on Pokemon GO right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: pokemonno.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pokemonno.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Why aren't you botting on Pokemon GO right now?
>>
>>27656681
Made the game stale, on top of the game already dying from Niantic's incompetence.

Nowadays I see so many Lv 30+ accounts with Dragonite at gyms. It's not as fun anymore for people playing the game the way it was meant to be played.
>>
>>27656681
I am.
>>
Im on mobile thats why
>>
>>27656706
A multiplayer game with almost no interaction between players was doomed from the start. Bots only made it happen quicker.
Without a proper battle system the endgame is pointless.
>>
Because if you're botting you can probably just play an actual pokemon game instead
>>
too busy having hot sex with my hot girl friends vagina
>>
File: 1421624237342.png (314KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1421624237342.png
314KB, 1000x1000px
>>27656681
Will botting help me get a Nidorina and Kangaskhan? That's all I want!
>>
>>27656782
but is it hot?
>>
>>27656782
>such detail

it's okay friend, I know you're getting porked by your big dicked "straight" friend no homo style right now
>>
>>27656800
yes. superfast.
>>
>>27656743
>Without a proper battle system the endgame is pointless.

I disagree with your emphasis on that because botters would render it pointless to have a proper battle system anyhow. At least regarding genning in the main games, you're not getting ahead at the cost of the necessary physical exertion, which is why this is an especially sour note to be on. I don't mind people in isolated areas taking advantage of the technology to some limited extent, but lazy asses ruin the point of the game.
>>
>>27656681
>being so autistic and lazy you can't even handle walking around with a children's app open to get some exercise / have some fun
Never gonna make it sempai.
My area still has gyms run by level 20s and I do a 5k a couple times a week and see dozens of people walking so it's still enjoyable. It'll die out, but might as well have fun with it while it lasts.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 742x1285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 742x1285px
>>27656681
1. My anxiety makes easy to be a moralfag
2. I live in a neighborhood with a decent amount of pokestops so there's no need
3. I have to take care of some dogs and I don't own a car so I need to do the footwork and get rides anyways
4. Niantic is PLANING to premaban spoofers and bots. But could be just talk, not worth it for me though
>>
Because I work 2 jobs on opposite ends of town and walk anyway
>>
because I'm having fun playing it normally
>>
They started banning twitch users, you think bot banning is going to come soon?
>>
I just wish it was easier to get a lot of pokeballs instead of buying them. My area doesn't have a super concentrated amount of stops. I keep running out of pokeballs.
>>
>>27656681
I don't know how
teach me pls I have to get the bus to go somewhere that has pokestops and gyms
>>
>>27656754
This. I play this game to go out and hunt. If I want to play a game inside I can just find so many better games, like pretty much every other Pokémon game.
>>
>>27657413
What, why?
>>
File: image.png (520KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
520KB, 750x1334px
I don't play competitive. I just want to collect those first stage pokemon to evolve. I don't even care about catching wild final stage pokemon, I just use them as candy fodder to evolve my own. It's still fun to play that way since you get happy about getting all those "bad" pokemon.

Currently I just need 3 more Charmanders for that Charizard, and 1 more Pikachu.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (26KB, 842x257px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
26KB, 842x257px
Is there any discords going on? I'm having this problem and I've switched locations multiple time with the same issue re-occurring.
>>
>>27656717
Literally this
>>
>>27656681
I've made a total of 15,780usd off level 40 accounts selling for 300.00 a piece with 145 pokedexes and 100% IV dragonites/gyaradoses.

Literally the easiest money I've ever made.

I get to level 40 with 10 accounts every 4 days, regardless of server issues.

My supply is always in-stock, my Bot is a fucking beast, and the demand is incredible.

If you haven't started this yet you really should. Easiest 2k you'll make in a week. And the best part?

It's easy money, it's fast money, it's paypal secure, and the only draw back is eventually the thought that Niantic MIGHT be able to shut it down. No Legal repercussions, no one's taking the money away. I'm fucking set right now. I don't need a job but I'm keeping my comfy 120k a year reg and doing this just for side cash. :)
>>
>>27657805

Update the bot dipshit
>>
>>27656782
Ala?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (2KB, 610x22px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
2KB, 610x22px
>>27658299
;c
>>
>>27656754
this
the're fixing the tracker btw http://www.theladbible.com/now/technology-the-new-sighting-updates-to-pokemon-go-are-absolute-game-changers-20160809
>>
>>27656681

Beacause I have invested $300 and 180 hours into this game already and dont want to get caught up in the ban wave
>>
>>27658425
>0.5.0
>>
>>27657975
15780 divided by 300 does not equal a whole number. Also, how well did your bot run during the API meltdown with the new unknown values?
I bet you can't even name the unknown fields in the hash that were activated by Niantic?
So do you make 120k a year being a total fucking liar or just by being 12?
>>
>>27658602
It's a pasta.

Most of the normies that just discovered bots act like that.

https://zeerk.com/jobs/lifestyle/i-will-do-pokemon-go-bots-for-1-month/
>>
>>27656958

Runescape bans bots. People still bot. They're not gonna go away.

My hometown has actually seen crime go down a bit. The chronics hang spots are being taken over by trainers. Lots of good vibes going around.

>got burned out three times from random people just for being red team.

Almost all the regulars are 20-27 also. I was even recognized by a stranger cause I always hold a gym by my house that he lives next to.
How much comfier can this get?
>>
>>27658734
We already can disable softbans with bots, we just need a couple of banned accounts to find a way to unban them. :^)
>>
>>27658784

I spoof to a location near me with 10 stops just for balls but I feel that botting just robs you of most of the fun.
>>
>>27658784
Whatever floats your boat
I just don't see the appeal playing like that

Now, if some of you people bot just to shit on legit players, well, that's just sad
You would be better off begging for attention or (You)s literally elsewhere
>>
>>27658960
The funny fact is that most of the people complaining about bots are tech retards that can't manage to set them up.
>>
My account was stolen and Niantic won't respond to support tickets and it's been way over a week. Never spoofed, botted or scanned and now when I ask what to do on reddit or something I get angry little pokemon players downvoting me and accusing me of being a spoofer.

Fuck, I really just wanna start botting so I can get back up to my level that I worked my ass off getting.

How the fug do I get started botting OR get support to help me?
>>
No smartphone.
>>
>>27659017
With the newest update you get 60,000 exp per hour, meaning lvl 20 in 2 hours. Better than your old account.
>>
>>27656930

>tfw level 23
>tfw some level 37 botter with a 3400 dragonite keeps fucking up my shit
>>
>>27659017
how do you even fucking lose an account? it's tied to PTC or Google - go bark up those trees, not niantic.
as for bots, there are literally compiled binaries that you just unzip and run. I'm not going to spoonfeed you, google it yourself and RTFM. If you still can't figure it out and if this is all true, you deserve every bit of it.
>>
>>27659146
>being entitled at lvl 23
kek
>>
>>27659152
Chill. I've emailed both PTC and Google/Niantic. They don't respond.

PTC accounts can be quite old, especially mine because I played the TCG Online when it came out. I'm guessing that the password I used on it was the same one on some other game that got hacked some time back, and so when the selling pokemon go accounts hussle came out, I guess they just went in and scooped it up when I didn't know the pass wasn't safe.

>>27659099
Is that only with botting? How can that even be possible?
>>
>>27659017
>when I ask what to do on reddit or something I get angry little pokemon players downvoting me and accusing me of being a spoofer
this is why I hate reddit
>>
File: sillyhumans.png (528B, 86x28px) Image search: [Google]
sillyhumans.png
528B, 86x28px
>>27659273
Because our bot doesn't fail every ball and forgets to get pokestops like you.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.